Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

billmayers.bbga@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

billmayers.bbga@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:52 pm

Sender: sweetestsexydestiny1@gmail.com
Received: by 10.53.11.204 with HTTP; Fri, 28 Nov 2014 06:26:33 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 06:26:33 -0800
X-Google-Sender-Auth: ItI7gV-RlY9O1Sl_JxVd0yK1qpg
Message-ID: <CADNt9eAeWsXRNDhbE285PKQvZyrzdMdvxfmziGRqO8M-1pty7g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: funds release

Hello Dear Valued Customer,

Good day you're been sent this mail as we receive a huge amount of money in our Bank brought from west Africa by the Ghana Government in accomplished with our branch bank (Barclay's Bank Ghana) is said to be a long awaiting funds
by you, Therefore our Branch Bank is in total control of it all, The strategy was for an easy wire transfer or ATM issuing from here Atlanta Georgia United States to you but as the case is now we would prefer sending you an ATM debit card
as Wire Transfers are been Monitored By IMF and other financial governing bodies and the American Government due to several reported scam cases and is also very risky due to the Huge Amount to be transferred.

We Would want you to get back to us with your current home address where the Master debit card would be delivered to, Note that Our Branch office Barclay's Bank Ghana Been an accomplice to the Ghana Government would want to know and
take charge of every legal process in other to confirm that you received your funds the Ghana Government is also in full support of this, i bet you have nothing to worry about, an account has been created in your name and the Master card will be ready withing the next 4 hours.

You're therefore urge to get back to use with full names and your current home address, and to also notify you that your account would need to be activated before your card would be released out to be delivered to you by a delivery man or shipping company
the total amount of money been credited on your Checking account is $21.500.000.00 United States Dollars, your check and ATM would be shipped to you as soon as the account is activated.

Full Names: (........................................................)

Current home Address: (................................................)

Sincerely.

Bill Mayers
+16314944679
Barclay's Bank G A.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: billmayers.bbga@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:43 pm

+16314944679
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Riverhead, NY
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - Ny
Enflick VoIP in Riverhead, NY
Redirected VOIP telephone number.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:14 pm

Quick and urgent
People
I G P David Asante <billmayers.bbga@gmail.com> Today at 14:12
Reply-To: <i.g.p.davidasanteapea@gmail.com>
To
Message body
Greetings My Friend how are you doing, hope fine i will be delighted to hear from you to establish a conversation with you is a very important matter.

Regards,

David Asante Apeatu
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:12 pm

weekend greetings

Cecillia Esam <billmayers.bbga@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <esamcecillia@gmail.com>
To:

17 Jan at 09:45

Good morning to you and how are you doing today i will love to share something important with you,
please note your urgent response and cooperation will be highly appreciated kindly use the reply button
to respond to this and every email you receive from me have a nice and peaceful weekend thank you for
your understanding stay healthy.

Sincerely,

Cecillia Esam
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:19 pm

Greetings to you

Victoria Boateng <billmayers.bbga@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <victoriaboateng166@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 2 Jun at 14:02

Good morning and how are you doing today hope all is going on well with you over there in during this
pandemic period we could share a useful information which i find to be beneficial to you get back to
me at your own convenience do have a nice day stay safe.

Best Regards,

Victoria Boateng.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:50 pm

GoodMorning to you

Margret Nartey <billmayers.bbga@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <margretnartey4@gmail.com>
To:

Mon, 8 Feb at 08:16

Good morning, and how are you doing today? I've some very important information to share with you.
this email message is to verify you're active on this email address your quick response will be very
much appreciated, kindly get back to me as soon as possible so i can update you with details in regards
to my notification, have a nice day and stay safe.

Sincerely,

Margret Nartey.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:53 pm

Prompt Response

Reginal Asamoah <billmayers.bbga@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <reginalasamoah@gmail.com>

To:

Mon, 27 Sept at 11:14

Good morning, how was your weekend and how are you doing today? There's an important matter I'd like
to talk through with you.
Kindly get back to me as quickly as possible. Your quick response will be very much appreciated
so I can intricate details on the subject matter. Do have a nice day and stay safe.

Best Regards,

Reginal Asamoah.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:05 am

Urgent Response Required

James Baafi <billmayers.bbga@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <baafijames244@gmail.com>

To:

Sat, 19 Feb at 03:35

Good Morning and how're you doing today? There is a very important matter I'd like to discuss with you.
Kindly get back to me as swift as possible. so I can elaborate more information on the subject matter.
Do have a nice day and stay safe. Your urgent response will be very much appreciated.

Best Regards

James Baafi.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.