Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nnoramoriss@yahoo.co.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nnoramoriss@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:42 am

* 178.89.19.231 Jsc Kazakhtelecom, Astana Affiliate Astana Kazakhstan

Return-Path: <info@condomtsg.org>
Received: from User ([178.89.19.231]) by hlfppt.org with MailEnable ESMTP;
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 02:36:08 +0530
Reply-To: <nnoramoriss@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Deus te abençoe. (God bless you.)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 22:06:05 +0100

Deus abenзoe vocк, enquanto vocк lк.

Eu sou deputada Nora Moriss, estou sofrendo muito tempo cвncer de seguintes mama toda indicaзгo, as minhas condiзхes realmente estб se deteriorando e isso й bastante уbvio que eu nгo viveria mais de trкs meses, de acordo com os mйdicos, e em todos os aspectos da indicaзгo para anбlise mйdica, isto й porque o estбgio do cвncer tem obtido para uma muito mб fase que nгo hб esperanзa para mim ser uma pessoa viva novamente,

Meu falecido marido morto durante a invasгo da Franзa contra o terrorismo na costa do Marfim, e durante o perнodo do nosso casamento, que nуs nгo poderнamos produzir qualquer filho que meu falecido marido era muito rico e apуs sua morte, herdei todos os seus negуcios e riqueza. os mйdicos me aconselhou que eu nгo possa viver por mais de trкs meses, por isso agora decidi dividir a parte dessa riqueza, contribuir para o desenvolvimento da Igreja na Amйrica, Бfrica, Бsia e Europa especialmente criar soluзгo para o problema dos menos privilegiados e casas do orfanato.

Escolhi-te depois e rezei por isso, estou disposto a doar a quantia de US $ 4,5 milhхes dуlares, a menos privilegiada. Por favor, quero que Observe este fundo foi depositado em um dos bancos aqui na costa do Marfim e em cima minha instruзгo vai apresentar em um aplicativo para a transferкncia do fundo em seu nome.

Por ъltimo, espero sinceramente que este fundo quando transferido serб usado para o efeito, mesmo que seja tarde, e depois, porque eu vim descobrir essa aquisiзгo de riqueza sem Cristo й vaidade e fiz a promessa de Deus que usarб o fundo para construir seu templo. Que a graзa de nosso Senhor Jesus o amor de Deus e a comunhгo de Deus esteja com vocк e sua famнlia, aguardo resposta urgente.

Deus te abenзoe.
A senhora deputada Nora Moriss,
Permanecem abenзoado,
==
God bless you as you read.

I am Mrs Nora Moriss, am suffering from long time cancer following breast all indication, my terms is really deteriorating and it й pretty obvious that I would not live more than three months, according to the doctors, and all aspects of indication for medical anбlise, й this internship because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage that there's no hope for me to be a living person again,

My late husband killed during the invasion of France against terrorism in the Ivory Coast, and during her period of our marriage we could not we produce any child that my late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. the doctors advised me that I can not live for more than three months, so now decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the Church in America, Africa, and Europe especially Бsia create solution to the problem of less privileged homes and the orphanage.

I chose you, and then I prayed for this, I am willing to donate the sum of $ 4.5 million dollars, the less privileged. Please note I want this fund was deposited in one of the banks here in Ivory coast and on my briefing will present in an application for the transfer of the fund in your name.

On the last, I hope sincerely that this fund when transferred will be used for that purpose, even if it is late, and then, because I came to discover this takeover of wealth without Christ й vanity and made a promise to God that'll use the funds to build his temple . That the grace of our Lord Jesus the love of God and the communion of God be with you and your family, I await urgent reply.

God bless you.
Mrs Nora Moriss,
Remain blessed,
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.