Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fidelitybankplc098@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: duke.michael@mail.ru uzomaoyeze@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:30 am

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
7, kofo Abayomi street Victorian island-Lagos
Tel: 23470-655-00-667

Attn SIR

My office received with honor your mails, attached, bank details and contact information’s, during verification/validity operation, we discovered that you have no original hard copy of Directorate of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Certificate, which regulates and permits your company in accordance with the provisions of the Petroleum Regulatory Acts of Federal Republic of Nigeria to operate as an oil servicing industry in Nigeria. Ironically, this Certificate was not found in your contract file and this is the only document you need to provide before receiving your US$52. 5Million owed to you by Federal Government of Nigeria.

I strongly advise you to contact office of Engr.S.B.A Umoren, Director of Petroleum Resources Abuja-Nigeria immediately on his direct telephone: 234-07066258650- so as to help in issuing the Certificate in question. Alternatively you can send the official fee of $840 meant for the DPR certificate to enable my secretary EZE JOHN , ADDRESS LAGOS NIGERIA leaves to Abuja for the acquisition of the certificate.

Immediately, this certificate is issued, your fund will be transfer into your designated bank account and all necessary bank transfer confirmation slips regards to your funds will be fax to you and your receiving bank as soon as the transfer is scheduled to commence through key-tested Telegraphic Transfer KTT, made through our paying bank, before the expiration of 48 bank hour confirm your fund from your receiving bank.

Finally, regards to the mails you followed to me, please disregard to you receive your contract payment and also I will appreciate you writing me through my fax number: 23480398010 to avoid receiving fraudulent mails. On behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria, we sincerely apologize for the rigorous marathon it has taken you at this moment for the conclusion of your payment.

Thanks for your cooperation

Yours faithfully

Dr. Uzoma Oyeze
Chairman Contract Award Division (NNPC)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <uzomaoyeze@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU179-W22 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S29.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 25 Dec 2015
Subject: NNPC REPORT

Attn SIR

i recieved your email, and i believe the line is a busy line and he doesnt have an email, I'll instruct my secetary to go and obtain the Certificate for you all you need to do is send the 840$ to the below information and first thing on monday morning you shall recieve your fund.

NAME: EZE JOHN
ADD; LAGOS, NIGERIA

And please it should be sent by money gram

Yours faithfully

Dr. Uzoma Oyeze

Attn SIR

Dear how are you doing and your family? I received your email and the content but i will advice you to send it via money gram because it's the fastest way to receive the money so we can obtain the DPR Certificate on your behalf and as soon as is obtained a copy of it will be Attached and send to your via email and instruction will given to our paying bank to remit the sum of million USD to your bank account, please i will advice you to take below info to send the money

RECEIVERS NAME: OKIKA VICTOR

TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER
MY BROTHER ANSWER GOOD

AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL CALL ME ON THIS +23470 655 006 67
Yours faithfully

Dr. Uzoma Oyeze

Fake Document:

20151230001203-f2f98bdf-me.jpg

Added Phone Numbers:
FAX: +23480398010
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

+2347066258650
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dukemrmicheal064@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:21 pm

SUBJECT: LETTER OF APOLOGY FROM NEW DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA /YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT ADVICE.
People
MR. MICHEAL DUKE <dukemrmicheal064@gmail.com> Today at 15:17
Reply-To: frankanozie2005@yahoo.com.hk
To
Message body
Sir,

SUBJECT: LETTER OF APOLOGY FROM NEW DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA /YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT ADVICE.

I am MR. MICHEAL DUKE, Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee of the office of the presidency, I have been directed by His Excellency, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (MUHAMMADU BUHARI), SFF, GCRF), to bring to your immediate notice and urgent attention that this new Government understand your plight, the huge amount of money you have spent and all the disappointments you have suffered in the past to get your contract fund paid to you. Due to what we described as selective
payment and incessant demand of excessive fee by some unscrupulous and corrupt erstwhile officials in charge of foreign contract payment in the past.

