Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Newman Roberts newmanrobertss1@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Newman Roberts newmanrobertss1@yahoo.fr

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:51 am

From freedateboom.com: diaperman, 41, Aswan, Egypt

Spam:
Reply Me Now Urgent

Good day friend,

This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone, I
request that it remain and be treated as such only.I am a banker with Bank Atlantic here in Cote D'Ivoire.

I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense
benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, we
stand to gain 7.2 million USD between us in a matter of days. Please grant me
the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by
replying to my email (newmanrobertss1@yahoo.fr)

Most importantly, I will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from
me between us even if you decide not to go along with me. I will make more
details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you.

Here is my direct telephone contact +225 08187114

Warm regards from Ivory Coast.
(newmanrobertss1@yahoo.fr)
Newman Roberts.

Email:
Hello XXXX,
I am very glad of your immediate response, irrespective you skepticism. But everything in life has a purpose and I believe God has brought us together to work as a partner, as to champion our destinies towards this noble deal. I will try to put down in a little language how I believe we will proceed with in other to successfully execute this deal within a short while. The first step is absolute trust and confidence to one another to be guided with truthfulness.
As a matter of fact, I found myself in this opportunity and with my position I had no option than to give out this blind trust I will appreciate if I can confide in you for this deal that will profit us both and I will appreciate if you can stand in as the relation to the deceased depositor, irrespective you don’t know him in person. I want to assure you that I have did my proper homework before contacting you so you have to be very serious. I have worked with the bank where the fund in question has been lodged for over 7yrs now and I want to assure you that this deal will work out smoothly provided you keep it confidential and follow my instructions and directives
My intention to strike this deal is not to enrich myself, but make sure our bank coordinators did not take advantage of this fund and use it for their own selfish interest. As a matter of fact, I had intention to use 40% of my own share to support less privilege and orphanage homes. Then 60% will go for me and my family use, and I am planning to resign from my banking work after this deal will be done in your country. And come to your country establish good business empire with your support.
All I will promise you is this deal is 100% risk free, I have planned the best strategies we will use to execute this deal successful, hence you follow my advise and directives as the initiator. My friend, I have in mind to share the fund 50/50 with you any expenses to get this deal done sucessfully to your country shall be equally shared between both of us. If you are still interested to work with me as partner, send me your full name, resident address, date of birth, and direct telephone and fax numbers with a copy of your national identity card or any of your passport photo. As soon as I received these infos, I will use it to work on account file of the deceased and send you application text you will carefully fill and send to our bank foreign remittance department as relative to the deceased depositor. I will call you as soon as I hear from you before we proceed. Please feel free to ask question.
Hope to hear from you urgent.
Mr Newman Roberts.

Ip address: 41.66.13.248 Abidjan, Lagunes, Cote D’Ivoire
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.