Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drahmedbello369@gmail.com finanzas@nogaleda.cl

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: drahmedbello369@gmail.com finanzas@nogaleda.cl

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:27 am

Profile Elements:
Versace Nduka / versace.nduka
Active on March 3rd, 2017
Self-Employed

Studied at federal polytecnic nekede owerri
Past: graguated

Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
From Lagos, Nigeria

Nduka.PNG

Nduka2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:35 pm

Read Carefuly
People
Dr. Ahmed Bello <tundelemo496@gmail.com> Today at 10:06
BCC
Message body
From the desk of: Dr. Ahmed Bello
Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
Financial Systems Stability Directorate.
Reply this mail to this Email Address: ahmed_bello44@outlook.com

Sir,

After our meeting with the senate committee on foreign payments two
working days ago, it was agreed that your pending fund of $10.5
Million be paid immediately through one of the appointed commercial
banks here. This decision was taken due to the recent fraudulent
activities with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Please reconfirm your personal information and your direct telephone
number so that we can submit your file for immediate release of your
fund.

Sincerely

Dr. Dr. Ahmed Bello
Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
Financial Systems Stability Directorate
Telephone:+2348088785709
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

callantinem@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Re: Reply Immediately
People
Mrs. Joan Angelia <callantinem@gmail.com> Today at 10:44
BCC
Message body
CBN APPROVED PAYMENT LETTER.

This is to let you know that your case has repeatedly coming to my Office everyday and all the complain that I have been getting all in regards to your payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria which the CBN has been involved to pay to you. Enough of this entire allegation that we have been adamant over your payment, i want you to know that we have to end everything now without further issues. I am handling this payment myself and I have approved the sum of US$34,000,000.00 for you and I don’t want to know how much you are supposed to be paid. I have a meeting with Vice President of Nigeria Yemi Osinbajo and the Finance Ministry who have agreed that I should handle this payment myself and Make sure that your funds to you by International Bank Draft with an immediate effect.

I want to let you know that the Government have pay for all papers that will delay your payment such as: The Anti Terrorist and Drug Law Clearances, Financial Service Authority (FSA), Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) AND The Financial Action Task Force (on Money Laundering) (FATF). so you have nothing to worry about, the only fee you are to pay if the delivery of the International Bank Draft to your address which the cost you will know once i hear from you so you are to reconfirm your delivery details as follow:

Name:
Delivery Address:
Working Telephone number:

This is the only way I can help you get your long awaited payment Delivery to you by International Bank Draft, if you are serious to receive your fund as I stated, you will have to get back to me, I will want to have a one on one conversation with you so i advise you to call me as soon as you get this mail so that i can know what actually went wrong and why you weren't paid along with others. EMAIL.

Regards,

Mrs. Joan Angelia
Head Of Foreign Debt
Central Bank of Nigeria
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:16 pm

Re: Please Reply Immediately
People
Rev Henry Mike <rev.hanrymikeusa@gmail.com> Today at 1:09
BCC
Message body

Good morning, I am Rev Henry Mike the Assistant Director Agency Chicago O Hare International Airport USA, We have been trying to reach you on number and you Cell about I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat.

During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage / vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and Africa, Revealed When it scanned an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 35 kg each. The consignment was abandoned Because the Contents was not properly Declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was Declared as staff effect to avoid interrogation And Also the Inability of the diplomat to pay for International Consignment Money Movement charge before bringing in consignment into the U.S. and we refused to return the consignment back where it came from since, We have already received it.

On my assumption, Your two consignment trunk boxes Contains the total sum of (US$34.5 Million) and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the O Hare International Airport USA. till date. The details of the consignment Including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor. However, to enable me
confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to Provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds With The address on the official documents Including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

PLEASE NOTE THAT this consignment is supposed to Have Been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in the Concluding clearance processes and it is the more reason why you have to act fast now to claim your consignment before further action of the US Government.

The unpaid International Consignment Money Movement charge is the Government revenue income charges which Can not be waved or ignore and we do not Have Any legal authority to deduct any money out from your consignment before delivery to you, so note that you are in title to receive your consignment with its exact content, and right now the U.S. Government is expecting you to clear up the unpaid International Consignment Money Movement charge as you receive this mail.

So in order words, I will advise you to send the required details to me for quick processing and response. Once we receive your information Including the payment receipt for the International Consignment Money Movement Charges, I can get everything Concluded Within 3-6 hours upon the receipt of your respond to our email.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Thanks for your understanding & co-operation .

Rev Henry Mike
Assistant Director Agency Chicago
O Hare International Airport USA
CC: Mr Gilson Josaph
Group Chief Executive
CC: United Nation
CC: IMF
CALL/SMS: (312) 788-7326
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:06 pm

RE: PLEASE RESPOND URGENTLY
People
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <drahmedbello369@gmail.com> Today at 10:40
BCC
Message body
Attn: Sir/Madam,

I write to bring to your notice that I have been appointed to be the
new Foreign remittance officer of Central Bank Of Nigeria in charge of
all over-due contracts/inheritance payments.