However, upon assumption of office by this Democratic Elected Government, series of special meeting were held home and abroad with some leaders of the World Monetary Institution e.g. World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Paris and London Club of Creditors, European Economic Community ( E .E. C.) and envoy's of our Correspondence International Bank of Settlement Worldwide affiliated with the Central Bank of Nigeria. The purpose of this special meeting is to (i) rebuild Nigeria Economy (ii) pay all Foreign Debts. In this regards, and due to the good and positive results we receive from this special meeting a Total sum of US$2.3 Billion U.S. Dollars have been approved from the supplementary Budget Bill which was approved by the Upper House of assembly recently to pay all foreign Contractors whose payment have been hanging since 1989. In order to show the World that Nigerian is a truly Democratic and Transparent Government, this New Government has decided to give all Foreign Contractors 100% assurance that in 48 Banking Hours their contract Fund will be effected to their nominated Bank Account. The Government of Nigeria inaugurated the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) under the full guidance of the World Bank Group who is to check the progress of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and see to it that every Contractor receive his/her money immediately the Contractor has contacted the (NNPC) and the (NNPC) have been empowered to effect all payments previously ape proved by the past Regimes/Administrations which their payment were not effected.

This morning a Telex Signal attached with a Presidential Instruction Stamped and Signed by the President have being sent to (NNPC) to contact you for the payment of your Contract Fund and two other Contractors within 48 Hours. You are however, strongly advised for the interest of your person, your esteemed Company to Contact the Chairman, Contract Award Committee, MR FRANK ANOZIE on Tel: +23417764868 Mobile: +234- 8138291415

E-mail: frankanozie2005@yahoo.com.hk for the immediate payment of your Contract Fund within the next 48 Banking Hours. The Central Bank of Nigeria or other Financial Institutions does not have the power to effect your payment without the due clearance from the highest body which is the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) you are advised to call the (NNPC) on Line: +2348138291415 for the immediate payment of your Contract Fund as they are on stand-by to effect your payment into your nominated Bank account within the next 48 Banking Hours Immediately, you contact them.

Sir, on behalf of this Democratic Government of Nigeria, I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your money in the past. However, Congratulations in advance!

Yours faithfully,

MR. MICHEAL DUKE
CHAIRMAN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA

+23417764868
Number billable as wireless geographic number
City or exchange location Lagos
Original network provider* Capcom Ltd

+2348138291415
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

officeof.thepresidency@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 23, 2016 7:23 pm

Office of The presidency <officeof.thepresidency@yahoo.com.ph> Today at 19:21
Message body
Sir,

I am MR. MICHEAL DUKE, Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee of the office of the presidency, I have been directed by His Excellency, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (MUHAMMADU BUHARI), SFF, GCRF), to bring to your immediate notice and urgent attention that this new Government understand your plight, the huge amount of money you have spent and all the disappointments you have suffered in the past to get your contract fund paid to you. Due to what we described as selective
payment and incessant demand of excessive fee by some unscrupulous and corrupt erstwhile officials in charge of foreign contract payment in the past.

However, upon assumption of office by this Democratic Elected Government, series of special meeting were held home and abroad with some leaders of the World Monetary Institution e.g. World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Paris and London Club of Creditors, European Economic Community ( E .E. C.) and envoy's of our Correspondence International Bank of Settlement Worldwide affiliated with the Central Bank of Nigeria. The purpose of this special meeting is to (i) rebuild Nigeria Economy (ii) pay all Foreign Debts. In this regards, and due to the good and positive results we receive from this special meeting a Total sum of US$2.3 Billion U.S. Dollars have been approved from the supplementary Budget Bill which was approved by the Upper House of assembly recently to pay all foreign Contractors whose payment have been hanging since 1989. In order to show the World that Nigerian is a truly Democratic and Transparent Government, this New Government has decided to give all Foreign Contractors 100% assurance that in 48 Banking Hours their contract Fund will be effected to their nominated Bank Account. The Government of Nigeria inaugurated the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) under the full guidance of the World Bank Group who is to check the progress of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and see to it that every Contractor receive his/her money immediately the Contractor has contacted the (NNPC) and the (NNPC) have been empowered to effect all payments previously ape proved by the past Regimes/Administrations which their payment were not effected.

This morning a Telex Signal attached with a Presidential Instruction Stamped and Signed by the President have being sent to (NNPC) to contact you for the payment of your Contract Fund and two other Contractors within 48 Hours. You are however, strongly advised for the interest of your person, your esteemed Company to Contact the Chairman, Contract Award Committee, MR FRANK ANOZIE on Tel: 234 1 7764868 Mobile: +234- 9053561281

E-mail: frankanozie2005@yahoo.com.hk for the immediate payment of your Contract Fund within the next 48 Banking Hours. The Central Bank of Nigeria or other Financial Institutions does not have the power to effect your payment without the due clearance from the highest body which is the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) you are advised to call the (NNPC) on Line: +234- 9053561281 for the immediate payment of your Contract Fund as they are on stand-by to effect your payment into your nominated Bank account within the next 48 Banking Hours Immediately, you contact them.

