Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails - SlapHappy Part 12

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scam emails - SlapHappy Part 12

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 am

Received: by 10.50.94.195 with SMTP id de3mr7288111igb.68.1345388303599; Sun,
19 Aug 2012 07:58:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.64.12.243 with HTTP; Sun, 19 Aug 2012 07:58:23 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 14:58:23 +0000
Message-ID: <CAKKjsN6rACy=KNX2WCbp298SfJENzu7eCddRe2pB_pwJ_GxXqw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM RED CROSS GHANA REFUGEE RELIEF OFFICE.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=e89a8f235443ebc77104c79f9fbe
Bcc:

RED CROSS GHANA REFUGEE RELIEF OFFICE.

Kingdom greetings to you in the Name of Our Lord ,

We are the Red Cross Society of Ghana, and we crave your indulgence over this unsolicited mail to you.

We are a Volunteer-led organization that helps people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are.

We enable vulnerable people at home and overseas to prepare for and respond to emergencies in their own communities.

when crisis is over,we help people recover and move on with their lives.

In this vein, we have in the recent years taken in refugee kids from different crisis region in Africa, Asia and America.

We have as our resources and planing capabilities can reach assisted these kids to either resettle to start a new life.

Among these refugees who come from countries Like Liberia, Sudan,Syria, Libya just to mention but a few, they have some very interesting cases with some of them who happen to be children of targeted elites in their countries who in the event of the uprising in their home country were killed by either opposition Government troops or rival groups.

Here at our camp located at the Aburi Mountains in Ghana, we have seven Refugee kids who came in from Syria recently after our rescue mission there last two months, the kids told us that their parents were army officers who were killed for refusing to open fire on protesters.

Because of the state of the nation, these wealthy army officers made some extra arrangements to secure the future of their kids.

They made deposits of huge sums of money and precious items like Gold and diamonds of different kilograms in security companies in Brazil instructing their kids that in the event where they do not return to them they should seek help from the Red Cross in any country.

We have verified this claims with the security companies in Brazil and they have confirmed deposits of Precious family belongings and that we need to present a foreign beneficiary to stand in to receive the deposit on behalf of this kids, after which you will invest the contents for the kids and make arrangements for the kids to travel and live with you in your country to continue their education.

If you will be willing to assist these kids to receive their inheritance and secure a good future for them, they have all unanimously agreed after our meeting with them that each of their beneficiaries should be given 20% of the contents and another 10% for any humanitarian assistance Financially you may offer them while their inheritance is cleared from the security firm.

We are ready to inform you better about the contents of the boxes,names of security companies in Brazil where they were deposited and more information's about each of the kids.

Rivet back to us if you be willing to cease this great opportunity to write your name in the sands of time.

May God Bless you.
Signed:

Professor Kwabena Mante Bosompem
President, Ghana Red Cross Society
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

lamidosanusi.governor@gmail.com hr@fuyao.cn

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:00 am

IP address [?]: 41.203.65.217
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Lagos
IP address city: Lagos
IP address latitude: 6.4531
IP address longitude: 3.3958
ISP of this IP [?]: Globacom Ltd
Organization: Globacom Ltd

Received: from User (unknown [41.203.65.217])
by mail.fuyao.cn (iRedMail) with ESMTPSA id 6003C3EB143;
Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:08:29 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: <lamidosanusi.governor@gmail.com>
Subject: Irrevocable Payment Approval of Your fund
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 09:08:57 +0100

From The Official Desk Of
Mallam Lamido Sanusi
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria

Attention: The Beneficiary

Irrevocable Payment Approval of Your fund

We apologize, for the delay in your payment and all the inconveniences and inflict that we might have indulged you through. However, we were having some minor problems with our payment system, which is inexplicable, and have held us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in accrediting foreign contract payments.

It might interest you to note that the Chairman, Senate Committee on Local & Foreign Debt Payment, has approved your payment. Your file has been submitted to my table for prompt verification and payment.

In this regard, kindly reconfirm below information to my office immediately for proper identification.

1) Your Full Names
2) Your Address .
3) Your Home Phone Number and Your Cell phone numbers
4) Amount owned to you.

Upon the proper identification, I will immediately forward your file to the Presidency for approval and issue you with the Fund Release document from the PRESIDENCY, which is called PRESIDENTIAL RELEASE ORDER. It might interest you to note that the issue of payment has been withdrawn from every other bank/ministry in Nigeria due to unpatriotic/unofficial system of the officials which instead of paying the approved beneficiaries they turn in charging unofficial fees.

