Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yibrahim0147@gmail.com - dr_youssoufbrahim@voila.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 am

Received: from [41.203.225.121] by web193503.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 02 Oct 2012 04:06:08 SGT
X-RocketYMMF: af_bbs
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.121.434
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.203.225.121<br>Originating ISP: Onatel<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Burkina Faso<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

from: Dr Youssouf Ibrahim yibrahim0147@gmail.com via yahoo.com
reply-to: dr_youssoufbrahim@voila.fr
to:
date: Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 9:06 PM
subject: From Dr Youssouf Ibrahim

From Dr Youssouf Ibrahim
Manager Audit & Account Dept
Bank of Africa B.O.A Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso West Africa.
Dear Friend,

Greeting's to you and your entire family!

I am Dr Youssouf Ibrahim , a banker with the above mentioned bank in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West Africa, holding the post of Manager Audit & Account Dept.
On December, 25, 2003, one Mr Ron Morris,an American who base in Lebanor, An Astute Business man of international repute, a contractor with ecowas country, whose endeavors spans various areas of Business interest, (Real estate, contract and Farming .etc) made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit, valued at $25,000.000.00 (Twenty Five Million, United States Dollars) for twelve calendar months in my Bank Branch.

Upon Maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his company that Mr. Ron Morris was aboard the AF4590 plane, which crashed December, 25 2003.

After further investigation, it was discovered that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin proved fruitless,On further investigation, it was discovered that Late Mr.Ron Morris did not declare any next of kin or relatives in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paper deposited here in our Bank.

The total sum of $(25,000.000.00)twenty five million united state dollars is still in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year, All efforts to trace and locate his next of kin proved abortive.
In accordance with the country’s banking laws and constitution guiding this banking institution stated that after the expiration of (10) ten years, if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of kin , such money will be revert to the Burkina Faso government treasury if nobody applies as the next of Kin to claim of the fund. Consequently, It is upon this respect, I seek to present you since no one will come up for the claim.

Upon your acceptance of this proposal, I shall send to you by mail the (B.O.A) Bank "Next of Kin Payment Application Text Form" as well as detailed information on how this deal would be carried out.

The money will be shared in the ratio: 60% for me, 30% percent for you and 10% percent for any arising contingencies during the Course of this transaction. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, as I will use my position in the Bank's here to perfect this business transaction & secure Approvals and guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.
Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. If this interests you, I want to remind you of the confidentiality of this Transaction at hand whatever your decision is.

I await your urgent response. Your detailed reply should contain your telephone and fax numbers for easier communication for onward proceeding.

Best Regards
Dr Youssouf Ibrahim
Manager Audit & Account Dept
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.