Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mickruben2014@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mickruben2014@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:30 pm

A company almost scammed few weeks ago - and saved before the payment because the asked here about their potential customer, received the next email, asking if is a scam or not:

For an Introduction, PioneerGlobarsIntlPetLtd Is a based sale trading and distribution company with consumer reference within America, Asia, Africa and European states. At the moment, we are expanding our market. We are a fast growing supplier and specialized in all kinds of products and also pharmaceutical products.

We are interested in your Product. Could you please email me your last asking price and your supply ability and also your mode of payment. I am willing to place my order asap

You can reach me on:MICKRUBEN2014@GMAIL.COM

Thanks and get back to us soon.

Form PioneerGlobersIntlPetLtd

Baij Nath
BulgariaSofia,1610
9 Washburn street , ap. 8
Mr Mick Ruben
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mickruben2014@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:35 pm

The entire content of the email, word by word, is reported online since 2013 for being used by another company: https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ ... ages/29224.

The name of the costumer does not exist online -
company with consumer reference within America, Asia, Africa and European states.

This
fast growing supplier and specialized in all kinds of products and also pharmaceutical products.
is located in a residential apartment...

And no genuine company, special one with international "reference" will use a brand new gmail (free) email address for business, without providing any details about the company (a logo, phone number etc.)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.