Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gjoffice2011@yahoo.com.ph - kaysingh@rogers.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:57 am

Glebe court Lewisham (The Salvation Army's Eventide Home in Lewisham, South London ) and writer is in Lagos Nigeria.
Received: from [41.71.173.160] by web190102.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Oct 2012 05:23:00 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.122.442
Message-ID: <1349212980.71301.YahooMailClassic@web190102.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 05:23:00 +0800 (SGT)
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.71.173.160<br>Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Ella Cole gjoffice2011@yahoo.com.ph
reply-to:
 kaysingh@rogers.com
to:

date:
 Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM
subject:
 Personally To You

Glebe court Lewisham
United Kingdom

Dear Confidant,

I know my message may come to you as a surprise since I don’t know you in person or met with you before, but all the same I decide to contact you for friendship and assistance. I apologize for contacting you in this manner but I just need to talk to a genuine and trusted person which I believe you are,  I am of believe that you would be obliged to come to my assistance after hearing about my situation.

My name is Ella Cole, I am the only Daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Cole Jones, My father was an engineer and a contractor with Shell BP here in UK before he was poisoned to death by his business associates who wants to take over his position in the office and his business empire. Right now, they are also after my life. Before the death of my father last Dec.2011 in a private hospital here in Lewisham UK he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of £9,500,000.00 (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand GBP) left in a suspense account here in UK FEDERAL BANK which he used my name as the next of kin in deposit of the money.

He also explained to me that it was because of envy of his riches that he was poisoned by his business associates and that I should try and relocate and seek for a trusted foreign partner in any country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it wisely for investment purpose and also for the continuation of my studies.

Dear,  I am respectably seeking your assistance in transferring this money out of this country to your bank account in your country I will give you 30% of the total sum.

I have spoken to the officials of my late father’s bank and they are ready and waiting for me to present them with any bank account information of my choice where I would want them to re-transfer the £9,500,000.00 to after I must have presented to them with all the documents of the funds deposit.

Please if you are interested to assist me, I will like you to provide me with all your contact details such as the following:

Your First Name: .....................

Last Name: ..............................

Contact Address: .....................

Contact Telephone No: ...........

Sex: .........................................

A Scan Copy of Your Identity: .....

Personal email address: ……........

I pray that you will find a place in your heart to assist me.

Attached below is a scan copy of my international passport for your perusal.

I will be looking forward to your reply,

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours truthfully
Ella Cole.
Glebe court Lewisham
United Kingdom

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more, as you see the day drawing near." Hebrews 10:23-25

Be thou my strong habitation,
whereunto I may continually resort:
thou hast given commandment to
save me; for thou art my rock and
my fortress.
Deliver me, O my God, out of the
hand of the wicked, out of the hand of
the unrighteous and cruel man.
Psalm 71:3-4

Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

kaysingrogers@gmail.com Ella Cole ff.ff576@yahoo.ie

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:52 am

Sender: kaysingrogers@gmail.com
Received: by 10.220.146.12 with HTTP; Mon, 1 Oct 2012 02:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 11:10:19 +0200
X-Google-Sender-Auth: oiq7q6-uKrxva6FvJ8s99HMcaSk
Message-ID: <CAO=n7UhtzGPyTO0wWF6ZP=HrozZQ+o2XT3Kr7bKgo+XOYATqSQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Personally To You

Glebe court Lewisham
United Kingdom

Dear Confidant,

I know my message may come to you as a surprise since I don’t know you in person or met with you before, but all the same I decide to contact you for friendship and assistance. I apologize for contacting you in this manner but I just need to talk to a genuine and trusted person which I believe you are, I am of believe that you would be obliged to come to my assistance after hearing about my situation.

My name is Ella Cole, I am the only Daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Cole Jones, My father was an engineer and a contractor with Shell BP here in UK before he was poisoned to death by his business associates who wants to take over his position in the office and his business empire. Right now, they are also after my life. Before the death of my father last Dec.2011 in a private hospital here in Lewisham UK he secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of £9,500,000.00 (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand GBP) left in a suspense account here in UK FEDERAL BANK which he used my name as the next of kin in deposit of the money.

He also explained to me that it was because of envy of his riches that he was poisoned by his business associates and that I should try and relocate and seek for a trusted foreign partner in any country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it wisely for investment purpose and also for the continuation of my studies.

Dear, I am respectably seeking your assistance in transferring this money out of this country to your bank account in your country I will give you 30% of the total sum.

I have spoken to the officials of my late father’s bank and they are ready and waiting for me to present them with any bank account information of my choice where I would want them to re-transfer the £9,500,000.00 to after I must have presented to them with all the documents of the funds deposit.

Please if you are interested to assist me, I will like you to provide me with all your contact details such as the following:

Your First Name: .....................

Last Name: ..............................

Contact Address: .....................

Contact Telephone No: ...........

Sex: .........................................

A Scan Copy of Your Identity: .....

Personal email address: ……........

I pray that you will find a place in your heart to assist me.

Attached below is a scan copy of my international passport for your perusal.

I will be looking forward to your reply,

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours truthfully
Ella Cole.
Glebe court Lewisham
United Kingdom

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more, as you see the day drawing near." Hebrews 10:23-25

Be thou my strong habitation,
whereunto I may continually resort:
thou hast given commandment to
save me; for thou art my rock and
my fortress.
Deliver me, O my God, out of the
hand of the wicked, out of the hand of
the unrighteous and cruel man.
Psalm 71:3-4
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.