Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

paulmuzorewa1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

paulmuzorewa1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:23 pm

Received: from User ([69.88.49.121])
by to5email4.gprs.rogers.com (Sentrion-MTA-4.3.1/Sentrion-MTA-4.3.1) with SMTP id t02Ff5bx001759;
Fri, 2 Jan 2015 10:41:07 -0500
Message-Id: <201501021541.t02Ff5bx001759@to5email4.gprs.rogers.com>
Reply-To: <paul.muzorewa@yandex.com>
Subject: ****Urgent and Confidential Business Proposal****

No. 77 Grayston Drive,
Sandton,Johannesburg,
South Africa.
Email:paulmuzorewa1@gmail.com

Sir/Madam

You may be surprised to receive this message from me since you don't know me in person, but for the purpose of introduction, I am MR. Paul Muzorewa, the Son of late MR. Christopher D. Muzorewa, who was murdered in a land dispute in ZIMBABWE.I found your contact while doing a private research on the internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist my mother and I, then I decided to write you. My late father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agents of the ruling government party (ZANUP) of President ROBERT MUGABE for his alleged support and sympathy for Zimbabwean opposition party.

Before the death of my father, he deposits the sum of US$18.2M (Eighteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) with a Private Security and Finance Company, as if he knew the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited as a gem stone to avoid much demurrage from the Security Firm. This money was earmarked for the purchase of new machineries, equipments and chemicals for the farms expansion and the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland.

This land dispute arose when our Dictator President of Zimbabwe, MR. ROBERT MUGABE introduced a New Land Reform Act. Which wholly affected the white rich farmers and some few blacks vehemently condemned the 'MODUS OPERANDI' adopted by the government. This resulted to rampant killing and mob actions. I and my family who are currently staying in South Africa as a refugee’s asylum seeker have decided to transfer this money to a foreign country where we can invest it. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in South Africa for fear of encountering the same experience in future since both countries have the same political history.

Moreover, i have try to open a bank account here to enable us move the funds to the bank but the South African monetary policy/law does not allow such since we are here as refugee (Asylum Seeker), the banker who wants to help us on this transfer, said that we must invite a foreign partner who will come down and help us open a non-residential account on his/her name where the funds will be deposited for onward transfer to oversea. I must let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free and the nature of your business does not necessary matter. So if you are willing to assist us, I and my family have agreed to give you 25% of the total money, 75% will be for me and my family which we shall also invest in your country.

Therefore, if you are willing and interested to assist us, please reply me and give me a call on above mobile number for more info, we also need your private phone and fax number for easy communication. Remember that this is highly confidential and the success of this business depends on how secret it is kept.

Yours Sincerely,
MR.PAUL MUZOREWA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

collinsmuzorewa57@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:36 pm

Money transfer scam.

Attn: Director/CEO,

I am Mr. Collins Muzorewa, with due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal which I believe will be of great interest to you. It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me; I found your contact while I was doing a private research on the internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist me and my family to invest my inheritance funds in your country.

After the death of my father Mr. Abel T. Muzorewa, I decided to move out of Zimbabwe, before the death of my father, he deposits the sum of US$18.2M (Eighteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) in one of the private security company, as if he foresaw his death. This money was deposited in a box as gemstones to avoid much demurrage from the Security Company. This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for his farms and the establishment of a new farm in Swaziland.

So if you consider this proposal, I will give you 25% of the total sum for helping us to move this money out of South Africa and 75% will be for me and my family for investment in your country.

Finally, as soon as you have indicated your interest and capability to handle this transaction then I will detail you the modality. Please contact me directly on my email id; collinsmuzorewa57@gmail.com or Whatsapp: +27 73 211 2529

Best Regards,

Mr. Collins Muzorewa

Header:

Return-Path: <dattiahmed1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: collinsmuzorewa57@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 07:52:16 +0100
Message-ID: <CADUASM8sYL6GevEyScRfAfQGRT5YjTwRWaTmX93Ts7cMJBWH_g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+27732112529
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* MTN
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:14 pm

Dear

Good morning!

Following my email message, based on your interest in helping me in this transaction, I am very pleased to confirm to you the procedures through which we can conclude this transaction as soon as possible....What I require from you is your honesty, trust, and pure sincerity to assist me.

First, I wish to inform you that We need a special account in Johannesburg, South Africa, to deposit this huge amount of money.This account is called a non-residential account...I am not allowed to open a bank account on my own because of my refugee status, i can only move this money through the banking network in Johannesburg South Africa and that entails you have to come down to Johannesburg as soon as possible for you to help me secure an account in your name where this funds will be deposited for onward telegraphic transfer to your Bank Account overseas....

Secondly, if you can't make your trip to Johannesburg due to the virus restriction around the globe or any health condition that not allows you travel....Another option; it is possible for bank to provide us with especial escrow account where the funds will be deposited for onward transfer to your overseas account.....you will need the services of a lawyer who will represent you to make change of ownership documents of the funds to your name.

