Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

harrisonmakuku@ymail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

harrisonmakuku@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:14 am

ON 24HOURS PAYMENT. FILL THE FORM

harrisonmakuku@ymail.com

DEAR.BROTHER,

I WILL HELP YOU SO THAT YOU RECOVER SOME OF YOUR PART PAYMENT OF FIVE MILLION DOLLARS. AS I MENTIONED ONE OF THE OFFICER THAT WAS HOLDING THE KEY RELEASE DOCUMENTATION OF YOUR PAYMENT DIES LAST WEEK MR.JOHN FRANK ONE OF THE BANK DIRECTOR, BEFORE HIS DEATH HE CONFUESS ABOUT YOUR FUNDS , SAID THE KEY RELEASE DOCUMENT CODE NUMBER OF YOUR PAYMENT HERE HE HID IT IN THE FOREST LAND VILLIAGE WITH ONE NATIVE DOCTOR MAN . AND HE WAS USING YOUR FUNDS TO DO HIS OWN BUSINESS MAKING PROFIT FROM YOUR FUNDS, THANK GOD I HAVE BLOCKED THE PAYMENT FROM HIS PRIVATE BELOW ACCOUNT.

THANK GOD THE WICK OFFICER IS DEATH AFTER HIS CONFUESSION, THERE IS A SULOTION NOW FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR PART FUNDS. WHAT THAT KILL HIM IS BECAUSE OF HIS WICK DID FOR SITING ON YOUR FUNDS FOR YAERS.

I HAVE TO GO TO FOREST LAND WHERE HE HID YOUR KEY DOCUMENTATION, THIS PLACE WILL TAKE ME SOME SERCIFICES AND IT WILL TAKE ME SOME TWO DAYS TO THE FOREST LAND WHERE THE NATIVE DOCTOR LIVE TO MEET WITH HIM TO RELEASE YOUR KEY RELEASE DOCUMENT OF YOUR FUNDS.

THIS BELOW ACCOUNT NUMBER WAS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION OF LATE OFFICER JOHN FRANK. THIS IS WHRE HE CREDITED YOUR FUNDS AND USING IT FOR HIS OWN BUSINESS. THE ONLY WAY OUT IS TO HAVE THIS KEY RELEASE DOCUMENT WILL HELP ME MUCH TO REMOVED OUT YOUR FUNDS FROM THIS ACCOUNT AND RECREDITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

ACCOUNT HOLDER: JOHN FRANK.
NAME OF BANK FINLAND BANK PLC
ADDRESS P. O. BOX 60ST. TRANS AMADA WAY, BEAIN CITY. NIGERIA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 119524181

FROM THIS ACCOUNT I RE-CREDITED YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER I HAVE THE KEY RELEASE DOCUMENT FROM THE FOREST LAND NATIVE DOCTOR PERSON.

PLEASE FILL THE AUTHORITY TO REMIT FORM AND RETURN THROUGH SCAN ATTCHEMENT. OR IF YOU CAN FILL IT I WILL HELP YOU AND FILL IT,

HAVE A HAPPY DAY,

HARRISON MAKUKU.

Branch office.
No23. Trans Amadu Street-Lagos
Nigeria:
234- 8063099937.
harrisonmakuku@ymail.com

Boards of Directors
Head office.
Banking Department
2nd Floor, Stallion Plaza
36, Marina, Lagos.
Telephone: 01-26442601,Fax- 2660210
Wayne
Site Admin

harrisonmakuku@accountant.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:19 pm

YOUR PAYMENT

DEAR.FRIEND,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY HOPE FINE, HAVE YOU RECEIVE YOUR /INHERITANCE PAYMENT/LOTTO PAYMENT . IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT DO LET ME KNOW, THERE IS ONE KEY TO HAVE YOUR FUNDS, AFTER THE OFFICER DELAYING YOUR FUNDS IS DEATH LAST WEEK, HE CONFESS ABOUT THE KEY RELEASE TO YOUR FUNDS.

HARRSIN MAKUKU.
UBN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:01 pm

YOUR PAYMENT

DEAR.FRIEND,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY HOPE FINE, HAVE YOU RECEIVE YOUR /INHERITANCE PAYMENT/LOTTO PAYMENT . IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT DO LET ME KNOW, THERE IS ONE KEY TO HAVE YOUR FUNDS, AFTER THE OFFICER THAT DELAYING YOUR FUNDS IS DEATH LAST WEEK, HE CONFESS ABOUT THE KEY RELEASE TO YOUR FUNDS. GET BACK TO ME FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM ME HOW YOU SHOULD RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.