Information was given that you have sold your fund payment/inheritance to one Mr. Clifton Townsend of Texas United States of America and that all documents regarding to the payment should go to Mr. Clifton Townsend and fund should be transfer to his below stated bank account.

Bank: Citi Bank Texas NA.
A/C #: 9772524019
Routing # 113193532
A/c Name: Clifton Townsend

I want you to confirm the above stated information if they are correct, to enable us move forward on the reform program. Waiting for your urgent reply via return mail for immediate conclusion of your payment.

Please get back to me immediately.

Yours Faithfully,
Mallam Lamido Sanusi
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria .

Note: This mail is confidential and contains privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute, disclose or use the information it contains. Please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message from your contained.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mrsmiriamalsenussi@hotmail.com mrsmiriamalsenussi1@hotmail.c

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 am

* 12.08.19.23 n/a n/a
204.93.168.132 Mochanin Corp. San Jose United States
IP address [?]: 12.8.19.23
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 38.0000
IP address longitude: -97.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: AT&T Services
Organization: LA Fitness

Received: by 10.216.198.37 with SMTP id u37csp208321wen;
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 23:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.50.94.135 with SMTP id dc7mr8814647igb.37.1345443720423;
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 23:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <sarir@ferrari11.mochahost.com>
Received: from ferrari11.mochahost.com (ferrari11.mochahost.com.
[204.93.168.132])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id zz5si22893533icb.38.2012.08.19.23.21.59
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 23:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of
sarir@ferrari11.mochahost.com designates 204.93.168.132 as permitted sender)
client-ip=204.93.168.132;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record
for domain of sarir@ferrari11.mochahost.com designates 204.93.168.132 as
permitted sender) smtp.mail=sarir@ferrari11.mochahost.com
Received: from sarir by ferrari11.mochahost.com with local (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <sarir@ferrari11.mochahost.com>)
id 1T3LN9-003JIl-ID
for Mon, 20 Aug 2012 02:21:59 -0400
To:
Subject: Waiting For Your Kind Respond....
From: Mrs Miriam Al Senussi <mrsmiriamalsenussi1@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: mrsmiriamalsenussi1@hotmail.com
Message-Id: <E1T3LN9-003JIl-ID@ferrari11.mochahost.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 02:21:59 -0400
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any
abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - ferrari11.mochahost.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [1874 1862] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - ferrari11.mochahost.com

Hello Dear,

I am contacting you with a heavy heart because of the recent incidents in my country Libya. Where there has been heavy fighting and massive killings of people from my tribe in Sirte and in Tripoli by the NTC fighters. Due to my Family close relationship with the late Col Ghadaffis Government, We are constantly being targeted by the NTC rebels and there Sponsors.

I am the widow of Dr Abdul Al Senussi. My Husband was a former senior official in the former Government of Col Ghadaffi but the NTC rebels have killed my Husband last August when the initial crises and violence broke out. I have managed to run away for my dear life and now
taking refuge in Bamako-Mali. During the time my Late Husband served as a senior government official in my country, he managed to save the sum of USD 20 million which he deposited with a private security company in Europe.

When I was running away from my country, I succeeded in bringing along the deposit documents of the consignment since my late Husband made me the next of kin and beneficiary of the consignment in the event of his death. Please, I will like you to assist me in meeting with the security company in Europe regarding on how to cliam out the consignment out from them so that it could be used for investment purposes. I shall reward you handsomely if you assist me with my request.

I shall give you more comprehensive details of this transaction if I receive your favorable response as quickly as possible.

My Regards

Mrs Miriam Al Senussi.
My Privte Email address: mrsmiriamalsenussi@hotmail.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Miriamsani Abacha <abachamiriamsani@yahoo.com>

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45 am

IP address [?]: 82.128.58.241
IP country code: NG
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address state: Delta
IP address city: Warri
IP address latitude: 5.4577
IP address longitude: 6.4333
ISP of this IP [?]: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Organization: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited

Received: from [82.128.58.241] by web162306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 23:37:50 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1345444670.668.YahooMailClassic@web162306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 23:37:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FROM DR MRS ABACHA
To: Miriamsani Abacha <abachamiriamsani@yahoo.com>

