Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ms.genevaatbnmgovmy@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm

VITAL INFORMATION FROM DR. ZETI AKHATAR AZIZ‏

Bank Negara Malaysia <ms.genevaatbnmgovmy@hotmail.com>;

Dear Sir,

I really want to make this point very clear to you with all the seriousness we have gone through this transaction, I want to show you the type of important documents we will use the money you are sending to change the documents to your name because the document we have here now is under the name of MR. ROBERT ALUFURAI because the documents we will use to clear this case is attached to this message and there is no way we will be able to use the document under another person name to clear your transaction,

so we will need to change the document name to your name and this is exactly what we are going to use the money that you are sending to activate the card and then change the document to your name which will make everything proper legal for you and then you will start making withdrawal from the card and you will also get the checkbook and also get full online access to operate without any official interference from any of the authority.

Kindly send the fee as we have communicate with you in my previous transmission, so please try and make the payment earlier so that I will get this case completed for you so that we will be able to get this job completed for you. Again, I want you to understand that after you make the payment of the official fees as requested, we will also get this cards to you within 24 hours after payment from you is received, again let me remind you that the international passport arrangement is still working and I will explain more of that to you so that you will be able to get the cards first and then we think of that arrangement because with the card which is a special card, you can get up to $150,000 per day as your daily limit and you must make sure you pay attention to this fact that we are very serious to conclude this case for you now.

Please call me for more explanation incase you don’t understand this serious case and then review the documents as well attached to this email so that you will know exactly what we are trying to secure for you and reason for the fee so I will be waiting for your call and please confirm you receive the sample of the document under the name of MR. ROBERT ALUFURAI which we are going to turn to your name shortly.

Thanks and God Bless You
Regards

Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz
Tel: 00-1-(315) 755-5789

CC: Ms. Geneva Kikana
Wayne
Site Admin

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:00 am

MY FRIEND SUGGESTION

Dear Sir,

I have sit down with my friend this morning at 7.46 am US time and we both have plan on how best to predicate the and sort out this problem for you so that you will be able to get some little money before the end of today to take care of all the expenses, so my friend suggest that since they have issued the Special card on your favor and this card is link into your Bank account with the Maybank as direct debit and the same cards you can make a withdrawal from any ATM machine all over the world since card is Attached is under your name,

so my friend suggest that if you pay little amount of $420 to him this morning, my friend assured me that he can be able to activate the card for you and make arrangement to send the card to you via overnight mails to your address which he requested that you send your delivery address and the amount $420 so that he can be able to get the money and activate the card only and then send the card to you so that you can be withdrawal every day bit by bit $150,000 united states dollars out from the card per day as the card limit,

so with the way, you can leave the full amount in the Maybank New York online account and you will be making withdrawals every day basis from the cards and that will enable you to withdraw up to Seven Hundred and fifty thousand dollars in 5 withdrawals from the card and my friend said that is better you go through the card arrangement because it will save you lots of time and money and he want to send the card to you between today and Saturday which is the deadline for the card arrangement, reason why he said is the deadline is because there is one of their official officer who is coming over to your country and state to deliver some official job and the lady will depart United State on Thursday,

so that makes it easier if you send the $420 between now and Thursday on friday you are going to receive your card with you which is already issued on your favor, so confirm to me if this arrangement is suitable for you then we will work on this immediately, so I suggest that you send the $420 to my friend direct:

ABDUL WAHID OMAR

Address is: New York United State

Use Western union or Money gram system to send the money to my friend as detail above, then call me on: 00-1-(315) 755-5789 and give me the MTCN number or reference number so that my friend will start this arrangement for you and then get this case completed for you by sending the card that will help you to be withdrawing per day $150,000 which is s special card, so if you have not receive the card, scan copy before my friend send it,

please let me know so that I will send you the scan copy and if you have receive the copy of the card, then ignore this message and go ahead and send the money for the activation of the card and immediate delivery of the card to you on Fridat by my friend personal secretary who is coming to your country for another official assignment and she will branch by to deliver in hand, this arrangement is solid for your own good.
Wayne
Site Admin

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:35 am

Dear Sir,

We have decided to send you all the documents that will backup this case so that you will sign the document and send them back for notary public and others official assignment to be undergo and recognize, please kindly forward to me your address which you will like all the documents to be registered with and your full name and address, your phone numbers is also applicable so that the documents will be 100% authentic and ready to be used.

Kindly forward the required details now so that my legal department will be able to get everything sorted everything today and send it back to you so that you will sign and send back for proper notarization and then your fund will be ready to use after the due process of the important document is confirmed by our legal department.

Anticipate Your Urgent Response

Regards

Note: please give me a call on Tel: 00-1-(315) 755-5789From: Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz please give me a call on Tel:+1-(315) 755-5789
Wayne
Site Admin

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:49 am

Message from Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bank Negara Malaysia <ms.genevaatbnmgovmy@hotmail.com>

Dear Sir,

Your fund is ready to be wired and your card is also ready to be release to you by three different courier service, we will like to send the card to you with DHL and then we will use UPS to send the pin number to you and finally we will use FEDEX to send the documents attached to this transaction.

