Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

choimyungsu@ymail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

choimyungsu@ymail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:01 pm

choimyungsu@ymail.com

Received: from ispm.sl.ru ([91.218.10.209])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id j1si20501402lby.83.2012.09.30.19.07.22
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Sun, 30 Sep 2012 19:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of webmaster@konyukhov.net designates 91.218.10.209 as permitted sender) client-ip=91.218.10.209;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of webmaster@konyukhov.net designates 91.218.10.209 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=webmaster@konyukhov.net

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 91.218.10.209<br>Originating ISP: Tk Internet Business Bureau Cjsc<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Russian Federation<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Choi MYUNG SU choimyungsu@ymail.com via konyukhov.net 
reply-to:
 choimyungsu247@gmail.com
to:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
date:
 Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 2:41 AM
subject:
 Contact
mailed-by:
 konyukhov.net

Dear Sir,

I hope this message find you in good health.
My position as an account officer to my client Late Lu Yunpeng has encouraged me to contact you. I am Korean banker working with the Cambodia bank.

In April 2006, my client Lu Yunpeng, a multimillionaire and president of Henan-based Yunpeng Cultural Development Co Ltd  China deposited some funds in our bank here in Cambodia before he was convicted for murder in China. As his account officer he instructed that I should put a hold on the fund that was supposed to go to China pending on the outcome of his trial.

In May 2006 he was sentenced to death and the fund remained unclaimed till date. I was aware that nobody knows about this fund movement except his cousin who was also sentenced to death with him.

Please read the information clearly on the following news.
http://en.ce.cn/National/Local/200605/1 ... 5764.shtml

I want to utilize this opportunity and make use of this fund. I want to work with you on it. The amount involved is in millions and I will tell you the exact figure when I hear from you.

Looking forward to a fruitful dealings with you.

Regards,

Choi MYUNG SU
Banker
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.