Sir, on behalf of this Democratic Government of Nigeria, I apologize for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your money in the past. However, Congratulations in advance!

Yours faithfully,

MR. MICHEAL DUKE

Phone:
+2349053561281
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

bankzehith@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:12 pm

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
People
ZENITH BANK <bankzehith@gmail.com> Today at 9:21
To
Message body
From the Desk of
Rev.Felix Duke
+2347066258650
PAYING BANKERS

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

ATTENTION ;SIR

THIS IS THE MANAGER ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL.WE ARE IN CHARGE AND
ASSIGN PAYMENT BANK FOR CONTRACTORS PAYMENT.I HEREBY INFORM YOU ON THE
NEW DEVELOPMENT AND THE FILE BROUGHT BEFORE MY TABLE FOR REMMITANCE.

THERE IS ONE MR ALLAN HURVITZ FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA WITH THE
FOLLOWING BANKING INFORMATION BELOW WHO CLAIM TO BE YOUR NEXT OF KIN,
WHOM INFORMED US THAT YOU DIED OF A THROAT CANCER AND HE IS TO RECEIVE
YOUR CONTRACT SUM.

BANK NAME: BANK OF CALIFONIA
ACCOUNT NUMBER:072220-23462
ROUTING NUMBER:122000495
SWIFT CODE:BOFCU533MPX

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO URGENTLY REPLY THIS MAIL IF IT IS NOT TRUE OR
ONCE WE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU WE WILL GO AHEAD AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Rev.Felix Duke
Wayne

Re: bankzehith@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Same phone number is already reported in:

http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... hp?p=58595 - while impersonating Fidelity Bank in Nigeria

and here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41463 - while impersonating Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee of the office of the Nigerian presidency.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

zenithbank397@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:58 pm

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
People
ZENITH BANK <zenithbank397@yahoo.com> Today at 16:52
Message body
From the Desk of
Rev.Felix Duke
+2347066258650
PAYING BANKERS

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

ATTENTION ;SIR

THIS IS THE MANAGER ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL.WE ARE IN CHARGE AND ASSIGN PAYMENT BANK FOR CONTRACTORS PAYMENT.I HEREBY INFORM YOU ON THE NEW DEVELOPMENT AND THE FILE BROUGHT BEFORE MY TABLE FOR REMMITANCE.

THERE IS ONE MR ALLAN HURVITZ FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA WITH THE FOLLOWING BANKING INFORMATION BELOW WHO CLAIM TO BE YOUR NEXT OF KIN, WHOM INFORMED US THAT YOU DIED OF A THROAT CANCER AND HE IS TO RECEIVE YOUR CONTRACT SUM.

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO URGENTLY REPLY THIS MAIL IF IT IS NOT TRUE OR ONCE WE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU WE WILL GO AHEAD AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Rev.Felix Duke
Wayne

bankzehith@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:50 pm

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
People
ZENITH BANK <bankzehith@gmail.com> Today at 18:29
To
Message body
From the Desk of
Rev.Felix Duke
+2347066258650
PAYING BANKERS

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

ATTENTION ;SIR

THIS IS THE MANAGER ZENITH BANK INTERNATIONAL.WE ARE IN CHARGE AND
ASSIGN PAYMENT BANK FOR CONTRACTORS PAYMENT.I HEREBY INFORM YOU ON THE
NEW DEVELOPMENT AND THE FILE BROUGHT BEFORE MY TABLE FOR REMMITANCE.

THERE IS ONE MR ALLAN HURVITZ FROM UNITED STATE OF AMERICA WITH THE
FOLLOWING BANKING INFORMATION BELOW WHO CLAIM TO BE YOUR NEXT OF KIN,
WHOM INFORMED US THAT YOU DIED OF A THROAT CANCER AND HE IS TO RECEIVE
YOUR CONTRACT SUM.