My dear

How are you? Hope every member of your family is fine today. Compliments of the season. Well after our general meeting of all Abachas family, I have decided that you should treat this transaction strictly confidential. Now the secret arrangement is that you should receive first $30 million deposited in a number account with the Zenith Bank before you will conclude the $35,000,000 with the securities company. You are to communicate and conclude this transaction with my son Sadiq Abacha together with this my family friend Alhaji Mohammed who made every effort during the Ramadan Hajji at Mecca Saudi Arabia to convince Retired Col. Tarka to accept giving us a loan of $400,000 dollars. Retired Col. Tarka is one of the wanted officers who served my late husband and he is now hiding in Saudi Arabia in order to escape further probe by this Government. In fact, after he heard of my predicament in Nigeria from Alhaji Alihu Mohammed who met him at Mecca during the
last Ramadan festival at Saudi, he has promised to loan me $400,000 dollars on condition that I shall give him the original copy of my late husbands certificate of occupancy of the Enugu Estate. Sincerely speaking, the only remaining hope now left for me is this $30 million dollars and the $35,000,000 now with the security company which my son Mohammed revealed this secret to Saudi on 24 March, 2011 the day he was granted bail the second time in the sum of $1,000,000 surety for another 111 frame-up count charges, for financial misappropriation by this Government. But now he is undergoing treatment at Kano Hospital. Although he told Sadiq that this $30 million dollars was deposited in a numbered account with the Zenith Bank Plc Lagos and for your information, my new lawyer have secretly concluded every necessary arrangement with the Bank Manager for easy transfer to your account as soon as you received this $400,000 dollars. So please send me your
contact address, your company's name and address, international passport and account details to enable my lawyer procure all necessary paper work and sworn an affidavit on your behalf which will enable Zenith Bank to change your name as the sole beneficiary of this $30 million. I believe you may have had about the recent seizure of my late husband $500 million at Switzerland. So, now my arrangement is that my son Sadiq will be traveling to Saudi Arabia (as you are aware we are banned not to travel out) through a neighboring country - Benin Republic with the original copy of the Certificate of Occupancy so as to sign every necessary documents/agreement with Rtd. Col. Tarka and received the $400,000 dollars. Now all you need to do is to ring my son Sadiq Abacha with this phone number +234-8093387587 as to discuss with him and guide him accordingly so that you will agree with him on how best he could fly in to your country from Saudi Arabia and deliver the
$400,000 to you cash as to enable you use part of this money to conclude the transaction with my lawyer Barr. Yunus Usman. Please note to avoid my government seizing this money from Sadiq on his way back to Nigeria from Saudi Arabia inform me why I decided that Sadiq should deliver this money to you in your country. Meanwhile, once I hear from you I will forward to you Transaction Agreement for your study and endorsement and also Trade Development Agreement (TDA). I will like you to send to me today if possible through my e-mail address your necessary particulars i.e. contact details, your mobile phone/Fax, your company name/address. So that I will send you my family pictures for your identification and retention. Please call Sadiq now, he is waiting for your call.I will send you details of the secret arrangement made by my lawyer Barrister Yunusu Usman for you to receive $400,000 and the $30 million without delay.

Thank you and may the Almighty Allah protect and bless you and your family.

Dr. (Mrs.) Mariam Abacha
-
+2348093387587
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

edwarddanielchamber@y7mail.com edwarddaniellegalfirm@yahoo.c

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 am

IP address [?]: 221.207.62.202
IP country code: CN
IP address country: China
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 35.0000
IP address longitude: 105.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: China Unicom Heilongjiang Province Network

Received: from User (unknown [221.207.62.202])
(Authenticated sender: susan)
by theevansfamily.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id AB153143153;
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 03:12:12 -0400 (EDT)
Reply-To: <edwarddanielchamber@y7mail.com>
From: "Edward Daniel Law Firm"<edwarddaniellegalfirm@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: OFFICIALLY DIRECTED TO YOU!!!
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 11:42:02 +0430
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <20120820071212.AB153143153@theevansfamily.com>

Edward Daniel Law Firm
Barrister's & Solicitor's
Address: Edward Daniel/Lloyd’s Building
Gallery 4 |12 Leadenhall Street |
London | EC3V 1LP
Tel: +44-703-592-7427
Fax: +44-700-593-1145

Attention:

I am Barr. Edward Daniel, a legal practitioner based in United Kingdom, I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition, although this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I chose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. Be earlier informed that this message is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it with the seriousness it deserves.

I am the personal attorney to Robert Fitzpatrick, an American based in London who was a consultant with Shell Company UK LTD, who shall be referred to as my client. Unfortunately my client lost his life few years ago aboard Egypt Air Flight 990, which crashed into the Atlantic Ocean on October 31st, 1999! Please read for more details of his death (news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm) He left no clear beneficiary as next of kin except some vital documents related to his deposited fund still within my reach. All efforts by me to trace his next of kin proved abortive because he did not make any will prior to his death.

Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my late clients extended relatives and this has proved unsuccessful. After my several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I am contacting you to assist in claiming the fund left behind by Late Robert Fitzpatrick before they get confiscated or declared unclaimed by the security company where this huge funds were deposited. The said fund valued at Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only ($7,500,000.00) The Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have this fund confiscated within three months.

Consequent upon this, my idea is that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally with your name as the bona fide beneficiary to the deceased to enable us have possession to this deposit as I have all legal documents to back this claim.

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary to Late Robert Fitzpatrick so that the proceeds of his deposit valued at Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($7.5 M) can be paid to your foreign bank account by the Finance company and it will be shared on agreed ratio, 40% of this money will be for you in respect to the provision of a foreign account and 50% would be for me as I have planned to come to your Country as soon as the transaction is completed, 10% will be used for the reimbursement of any expenditure we may incur in the cause of this proposition.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, all I need from you is your utmost collaboration, courage and sincerity to enable us thrive on this deal.

Please get back to me through my email address for confidentiality and send your full name, telephone/fax number so that we can discuss further on this transaction. Email or call me immediately.

Thank You,

Edward Daniel Law Firm
Barrister's & Solicitor's
London UK.
Tel: +44-703-592-7427
Email: edwarddanielchamber@y7mail.com
-
Tel: +447035927427
Fax: +447005931145
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

interpromoawd@yahoo.com aisha al gaddafi

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 am

IP address [?]: 180.183.143.2
IP country code: TH
IP address country: Thailand
IP address state: Krung Thep
IP address city: Bangkok
IP address latitude: 13.7540
IP address longitude: 100.5014
ISP of this IP [?]: 3BB Broadband
Organization: 3BB Broadband
Host of this IP: [?]: mx-ll-180.183.143-2.dynamic.3bb.co.th

Received: from [180.183.143.2] by web120802.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 01:06:38 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1345449998.97892.YahooMailNeo@web120802.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 01:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: aisha al gaddafi <interpromoawd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Searching for a reliable, honest and trusted trustee
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Dear Friend,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi the Libyan Goodwill Ambassador of the U.N, and the daughter of late Muammar Al-Gaddafi the former president of Libya. I am currently residing in Alger the capital of Algeria North Africa,
unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime, my family is at risk and pains . 95% of our investments and bank accounts in several countries are freeze.

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time, I got your contact via internet searching for a trustworthy
person who will understand my present conditions and come to my rescue here in Algeria .I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father Muhammad Abu Minyar Gaddafi and brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked by the western countries and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source. Please, view the website:

1)
http:/ /www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/29/us-libya-khamis-idUSTRE77S18M20110829
2)
http:/ /www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/27/gaddafi-family-assets-frozen-queen

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to
private account for a possible investment in your country.

If this transaction interests you, you don’t have to disclose it to anybody because of what
is going with my entire family, if the western nation happens to know this account, they will Freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for
yourself only until we finalize this transaction that will be when the fund is transferred into your account. I want to transfer this money into your account
immediately for onward investment in your country.

I received an urgent email from the bank abroad that both their government and new Libya government are tracing hidden deposit and assets deposited by my family, I don't want them to be aware of this particular fund (9.5million) deposited by my brother late Khamis Gaddafi abroad. If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back to me so that i can furnish you with the deposit details for verification and confirmation. I am willing to reward you bountiful 25% of the total sum of US$9.5 Million.

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of Secrecy required in this project, kindly respond with the
following information for details of The project.

1. Your full names and address:
2. Your private telephone and fax numbers:
3. Your private email addresses:
4. Age and profession:

I'm happy peace has been restored in Libya; i pray one day i will travel back to my country. I cannot talk to you on phone because all telephone conversion
is monitor by the Algeria’s Government and the new Libya Government.

Please, keep this offers safe, secret and confidential .Await your reply.

Warmest Regards,

Aisha Gaddafi
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

fareedaagnes@rocketmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:18 pm

IP address [?]: 41.218.218.160
IP country code: GH
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: Greater Accra
IP address city: Accra
IP address latitude: 5.5500
IP address longitude: -0.2167
ISP of this IP [?]: Ghana Telecom
Organization: Ghana Telecom
Host of this IP: [?]: 41-218-218-160-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh

Received: from apache by ns.uhm.vn with local (Exim 4.67)
(envelope-from <tanafashi@nhare.info>)
id 1T3YAm-0004tP-5W
for Tue, 21 Aug 2012 03:02:04 +0700
To:
Subject:
X-PHP-Script: nhare.info/ wp-content/themes/DeepFocus/cache/
73d56e18e46d10b478db37453072c894.php for 41.218.218.160
Reply-To: fareedaagnes@rocketmail.com
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <E1T3YAm-0004tP-5W@ns.uhm.vn>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 03:02:04 +0700

Dear beloved one in Christ,

I am Mrs. Fareeda Agnes Edward a widow suffering from long time illness (Cancer), I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Abdul Edward, the sum of US$7.500. 000 which he deposited in bank here and I need a very honest and God fearing Christian that can use these funds for God's work, and 15% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of God.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. That is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.

Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply me to this email fareedaagnes@rocketmail.com

Yours Sister in Christ,

fareeda agnes edward,,
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

csctrep0001@dishmail.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:57 pm

* 65.49.68.160 Hurricane Electric n/a Anonymous Proxy

Received: from 65.49.68.160 ([65.49.68.160]) by email.naacp.org (Horde MIME
library) with HTTP; Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:10:08 -0400
Message-ID: <20120820151008.jcxd08c0048sgc4s@email.naacp.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:10:08 -0400
Reply-to: csctrep0001@dishmail.net
Subject: Company Representative Needed!!!

--China Steel Corporation (CSC).
HEAD OFFICE 1 Chung-Kang Road,
Siaogang District, Kaohsiung
81233, Taiwan, R.O.C.
REF:CSC/REP/887

i. Introduction.
My Name is Yung Zu. I am the Assistant Publicity Manager of China Steel
Corporation (CSC). We need a reputable company/firm to serve as our
payment collection agent in North America, Europe, Canada, Aisa, You shall earn
10% of every payment issued to you on behalf of China Steel Corporation.

ii.Requirement (Contact Information):

1. Full Names---------
2. Company Name-----------
3. Full Contact Address---------
4. Tel and Fax Numbers-------------
5. Country/Region-------------

If interested, please email us immediately at (csctrep0001@dishmail.net)

Contact Person: Mr.J.C.Tsou
Chief Executive Officer
China Steel Corporation
Tel: +886-7-802-1111
Email: csctrep0001@dishmail.net

-
+88678021111
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

angusmatchmaker@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:40 am

* 12.08.20.17 n/a n/a
130.156.129.87 Rider University Trenton United States

Received: by 10.216.198.37 with SMTP id u37csp248673wen;
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:30:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.211.137 with SMTP id go9mr6172189qab.77.1345509051458;
Return-Path: <trofad@rider.edu>
Received: from sanzio.rider.edu (sanzio.rider.edu. [130.156.129.87])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id fu10si226188qab.83.2012.08.20.17.30.48;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of trofad@rider.edu designates
130.156.129.87 as permitted sender) client-ip=130.156.129.87;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
trofad@rider.edu designates 130.156.129.87 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=trofad@rider.edu
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by sanzio.rider.edu (Postfix) with ESMTP id 33A6B8010267;
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:30:48 -0400 (EDT)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at sanzio.rider.edu
Received: from sanzio.rider.edu ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (sanzio.rider.edu [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id SOqyd8-k4JOv; Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:30:47 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from sanzio.rider.edu (sanzio.rider.edu [10.61.0.65])
by sanzio.rider.edu (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9BD5880101A2;
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:30:47 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:30:47 -0400 (EDT)
Reply-To: ANGUS MATCHMAKER <angusmatchmaker@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <170719601.625900.1345509047612.JavaMail.root@sanzio.rider.edu>
Subject: ANGUS MATCHMAKER (SUGAR DADDY/MUMMY)

Are you in need of a rich sugar mummy or daddy? Here is your chance to
get hooked up,Some sugar daddy and mummy just came back from the state
and they need a young pretty baby for fun and relationship, they
normally don't come online due to their line of business and personal
affairs. They need a pretty baby who has the ability to make them feel
like a young person.
Are you dark,fair,tall,pretty,caring,fun and romantic. Do you have
the ability to make her feel like a real man, then just email us now
via: angusmatchmaker@gmail.com or call +2348061219014 , +447045797855
-
Nigeria and UK redirect numbers.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

tessyjames444@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:51 am

netname: Clients-ADSL
descr: Pool-ADSL-IPP-BAS4
Person: Sonatel Multimedia
address: SENEGAL

Received: from [41.83.26.167] by web121602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:40:13 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1345506013.73319.YahooMailClassic@web121602.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:40:13 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: tessyjames444@yahoo.com
Subject: Nice Girl
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

My name is Tessy, a girl i saw your email on website today i become interested in you,i
will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i
am. Here is my email address ( tessyjames444@yahoo.com
) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email
address above. Remember the distance, age color or language does not matter,
but love matters a lot in life your in lovely Tessy
tessyjames444@yahoo.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.