Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sayediffi@gmail.com mordigadaffi@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sayediffi@gmail.com mordigadaffi@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:43 pm

* 36.37.234.25 Viettel (cambodia) Pte., Ltd. n/a Cambodia

Received: (qmail 4771 invoked from network); 30 Sep 2012 16:05:09 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (postmaster@36.37.234.25)
by 0 with SMTP; 30 Sep 2012 16:05:09 -0000
Reply-To: <sayediffi@gmail.com>
Subject: Business Inquiry
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 22:27:01 +0700

Attn:

I am an Aid to late Muammar Gaddafi's Intelligence Chief, Abdullah Al-Senussi who is in detention
after he was arrested at Nouakchott airport Mauritania. The Libyan prosecutor general has sent an
extradition request to the Mauritanian government through Interpol for him to return home for fair trial
in Libya. As regards to this, he has asked me to move some of his funds to an offshore account hence
my contact with you. I want to solicit your attention to receive funds on his behalf considering your
experience in implementing corporate solution and vast years of business intelligence and because
my status would not permit me to do this alone putting into consideration the currents events in Libya.
If you are interested to help us on this transaction, be aware that you will be well compensated.

Let me know if you can help us so I can discuss among other things the security and procedures to
move the fund to you as soon as possible.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks
Sayed
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.