Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosenar26@yahoo.com rosenarr26@hotmail.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rosenar26@yahoo.com rosenarr26@hotmail.fr

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 am

IP address [?]: 41.189.52.125
IP country code: CI
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: Abidjan
IP address latitude: 5.3097
IP address longitude: -4.0127
ISP of this IP [?]: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom

Received: from [41.189.52.125] by web190501.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: aeca1226
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 23:26:17 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: rosenar26@yahoo.com
Subject: From Miss Rose Naraba

From Miss Rose Naraba

Riveria Golf Cocody.

Dearest One,

Complement of the season. I am Miss Rose Naraba. I am from Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. I deemed it necessary to disclose my present situation to you if you may be of any assistance.

The daughter of the late Mr. Robert Naraba, the former Interior Minister, Republic of Cote d'Ivoire who served with the regime of the ousted President. My late father was among the patriots who were with the former president in the presidential residence before it was attacked by the rebels fighting for the new president.

I have contacted you if you may be willing and interested to help me receive this fund sum of $7,500,000.00 in your account and use it for estate.

I am desperately in need of your assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you being that I found you as a person that can be honest,trusted.

Miss Rose Naraba.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.