Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dr_johngood000@yahoo.de dr_johngood22@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dr_johngood000@yahoo.de dr_johngood22@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:04 am

IP address [?]: 41.71.190.188 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP [?]: Visafone Communications Limited
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited

Received: from [41.71.190.188] by web171506.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: ronalddecker
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 08:38:36 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: dr_johngood000@yahoo.de
Subject: From: Dr John Good Man

130 Tonbridge Road,Hildenborough,
Tonbridge, Kent TN11 9DZ,
United Kingdom.

Good Day,

I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal will be a mutual benefit for us.I have a business proposal in the tune of £156,000.000.00-[One Hundred and Fifty Six Million British Pounds Sterling} to be transferred to any safe account with your assistance. I have every possibility & advantages for the proceeds of this fund to be paid to you and then both of us can share the money, 55% to me 40% to you and the remaining 5% will be set aside for any expenses both party might incur on the transfer process. Can I trust you on this?

I guarantee that this will be executed under a concrete special arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer.

This money was secretly placed/deposited for an Investment before the late holder died and none of his families or relatives knows about this money,so it's discovered during an annual audition. If you can be trusted and capable to handle this business with me in full confidence & trust, kindly let me know so that I will furnish you with further detail.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards.
Dr John Good Man.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.