Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sarahtasha50@outlook.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sarahtasha50@outlook.fr

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:36 pm

On DMF:

Dear Belove in the almighty God, Email( sarahtasha50@outlook.fr ) I am Mrs. Sarah Tasha From Republic of Kuwait But i married to late Mr.David Tasha in Cote Divoirie West Africa after our marriage for quite 11 years we couldnt produce any child.and my late husband was an international business man , may his soul rest in peace. Before his death two years ago i have been suffering from cancer of breast,which have took me so much money and nothing was done to cure it after all the treatment i have been taking,to my greatest surprise some days ago my doctor told me that i may not live more than two months as the result of the sickness. We deposit the amount of $4.5million US dollars in one of the International Security Company here in Cote Divoirie West Africa for our business before my late husband died, and now i decide to use it for the help of the less privilegdes like poor widows,ophans,disables and build churches.as result of my short stay on earth,since we couldnt produce any child to enherit the money as next of kin and our properties.Now i was touched in spirit to donate the money to you for the good work of God. Please this is my email address for more information: (sarahtasha50@outlook.fr ). Am looking forward to your prompt reply. Mrs. Sarah Tasha.

Profile elements:

sarahtasha2014
- 56 y/o female
- paris, France
- English, French, English
- i, love my God
- Have no children
People do say that the sky is their limit but I strongly believe that sky is my starting point. I believe in myself, my ability, my strength, my eagerness to carry on even at a zero point. I love to show compassion to the less privileges and disables by helping them in such a way I can help according to God' s command.

1.JPG
1.JPG (25.94 KiB) Viewed 907 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tashasarah59@outlook.fr

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:12 pm

Greetings,

EMAI L ADDRESS IS: tashasarah59@outloo k.fr

I am Mrs Sarah Tasha From France But i married to late Mr.David Tasha in Cote d’Ivoire West Africa after our marriage for quite 11 years we couldnt produce any child.and my late husband was an international business man , may his soul rest in peace. Before his death two years ago

i have been suffering from cancer of breast,which have took me so much money and nothing was done to cure it after all the treatment i have been taking,to my greatest surprise some days ago my doctor told me that i may not live more than two months as the result of the sickness. We deposit the amount of $4.5million US dollars in one of the International Bank here in Cote d’Ivoire West Africa for our business before my late husband died,

and now i decide to use it for the help of the less privilegdes like poor widows,ophans,disab les and build churches.as result of my short stay on earth,since we couldnt produce any child to enherit the money as next of kin and our properties.Now i was touched in spirit to donate the money to you for the good work of God. Please this is my email address for more information: ( tashasarah59@outloo k.fr ).

Am looking forward to your prompt reply.

Mrs Sarah Tasha.

Profile elements:

sarahtasha2014

56 y/o female from paris, France
teacher
People do say that the sky is their limit but I strongly believe that sky is my starting point. I believe in myself, my ability, my strength, my eagerness to carry on even at a zero point. I love to show compassion to the less privileges and disables by helping them in such a way I can help according to God's command.

-same stolen picture is used.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.