Once you agree, I will prepare an agreement Memorandum of Understanding for sharing/investment in your country.

I am thinking of going into any profitable business such as oil and gas, real estate, transportation, healthcare, mining, resorts/hotels/restaurants, information technology, telecommunication, agriculture, fisheries, stock exchange etc...

I will send you the proof of depository Agreement between my late father an the security company for your perusal and copy of my identification

Please chat with me via Whatsapp: +27 73 211 2529 for easy communication.

Best Regards,

Collins Muzorewa.

Header:

Return-Path: <collinsmuzorewa57@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 15:37:09 -0700
Message-ID: <CAJj-rRgQREQ_SB23HYGN3-Y=Nou3ZUgqB-RtXEkOgqX9hh_mAA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:04 pm

Dear

Good Evening!

Thanks for your urgent response, if you can't make your trip to Johannesburg due to your passport ....Another option; you will employ the service of a lawyer here, who will represent you to sign some documents.

Please, I would like us to chat and talk via whatsapp number.....+27 73 211 2529 for easy communication

View attached file proof of depository Agreement between my late father and the Security Company and also copy of my international passport for your perusal.

Kindly, send me a copy of your international passport or driver's license and your full residential address to enable me to prepare an MOU Agreement which you will sign and return to me.

I will be waiting to read from you soon.

Best Regards,

Collins Muzorewa

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:14 pm

Dear

Good Afternoon!

Thanks for your urgent response, below is the lawyer's contact information.

Name: Mr. Edward Kunene (Esq.)
Chambers: Alexdra Kunene chambers
Telephone: +27- 83- 717-0896
FAX: +27-865-189-341
Private Email: barr.kunene@yahoo.com
Office Email: kuneneattorneychambers@lawyer.com

I am waiting for your reply.

Best Regards,

Collins Muzorewa

Phones: +27837170896
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN

+27865189341
Number billable as premium rate number
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:46 am

Dear

Good Morning!

I am waiting to hear from you....did you manage to contact the lawyer?

Send me a copy of your international passport or driver's license and full residential address to enable me to prepare a Memorandum of understanding (MOU) Agreement.

Please chat with me on whatsapp. It is easier to communicate. Whatsapp: +27 73 211 2529

Best Regards,

Collins Muzorewa.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:23 pm

Dear

Good Morning!

How are you doing today? I believe you are very fine.

Please which number can I call you on? Give me your whatsapp number...it is easier for us to chat.

I called the lawyer yesterday evening at 6pm and asked him if he received mail from you...he said no.

Please send him again and also add me email for a copy.

I am waiting for your international passport copy and your full residential address.

Best Regards,

Collins Muzorewa.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:48 pm

Dear

Good Evening!

Please can we proceed with the signing of the MOU Agreement...

Please attach the file to the MOU Agreement, file up the space, sign and send it back to me.

I sent your email id to the lawyer to contact you......

Please means it is best for you to send the money to the lawyer, let me know so that i will ask the lawyer to give me his details to receive money.

Please send the lawyer email on the both mail id

See Attach file.

Best Regards,
Collins Muzorewa.

Text from the attached MOU agreement:

FUND MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT

MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING

This Fund Management Agreement/Memorandum of Understanding is executed this day 16 th August,
2023 by and between Mr. Collins Muzorewa, Zimbabwean citizen and holder of Zimbabwe passport
number: DN346851, Residing at No. 15, Collins Avenue Rolf Valley Harare, Zimbabwe, hereinafter
referred to as the Principal Investor and First Party AND XXXXX,……………… citizen and holder of
National identity No……………………, Resident Address; No……………………….., hereinafter referred to as
Fund Manager/Investment Consultant and Second Party.
The terms and conditions of the Fund Management Agreement as agreed between the two parties are
stipulated as follows:

1. The First Party and the Principal Investor is the initiator of the proposed overseas investment
program involving an initial investment amount of US$ 18,200,000.00 (United States Dollars
Eighteen Million Two Hundred Thousand only) hereinafter called “THE INVESTMENT FUND”
and this fund will be shared between the two parties at the ratio of 75% to the First Party and
25% to the Second Party.

2. The First Party assures the Second Party that the Investment Fund is legal and free to invest in
any part of the world. The First Party assures the Second Party that it is full responsibilities on
source of the Investment Fund, and the Investment Fund is not concerned to money laundering
and terrorism financing activities and not be confiscated by Financial Action Task Force (FATF)

3. The First Party expresses his willingness to invest the Investment Fund, in any profitable
ventures in the field of oil and gas, real estate, transportation, healthcare, mining,
resorts/hotels/restaurants, information technology, telecommunication, agriculture, fisheries,
stock exchange etc.,

4. The Second Party, being a Businessman of…………………………………., having the necessary
expertise and contacts to place funds in private investment ventures, has agreed to undertake
investment of the said investment fund in a secure and profitable manner.

5. The Second Party is fully empowered to identify investment ventures and projects and commit
the investment funds for investments wherein the investment shall be fully secured and which
shall return good rates of profit.

