Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

exchangeoffice124@yahoo.com - +496921111670

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:41 pm

Enebechi Office exchangeoffice124@yahoo.com
to:

bcc:

date:
Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 12:03 PM
subject:
PAYMENT

Dear Sir

I am Mrs Olive Frank Philip the Manager of Frankfurt Stock Exchange, On behalf of our client we have made the payment of USD 100,000 to your account ,please do confirm if you have received the payment by next email, and i will send the payment copy to you.e-mail me at ( exchangeoffice124@ymail.com )

Thanks
Mrs Olive Frank Philip
Internet Hotline
Tel.: +49-(0) 69-2 11-1 16 70
Mon-Fri 9 a.m.–6 p.m. CET
E-mail: exchangeoffice124@ymail.com
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

tapi.ihaksi@gmail.com - Tapanilhaksi@mail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:46 pm

tapi.ihaksi@gmail.com - Tapanilhaksi@mail.com

Received: from combloux01.b2f-concept.net ([46.218.225.30])
by torang.b2f-concept.net with esmtp (Exim 4.80)
(envelope-from <www-data@combloux01.b2f-concept.net>)
id 1TJ0nk-0005WH-3g
for 1111111111111111@gmail.com; Tue, 02 Oct 2012 13:38:12 +0200

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 46.218.225.30<br>Originating ISP: Le Bourget-du-lac<br> City: Le Bourget<br>Country of Origin: France<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Tapi Ihaksi Tapanilhaksi@mail.com via combloux01.b2f-concept.net
to:
111111111111111@gmail.com
date:
Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 12:38 PM
subject:
Urgent
mailed-by:
combloux01.b2f-concept.net

Name -Mr Tapani Ihaksi EMAIL: tapi.ihaksi@gmail.com Date: 2nd October 2012 Dear Friend, My name is Tapani Ihaksi which was later changed to Haksi. I am originally from a town called Imatra, close to the Russian border. Due to the horrors perpetrated during WWII and the holocaust, my family fled when i was still a youth to Western Europe. I have been diagnosed with TUBERCULOSIS. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and now according to medical experts. I have only a few months to live. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for that carried me around the world. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that time is up, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends . I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, I have also decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Somalia and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million dollars ($18, 000,000.00) that I have deposited with a finance House abroad. I will want you to assist and help me claim this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations, all documents of deposit will be forwarded to you accordingly to carry out this task, Kindly, note that 20% of this fund must go to the tsunami victims in China and another 10% for your effort and time. If you are interested please contact me strictly via this email tapi.ihaksi@gmail.com for i am not allowed to talk, due to my health condition. Kind Regards, Tapani Ihaksi.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.