BEST REGARDS,

HARRISON MAKUKU.
UBN
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: harrisonmakuku@accountant.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:26 am

YOUR PAYMENT
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO fargo.com.ua) (195.248.160.250)

Subject: YOUR PAYMENT
Reply-To: harrisonmakuku@accountant.com

DEAR.FRIEND,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY HOPE FINE, HAVE YOU RECEIVE YOUR /INHERITANCE PAYMENT/LOTTO PAYMENT . IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT DO LET ME KNOW, THERE IS ONE KEY TO HAVE YOUR FUNDS, AFTER THE OFFICER DELAYING YOUR FUNDS IS DEATH LAST WEEK, HE CONFESS ABOUT THE KEY RELEASE TO YOUR FUNDS.

HARRSIN MAKUKU.
UBN
Wayne

Re: harrisonmakuku@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:08 pm

PAYMENT TRANSFER THROUGH CONSIGNMENT,

X-Originating-IP: [195.248.160.250]
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 13:47:23 +0300 (EEST)
Message-Id: <201207021047.q62AlNtc075939@fargo.com.ua>
Subject: PAYMENT TRANSFER THROUGH CONSIGNMENT,
Reply-To: harrisonmakuku@ymail.com

Dear.Friend,
I am the Harrison Makuku Under Accountant Dept here in my bank.I need
your urgent assistance, for next of kin.
in transferring the sum of Five Million Dollars through consignment to
your country.

I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also
note that you will receive 50% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to
help me in this business reply me back for more clarification.

Best Regards

Harrison Makuku
UBN.
Wayne

Re: harrisonmakuku@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:57 pm

PAYMENT TRANSFER THROUGH CONSIGNMENT1

Authentication-Results: mta1074.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=ymail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=ymail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
by mta1074.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 22 Jul 2012 21:24:56 -0700
Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1] helo=fargo.com.ua)
by fargo.com.ua with esmtp (Exim 4.66 (FreeBSD))
(envelope-from <daemon@fargo.com.ua>)
id 1StACV-000P35-OD
Received: (from daemon@localhost)
by fargo.com.ua (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit) id q6N4Otnt096289;
Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:24:55 +0300 (EEST)
(envelope-from daemon)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:24:55 +0300 (EEST)
Message-Id: <201207230424.q6N4Otnt096289@fargo.com.ua>
Subject: PAYMENT TRANSFER THROUGH CONSIGNMENT1

Dear.Friend, I am the Harrison Makuku Under Accountant Dept here in my bank.I need your urgent assistance, for next of kin. in transferring the sum of Five Million Dollars through consignment to your country. I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will receive 50% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me in this business reply me back for more clarification. Best Regards Harrison Makuku UBN.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:38 pm

URGENT CASH PAYMENT.

BENEFICIARY.
Dear.Sir,

Please be informed that from the latest meeting Yesterday at the office of the presidency members and cbn governor, where all stake holders United Nations were involved including the diplomatic unit, the following agreements were reached: all contractor and next of kin lottery winners payment on hold has been approved in your favors. for the payment of the year 2012. this still hold for your good.

Below are the agreed cash payment centers according to regions and you are expected to travel to either of this centers where

you will sign your cash payment documents and thereby receive your part payment of us$5. Million Dollars.

1. For those within the Asian continent, the payment center is: Malaysia and Indonesia , India.

2. For those in the United Kingdom , the payment center is: London, and Belgium, France, Switzerland,

3. For those in the United States of America , the payment center is:America. or Canada,

4. For those in the European countries, the payment center is Spain,Holland, Germany, Italy.

5. For those in the African countries, the payment center is: Ghana,South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.

So you are to make your choice of payment center at any of the centers so that we can forward the contact of the center to you for the immediate payment.

Also note that the AGREEMENT Is We are paying for the shipment charges and other local charges to these delivery to the destinations while the beneficiary will fulfill the only obligation of paying for the clearing cost/charge of the consignment at the country of delivery airport on arrival of the diplomat officials.

1, NOTED AGAIN, WE ARE PAYING FOR SHIPMENT AND BACK UP DOCUMENT COST OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO THE COUNTRY DESTINATIONS.

2, WHILE YOU THE OWNER OF THE FUNDS WILL TAKE CARE OF THE CONSIGNMENT CLEARANCE COST.IF THIS

AGREEMENT IS OKAY WITH YOU GET BACK TO US WITH ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S.