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO URGENTLY REPLY THIS MAIL IF IT IS NOT TRUE OR
ONCE WE DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU WE WILL GO AHEAD AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Rev.Felix Duke
Wayne

uzomaoyeze@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:04 pm

urgent
People
uzoma oyeze <uzomaoyeze@hotmail.com> 7 Feb at 5:41 AM
Message body

Tel: +2347066258650

Attn ; SIR

We receive instruction from the new president that all contractors that are due to receive their payment will receive their fund through MASTER CARD payment system, You are required to reconfirm your information to enable us commence the processing of your fund into your account. You are advice to stop every communication with any body or group of people regarding to this payment.
Your urgent attention is needed in regards to this payment.

I wait from your prompt response.

Yours faithfully

Dr. Uzoma Oyeze
Chairman Contract Award Division (NNPC
Wayne

dukemrmicheal@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:35 pm

People
MR. MICHEAL DUKE <dukemrmicheal@gmail.com> Today at 19:15
To
Message body
Sir,

SUBJECT: LETTER OF APOLOGY FROM NEW DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
/YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT ADVICE.

I am MR. MICHEAL DUKE, Chairman Debt Reconciliation Committee of the
office of the presidency, I have been directed by His Excellency, the
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (MUHAMMADU BUHARI), SFF,
GCRF), to bring to your immediate notice and urgent attention that
this new Government understand your plight, the huge amount of money
you have spent and all the disappointments you have suffered in the
past to get your contract fund paid to you. Due to what we described
as selective
payment and incessant demand of excessive fee by some unscrupulous and
corrupt erstwhile officials in charge of foreign contract payment in
the past.

However, upon assumption of office by this Democratic Elected
Government, series of special meeting were held home and abroad with
some leaders of the World Monetary Institution e.g. World Bank Group,
International Monetary Fund (IMF) Paris and London Club of Creditors,
European Economic Community ( E .E. C.) and envoy's of our
Correspondence International Bank of Settlement Worldwide affiliated
with the Central Bank of Nigeria. The purpose of this special meeting
is to (i) rebuild Nigeria Economy (ii) pay all Foreign Debts. In this
regards, and due to the good and positive results we receive from this
special meeting a Total sum of US$2.3 Billion U.S. Dollars have been
approved from the supplementary Budget Bill which was approved by the
Upper House of assembly recently to pay all foreign Contractors whose
payment have been hanging since 1989. In order to show the World that
Nigerian is a truly Democratic and Transparent Government, this New
Government has decided to give all Foreign Contractors 100% assurance
that in 48 Banking Hours their contract Fund will be effected to their
nominated Bank Account. The Government of Nigeria inaugurated the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) under the full guidance
of the World Bank Group who is to check the progress of the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and see to it that every
Contractor receive his/her money immediately the Contractor has
contacted the (NNPC) and the (NNPC) have been empowered to effect all
payments previously ape proved by the past Regimes/Administrations
which their payment were not effected.

This morning a Telex Signal attached with a Presidential Instruction
Stamped and Signed by the President have being sent to (NNPC) to
contact you for the payment of your Contract Fund and two other
Contractors within 48 Hours. You are however, strongly advised for the
interest of your person, your esteemed Company to Contact the
Chairman, Contract Award Committee, MR FRANK ANOZIE on Tel: +23417764868
Mobile: +2348138291415

E-mail: frankanozie2005@yahoo.com.hk for the immediate payment of
your Contract Fund within the next 48 Banking Hours. The Central Bank
of Nigeria or other Financial Institutions does not have the power to
effect your payment without the due clearance from the highest body
which is the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) you are
advised to call the (NNPC) on Line: 234- 8138291415 for the immediate
payment of your Contract Fund as they are on stand-by to effect your
payment into your nominated Bank account within the next 48 Banking
Hours Immediately, you contact them.

Sir, on behalf of this Democratic Government of Nigeria, I apologize
for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your money in
the past. However, Congratulations in advance!

Yours faithfully,

MR. MICHEAL DUKE
Wayne

Re: presidencyoffice53@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:23 pm

urgent
People
MR. MICHEAL DUKE <dukemrmicheal@gmail.com> Today at 7:18
BCC
Message body
SUBJECT: LETTER OF APOLOGY FROM NEW DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
/YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT ADVICE.

Sir,

We receive instruction from the new president that all contractors
that are due to receive their payment will receive their fund through
MASTER CARD payment system, You are required to reconfirm your
information to enable us commence the processing of your fund into
your account. You are advice to stop every communication with any body
or group of people regarding to this payment.
Your urgent attention is needed in regards to this payment.

Yours faithfully,

MR. MICHEAL DUKE
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.