Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gwamadueziokwu@rediffmail.com ericdenis101@rediffmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

gwamadueziokwu@rediffmail.com ericdenis101@rediffmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:00 pm

gwamadueziokwu@rediffmail.com
To: "gwamadueziokwu " <gwamadueziokwu@rediffmail.com>
Received: from unknown 196.46.246.58 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 30 Sep 2012 23:16:14 -0000
Sender: gwamadueziokwu@rediffmail.com
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 196.46.246.58<br>Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Gwamadu Eziokwu gwamadueziokwu@rediffmail.com
to:
 gwamadueziokwu <gwamadueziokwu@rediffmail.com>
date:
 Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 12:16 AM
subject:
 Good day to you!

Good day to you!

Before I proceed I must first apologize for this unsolicited letter to you, I am aware that this is
certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will
realize the need for my action. I am a LEGAL PRACTITIONERS & FINANCIAL
SOLICITORS. Actually; I got your contact information through the public records while
searching for a relative from the same country to my late client, a business magnate in Europe,
for Fifteen years, but unfortunately died along with his family during the Tsunami catastrophic,
which occurred on Sunday, 26 December 2004.

Before his death; he deposited one vault, containing the sum of Ten Million and Eight Hundred
Thousand United States Dollas with a Financial Company in Europe. The Holding Financial
Company has mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claims, before the vault gets
confiscated or reverts to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, as unclaimed vault. I contacted you
because I've search for any of my late client's relative to no avail, as he did not declare any name
in the official paper works during the time he deposited the funds in a vault.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you to stand as the beneficiary to
my late client since you both are from the same country so that the fund will be released to you.
With my position as his lawyer, I will obtain relevant documents that will assist your claims, and
facilitate the release of the funds to you if only you can give me your consent to use your name
and address as the beneficiary.

Be assured that this transaction is 100% risk free, as all modalities to actualize the operation
effectively are already in place for you to release the funds via bank-to-bank wire transfer. Once
the funds are released to you, we will share it in two equal half (50/50) ($5.4 Million each)

Kindly indicate your response to this letter by providing me with only your FULL NAME,
ADDRESS and TELEPHONE NUMBER for further clarifications.

However, please be kind to get back to me via: ericdenis101@rediffmail.com, if you are not
willing to work with me, so that I can further my search for another partner.

Kind Regards,
Gwamade Eziokwu
Bell & Buxton Solicitors
Telegraph House, High Street, Sheffield S1 2GA
DX: 10529 Sheffield 1

Bell & Buxton Solicitors
Telegraph House, High Street, Sheffield S1 2GA
DX: 10529 Sheffield 1

This is a real name and address but of course they are in UK not Nigeria!
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.