Please get back to me as soon as possible, so that I will advice you on what you are suppose to do urgently to enable you receive your fund because we have many methods of payments and is now up to you to come back to me so that we can get this case finalize for you once and for all.

Kindly send me an email on: gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com

I need you to call me on: 00-1-(315) 755-5789

God Bless you

Anticipating your Urgent response

Regards

Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz

Email: gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Dear Valued Customer,

There is way I have important discussion this early morning with the Securities Commission boss (Securities Commission Malaysia Boss over this case and I tried to let him understand your present financial condition and I also plead on your behalf for their office to give you approval over the clearing of your fund which the Securities Commission boss have done exactly the same by working this certification fees out with their legal department, so the Securities Commission boss now requested that you the beneficiary should urgently send the sum of $300 Three hundred united state dollars.

I have really done a great job to make sure that the Securities Commission Malaysia boss will work this matter out for me just for old time sake, and he did work it out so you don’t need to pay any more fees apart of this amount US300 United States dollars only.

I have just called my errand boy in Malaysia and inform him that you are sending western union of ($300) via western union and I have informed him to give the Money to the Chairperson of the Commission Zarinah Anwar who is my bosom friend, my family and Zarinah Anwar Family who is the Securities Commission boss are good family friend, so my errand boy will pick the money you will send up and then go and give the money to Zarinah Anwar as soon as he receive the money from western union money transfer,

please note that there is a lot of internet hackers grouping people email and go through their privacy, please for that sake, after you send the western union which is the fastest way to send money overseas, don’t send the details MTCN number via email, just call me and give me the details ,my number in New York is as follows: Tel: 001 (917) 652 7317

So for security reasons, after you send the money, just dial my numbers and I will take the MTCN and call my errand boy and give it to him so that he will pick the money up and then forward the details to the boss, as soon as the Securities Commission boss receive the money, she will immediately give her signatory for the requested documentation over this case and the Securities Commission certification properly approved will be issued on your behalf and the said document will be forwarded to me and I will then forward the document to federal reserve authority so that all the office will release the fund to you,

and you will then have unlimited access to transfer money from your account by yourself from Bank Negara Malaysia online account system to any account in the world, please do not joke with this my honest instructions because is very serious and your urgent attention will be highly appreciated. Once we finish this stage, then we will then dispatch your master gold credit cards under your name and send to you via DHL incase you don’t want to use our online system.

Anticipate your Urgent response,

Regards,

Ms. Geneva

Tel: 001 (917) 652 7317

MY DISCUSSION WITH SECURITIES COMMISSION BOSS AND MY INSTRUCTION FROM MS. GENEVA

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO SEND THE MONEY TO:

NAME: RAPHEAL HOWARD
ADDRESS: KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
TEXT QUESTION: PRAISE THE
TEXT ANSWER: LORD
AMOUNT: $300
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:59 pm

The upshot of todays meetings with the directors of Bank Negara Malaysia. !!

Dear sir,

The outcome of todays meetings with the directors of Bank Negara Malaysia.

I was able to meet with the Honourable minister on finance today over the final Fund Approval Clearance certificate, which I succeeded today to secure on your behalf.
This approval documents will cover this said fund ($5,000,000.00) Five Million United State Dollars is officially certified from all authorities concern. this means that we have all the important documents which will serve to your bank that this fund is officially cleared once you start receiving the fund into your local account from Bank Negara account, let me inform you that once you started receiving the wires into your local account, it is officially mandated that your bank must inform the office of the chairman federal reserve authority for clarification purposes and red flag will automatic tag to your account which the Federal Reserve agent will request your bank to inform you the account owner to present prove of fund origin to them and reason for the fund, so you can now see the reason why we decided we get all the paper work ready for you because we are law makers,

we know the important of proper documentation to be in place before you start receiving this fund of yours so there will be no problem after you receive the fund or no questioning and even if there is any, the documents will speak for you and there will be no red flag on your account from your local authority, this is exactly what we are avoiding and the money you are paying covers all the required documentation as officially requested by Bank Negara Malaysia and you will also receive original hard copies of the documents after you make the payment of $580 on the name of our protocol officer stated below:

NAME: RICHARD GILL
ADDRESS: KUALA LUMPUR-MALAYSIA
TEXT QUESTION: TO WHO
TEXT ANSWER: BANKER

Scan the payment slip immediately after sending the final requirement as requested.

Finally,the approval from ministry on finance is ready and i am not going to scan and attach this document to you anymore because i don't know why you were not getting attachment, please i need your fax number because i will like to fax the important Fund Approval documents to you for your record along with copy of my working ID card. I also need your phone number because i will like to talk to you as well right now, please provide me your phone number so i will call you right away please very important you need to talk to me asap.

Thanks,

Ms. Geneva
Tel: +44-7040-903-618 dial this number and press#7 if you must speak to me directly.
SMS me to this roaming number incase you cant get in touch: +2348083075147
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.