Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annakamara@msn.com babyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa098765@msn.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

annakamara@msn.com babyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa098765@msn.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Return-Path: <babyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa098765@msn.com>
Reply-To: <annakamara@msn.com>
Subject: Waiting to hear from you soonest
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 10:35:56 +0000

Compliments of the day,

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow to seek for your assistance regards to my present conditions and situation since the death of my entire parents. My name is Princess Anna Kamara, 23 years old Female, originated from Monrovia Liberia, I am now writing to seek for your assistance from Dakar Senegal where I managed to escaped to a nearby country through the help of United Nation authority and now seeking asylum in Dakar Senegal as a refugee,

My late father, Dr Maxwell Kamara, He was the managing director of Kamara Gold and Diamond Associates (Ltd) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. Therefore I wish to share with you in confidence, before the incident took place, there was a certain amount of money totally ($9.500.000.00) (Nine million Five hundred thousand United State dollars) which my late father deposited in one of the leading bank in Madrid Spain which i am the next of kin before he met his untimely death.

I tried to get this money out from the bank in Madrid Spain, but the bank management refused because of my age and present status as refugee, Now the bank management asked to to look for a reliable partner abroad who can stand on my behalf and retrieve the fund. Please I am ready to give you 30% of the whole money at the completion of the transaction,I shall send you the fund deposited documents and other information's as soon as i hear from you.

I seek your assist in handling the transfer issue as my friend, trustee and guardian by helping in transferring the funds my late father deposited on my name into your account in your country pending my arrival to meet you for us to start a new life over there, my condition here is terrible. I am disclosing this issue to you alone because of the love and trust which i deposed in you and wish the same from you.

I shall give you other necessary information in my next email if you will only promise me that you will not/never betray me or disclosed this matter to anybody, because, this money is the only hope i have for survival on earth and i also feel that you may have better experience into investment.

For more informations,write me back through my private email address for security reason Email annakamara@msn.com

Waiting to hear from you soonest
Best Regards,
Princess Anna Kamara.
Email annakamara@msn.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.