Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aminahassan838@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

aminahassan838@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:35 pm

* 54.255.151.24 Amazon.com Tech Telecom n/a Singapore

Return-Path: <webmaster@propertyguru.com.sg>
Received: from smtp-1.guruestate.com (ec2-54-255-151-24.ap-southeast-1.compute.amazonaws.com. [54.255.151.24])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id ke2si162194pad.222.2014.10.04.11.06.25
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 02:06:40 +0800
To:
From: "PropertyGuru.com.sg" <webmaster@propertyguru.com.sg>
Reply-to: aminahassan838@yahoo.com
Subject: amina hassan wants you to see this news article

amina hassan wants you to see this news from PropertyGuru.com.sg

Click on the news title below to view the article

Private resale home prices down 1%
Message from your friend:
Hello Dear.

I am amina 18 years old; I was raise up by a single mother who was a missionary before she died few months ago. My mother was a rich woman,she was also running a crop farm before she died. I am passing through a lot of financial problem due to departure of my mother. She willed all her property and money to me but she told the bank management that before the money will be released to me that I must get to the age of marriage or I will present a guardian been a (woman /man) to the bank, before they can release the money worth $5.7 Million Dollars.

I saw your data on the net and I was ministered in my heart to contact that you are the right person to help me out with this. All I want from you is to stand as my guardian and get the money transferred into your account and then I will come over and start up a good business and complete my education.

Thank you for helping me out.
amina

Best regards,

PropertyGuru
Singapore's Leading Property Site
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.