Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

szamuelg@yahoo.fr Samuel Zongo zongosamuel@voila.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

szamuelg@yahoo.fr Samuel Zongo zongosamuel@voila.fr

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:32 pm

IP address [?]: 41.203.224.139
IP country code: BF
IP address country: Burkina Faso
IP address latitude: 13.0000
IP address longitude: -2.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: ONATEL

Received: from [41.203.224.139] by web192605.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: mpanjaksharam
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 05:06:21 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: szamuelg@yahoo.fr
Subject: I Will Trust in You

Good day,

I am Mr. Daniel Sanuho the Executive Director. I personally discovered a dormant account with a total sum of $5,500,000.00 FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDREND THOUSAND DOLLARS, during our Bank's Annual Year Account Auditing.

Since the death of the deceased, nobody has operated in this account till date. Moreover, this account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to it. Definitely, this fund will be confiscated by our BANKING CODE OF ETHICS if it remains dormant for period of [10] years without any claims. In this regard, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this money out of our bank to avoid our bank confiscating this fund.

HOW THE TRANSACTION CAN BE HANDLED: As the Executive Director of our bank, all our client account details and file are in my possession and that makes it easy for me to include your name as the beneficiary of the fund in all necessary documents involving the money we wish to transfer out from our bank. Most importantly, you will be required to:

Your full name and contacts information to act as the original beneficiary of the funds and receive the funds into a business/private bank account. At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates shall be 50% for me while 50% for you.

I WILL TRUST IN YOU OK
I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY

Best Regards

Mr. Sanuho
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

mrdanielsanuho002011@gmail.com mrdanielsanuho.01@voila.fr

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Same scammer, same format, different email addresses.

IP address [?]: 41.203.224.138
IP country code: BF
IP address country: Burkina Faso
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 13.0000
IP address longitude: -2.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: ONATEL

Received: from [41.203.224.138] by web192603.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: mpanjaksharam
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 05:58:26 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: mrdanielsanuho002011@gmail.com
Subject: I Will Trust in You

Good day,

I am Mr. Daniel Sanuho the Executive Director. I personally discovered a dormant account with a total sum of $5,500,000.00 FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDREND THOUSAND DOLLARS, during our Bank's Annual Year Account Auditing.

Since the death of the deceased, nobody has operated in this account till date. Moreover, this account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to it. Definitely, this fund will be confiscated by our BANKING CODE OF ETHICS if it remains dormant for period of [10] years without any claims. In this regard, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this money out of our bank to avoid our bank confiscating this fund.

HOW THE TRANSACTION CAN BE HANDLED: As the Executive Director of our bank, all our client account details and file are in my possession and that makes it easy for me to include your name as the beneficiary of the fund in all necessary documents involving the money we wish to transfer out from our bank. Most importantly, you will be required to:

Your full name and contacts information to act as the original beneficiary of the funds and receive the funds into a business/private bank account. At the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates shall be 50% for me while 50% for you.

I WILL TRUST IN YOU OK
I AWAIT YOUR URGENT REPLY

Best Regards

Mr. Sanuho
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.