-2-

6. The First Party will issue an Authority of Delegation of Power Of Attorney in the name of Second
Party enabling him to run the investment program effectively and smoothly, however this
authority is duly restricted to activities surrounding the establishment of joint
venture/partnership towards investment program in the name of “……………………………………”
occurring within the physical boundaries of ……………………., which includes opening of bank
accounts and application for investment permits and the like,

7. The Second Party assures the First Party in handling the investment program in a professional
way with utmost care and honesty to the entire satisfaction of the First Party with the sole
intention of making the operation highly successful.

8. The transaction/relationship is strictly based on trust and should be governed by the general
regulations of international trade and Union.

9. Both the parties acting for goodness of the joint venture partnership have expressed the desire
to pursue this transaction with determination and with full understanding.

10. The Second Party assures the First Party to invest the funds by setting up an investment
company in the name of “…………………………………………………” which will be incorporated in
……………………..
11. The Second Party by virtue of this agreement and the Power of Attorney has the authority and
full power to purchase properties, buy stocks, and invest in any lucrative venture that is profit
oriented and shall be of beneficial interest to the First Party. The Second Party is also
authorized to sign every necessary document on behalf of First Party needed for the purchase
of any investment under the terms of this agreement.

12. Both the parties agree, subject to the fund available as mentioned above, the equivalent of 5%
of the total sum shall be set aside for operational expenses which includes administrative, office
infrastructure, staff salaries, travel expenses, phone and fax, and other miscellaneous
operational expenses.

13. The Second Party shall have the right to disburse, apply and utilize funds as he deems necessary
and relevant to the projects, but the First Party must be made aware of such disbursement in
advance for the purpose of maintaining records.

-3-

14. The Second Party will brief the First Party about the progress of the funds every three months
and will pay all taxes and duties payable by the law of the land from time to time and will send
audited reports (Certified by a competent authority) every year within 60 days of the closing of
the financial year.

15. The Second Party undertakes to keep all information relating to this transaction confidential and
hereby covenants with the First Party to adhere strictly to the terms and conditions of the
investment agreement.

16. Upon signing this Fund Management Agreement by both the parties and the Power of Attorney
issued by First Party in the name of Second Party, First Party will transfer the initial Investment
Fund of US$ 18.2 Million by Swift bank transfer in bits or as the bank instructed to the account
of Second Party as per his banking coordinates with Bank in …………………………………………..
17. As soon as the Investment Fund is transferred by the First Party and received by the Second
Party into his nominated bank accounts in …………………………, the First Party or his representative
shall prepare a trip to meet physically with the Second Party at a venue to be agreed by both
parties for purpose of establishing cordial business relationship between the two parties as well
as to exchange ideas related to the proposed investment program in ………………………………….

18. Finally, the Second Party guarantees the First Party to give his best management efforts and
know-how in managing the invest end, under the ‘prudent man rule’ and accept and follow First
Party’s instructions as to the resourceful disbursement of the investment funds in various
projects and deals enabling the investment program under the flagship of “…………………………” to
be highly successful within the shortest possible time frame in the interest of both the parties in
achieving their goal besides planning further investment program in other territories of the
region.

-4-

CONCLUSION

1. This agreement is irrevocable, binding and enforceable on both parties and its contents are
confidential and shall be treated as such neither party shall disclose any information with
regards to this agreement to any third party, unless necessary within the laws of the land to do
so.

2. In the unlikely event that there should arise any dispute, settlement shall be by a panel of four
arbitrators, two of whom shall be appointed by the First Party and two by the Second Party.

3. This agreement is initially valid for a period of 5 (five) years from date of signing and will be
renewed for further period upon mutual consent by both the parties.

In witness whereof, the parties have set their hands and seals on this Fund Management Agreement this
day, month and year first above written.

Sign…………………………………………………………………………… ………………………
PRINCIPAL INVESTOR/FIRST PARTY WITNESS
(MR.COLLINS MUZOREWA)

Sign…………………………………………………………………………… ……………………….
FUND MANAGER/SECOND PARTY WITNESS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.kunene@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:53 pm

ALEXANDRA KUNENE CHAMBERS &
ASSOCIATES
Private Email: barr.kunene@yahoo.com
Tel: +27- 83-717-0896

Attn:

SUBJECT: URGENT ARRANGEMENT
Dear Sir,

Compliment of the day,

My mane is barrister Edward Kunene (Esq)

Mr. Collins Muzorewa from Zimbabwe, resident is South Africa advised me to contact you in related of his fund which is currently in one of the security company here is South Africa.

I wait to receive your urgent response.

Best regards,

Mr. Edward Kunene (Esq)
(Barrister)
Tel: +27- 83-717-0896
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:39 pm

Dear

Good Evening!

Please I want you to understand that, I can't continue with you because everything that I asked you to do but you refused to do it.......I believe you are not serious about helping me

Thanks for your efforts so far.

God bless you

Collins
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.