Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mabel_k2012@yahoo.com.ph samantaray_madhusmita@yahoo.co.in

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mabel_k2012@yahoo.com.ph samantaray_madhusmita@yahoo.co.in

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:24 pm

IP address [?]: 41.189.48.94
IP country code: CI
IP address country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP address city: Abidjan
ISP of this IP [?]: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom

Received: from [41.189.48.94] by web192606.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 05:13:51 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: mabel_k2012@yahoo.com.ph
Subject: Compliment of the season.

Compliment of the season.

I am Miss. Mabel Kamara the only Daughter Of Late Mr. And Mrs. Joseph Kamara from Ivory Coast. I am an Orphan being that I lost my Parents. My Father was a serving director of the Agricultural board in Ivory Coast here durring His days.My Father was poisoned to death by his Family members because of His wealth.. Before his death in a private hospital here he told me that he deposited a huge sum of $10.5million in a Security Comapany here in our country, that he use my name as beneficiary to deposit the fund in security company because i am his only daughter.

I want you to help me to retrieve this fund from the security company and transfer it to your account there in your country or any safer place outside my country as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund, My father gave me all the documents concerning the fund before his death.

Dear my plan is to come over to Your country and further my education after the transfer, While You will be the person to do investment in any Good investment or business there in Your country. This is my reason for writing to you. And l am willing to offer you 15% out of the total fund as you help me receive this fund in your account, Please if you are willing to assist me indicate your interest in replying me through my private Email;

I need your urgent responce in this issue,Am waiting to hear from You as soon as You read my massege.

Thanks and best regards.
Yours lovely one
MISS..Mabel Kamara.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.