Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oneill5@sbcglobal.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

oneill5@sbcglobal.net

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Reply-To: EDWARD TAY <genjoedonzoo@gmail.com>
Subject: GREAT INVESTMENT PROJECT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO READ THIS MESSAGE AND
GET BACK TO ME

Dear Friend,

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is done in your country So I will need you to help me in this regard. My preference is any good profit yielding businesss and I would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with.I am proposing to invest the sum of Twenty five Million United States Dollars ($25,000,000 USD) for this. I do not know if you can handle the project and will be of help to me.

My name is General Joe Donzo From Monrovia Liberia. I am retired General From Liberia I am presently seeking Political asylum here in Banjul Gambia under Amnesty and Human Rights International. I am planning to have a viable Investment in any country, but due to my present predicament I am unable to do this alone . I need your surport in this investment project and as a Military man i don't have idea in any business because i use all my life to serve my country that is why i don't have idea about any business that is why am seeking for your help for the investment and also to help me receive the money on your behalf and invest with the money in any profitable business pending the time i will be free. .I wait to hear from you if you are capable to handle this project and ready to work with me kindly get back to me okay . You can get back to me through my private email address below : ( genjoedonzoo@gmail.com ) You can add me on my Skype id : genjoedonzoo

Best Regard
General Joe Donzo
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.