Note, the diplomat official are not aware of the contents this for security reason, and to avoid the diversion of your funds. It was

package inform of personal family treasures delivery to you.

And if you have been approached by any one from any where regarding the payment of your us$5.million payment through.

diplomatic delivery in the past that would have been at your detriment and for your information,
this is our payment system now for the fiscal end of payment of the year 2012, and please do not teach us our job as most

bank to bank transfers in the past years were not Successful , due to requiring of fees from banks here in Nigeria we have stop that for now. if you are in interested do contact this office for more information and how you will contact the diplomat official for collection of your consignment. and do confirm your private phone number and your address and I.D . Card for verification.

BEST REGARDS,

HARRISON MAKUKU
(NEW APPOINTED CASH PAYMENT OFFICER)
UBN PLC
Branch office.
Nigeria:
234- 8063099937.
Wayne

harrisonmakuku@ymail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:46 pm

URGENT CASH PAYMENT.

BENEFICIARY.
Dear.Sir,

Please be informed that from the latest meeting Yesterday at the office of the presidency members and cbn governor, where all stake holders United Nations were involved including the diplomatic unit, the following agreements were reached: all contractor and next of kin lottery winners payment on hold has been approved in your favors. for the payment of the year 2012. this still hold for your good.

Below are the agreed cash payment centers according to regions and you are expected to travel to either of this centers where

you will sign your cash payment documents and thereby receive your part payment of us$5. Million Dollars.

1. For those within the Asian continent, the payment center is: Malaysia and Indonesia , India.

2. For those in the United Kingdom , the payment center is: London, and Belgium, France, Switzerland,

3. For those in the United States of America , the payment center is:America. or Canada,

4. For those in the European countries, the payment center is Spain,Holland, Germany, Italy.

5. For those in the African countries, the payment center is: Ghana,South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.

So you are to make your choice of payment center at any of the centers so that we can forward the contact of the center to you for the immediate payment.

Also note that the AGREEMENT Is We are paying for the shipment charges and other local charges to these delivery to the destinations while the beneficiary will fulfill the only obligation of paying for the clearing cost/charge of the consignment at the country of delivery airport on arrival of the diplomat officials.

1, NOTED AGAIN, WE ARE PAYING FOR SHIPMENT AND BACK UP DOCUMENT COST OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO THE COUNTRY DESTINATIONS.

2, WHILE YOU THE OWNER OF THE FUNDS WILL TAKE CARE OF THE CONSIGNMENT CLEARANCE COST.IF THIS

Note, the diplomat official are not aware of the contents this for security reason, and to avoid the diversion of your funds. It was

And if you have been approached by any one from any where regarding the payment of your us$5.million payment through.

diplomatic delivery in the past that would have been at your detriment and for your information,
this is our payment system now for the fiscal end of payment of the year 2012, and please do not teach us our job as most

bank to bank transfers in the past years were not Successful , due to requiring of fees from banks here in Nigeria we have stop that for now. if you are in interested do contact this office for more information and how you will contact the diplomat official for collection of your consignment. and do confirm your private phone number and your address and I.D . Card for verification.

BEST REGARDS,

HARRISON MAKUKU
UBN PLC
Branch office.
Nigeria:
234- 8063099937.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:05 pm

YOUR CASH PAYMENT IKS LEAVEN THIS WEEK, URGENTLY REPLY

Authentication-Results: mta1299.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=accountant.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=accountant.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
by mta1299.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 12 Aug 2012 21:17:59 -0700
Received: from localhost ([127.0.0.1] helo=fargo.com.ua)
by fargo.com.ua with esmtp (Exim 4.66 (FreeBSD))
(envelope-from <daemon@fargo.com.ua>)
id 1T0m6G-0002n7-Ux
Received: (from daemon@localhost)
by fargo.com.ua (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit) id q7D4HuKd010732;
Mon, 13 Aug 2012 07:17:56 +0300 (EEST)
(envelope-from daemon)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 07:17:56 +0300 (EEST)
Message-Id: <201208130417.q7D4HuKd010732@fargo.com.ua>
Subject: YOUR CASH PAYMENT IKS LEAVEN THIS WEEK, URGENTLY REPLY

BENEFICIARY.
Dear.Sir,

BEST REGARDS,

HARRISON MAKUKU
UBN PLC
Branch office.
Nigeria:
234- 8063099937.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.