In view of this, I want to let you know that the total sum that has
been approved to pay to you is USD$35.5M (Thirty Five Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). I have been mandated to
ensure all concerned beneficiaries receive their funds.

In furtherance of this, I want to assure you that I will be the one to
take care of all the

expenses that will be involved to make sure this fund gets into your
account. The only thing the you will do as the beneficiary is to
write a promissory note stating that on confirmation of this fund
into your nominated account, that you will part 20% of this total fund
to me which you will have to sign and send a copy to me to legalize it
at the court.

Note that you will only pay for the legalization of this letter at the
court which will cost
you the sum of $280 ONLY.On acceptance of this term, you shoul forward
your full information to me for the processing of your fund payment.

On the contrary, if you are not interested or ready to adhere to this
instruction, please you should not bother to reply this mail.I am only
doing this to boost your chance of receiving your over-due fund
without much stress.

Note that once you have forwarded your information you are advised to
call me so that I will facilitate the payment so that you receive it
before our upcoming election in February this year.

You are to call me on the following number: +2349026276537.

I am awaiting your urgent response before I proceed.

Regards

Gabriel Udoh

Phone:
+2349026276537
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

marwickdavies@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:20 pm

RE: PLEASE RESPOND URGENTLY
People
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA <marwickdavies@gmail.com> Today at 11:33
Reply-To: udo.gabriel111@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Attn: Sir/Madam,

I write to bring to your notice that I have been appointed to be the
new Foreign remittance officer of Central Bank Of Nigeria in charge of
all over-due contracts/inheritance payments.

In view of this, I want to let you know that the total sum that has
been approved to pay to you is USD$35.5M (Thirty Five Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). I have been mandated to
ensure all concerned beneficiaries receive their funds.

In furtherance of this, I want to assure you that I will be the one to
take care of all the expenses that will be involved to make sure this
fund gets into your account. The only thing the you will do as the
beneficiary is to write a promissory note stating that on confirmation
of this fund into your nominated account, that you will part 20% of
this total fund to me which you will have to sign and send a copy to
me to legalize it at the court.

Note that you will only pay for the legalization of this letter at the
court which will cost you the sum of $280 ONLY.On acceptance of this
term, you should forward your full information to me for the
processing of your fund payment.

On the contrary, if you are not interested or ready to adhere to this
instruction, please you should not bother to reply this mail.I am only
doing this to boost your chance of receiving your over-due fund
without much stress.

Note that once you have forwarded your information you are advised to
call me so that I will facilitate the payment so that you receive it
before our upcoming election in February this year.

You are to call me on the following number: +2349026276537.

I am awaiting your urgent response before I proceed.

Regards

Gabriel Udoh
Wayne

Re: callantinem@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:47 pm

VERY GOOD NEWS Reply
Finance
Mr.Walter Skinner <info@info.com> Today at 3:33
Message body
We sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a certified mail or a face-to-face conversation, it is due to the urgency and importance of the security information involve.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters and World Bank Group Washington, DC in conjunction with others Security Investigation Agencies in the United States advise you to contact Wintrust Community Banks, ATM Payment officer with information listed bellow and request the delivery of ATM Card to you immediately because the Master Atm card worth your full payment of US$200,000,000. 00 in your name is 100% genuine with due process of law, and it is well free from all illegal activities which you have the lawful right to receive the credit card from DHL Company as soon as you send payment of US$299.00 to DHL Accountant agent ,.... Contact the bellow bank in charges of your $200 million to advise you the address of the receiver today before they will send you the visa card as soon as you send the fees to them.

Wintrust Community Bank ATM CENTER
Address: 717 West Sprague Silver Spring MD 20906 USA
Contact Person: Mr. Peter F. Stanton, Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank, Payment officer
Bank Email: (callantinem@gmail.com)
Phone number : +17258679535

All Contract payment Fund Unit Department Switzerland client have receive their Master card from DHL Company and your own Master card is only delay here.

Mr. Kenneth Raymond Best from Australia have send the Delivery/Insurance Fee US$299 to DHL Accountant Agent and as am writing to you now Mr. Kenneth Best just receive the Master Atm Card worth US $39.5Million from Washington Trust Bank on 17th January 2018, if you think we lie, just type:: http://www.dhl.com and enter shipment tracking number at 9695277594 for more proof So the Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters advise you to send the US$299 direct to DHL Accountant Agent , as Washington Trust Bank instructed you and if you do not receive your Washington Trust Bank Master atm credit card worth US$200,000,000.00 in your name once you send the fee, The Director General of Washington Trust Bank Mr. Peter F. Stanton, and Mr. Wu Hongbo at United Nations Headquarters New York shall be
held responsible for the loss and this shall invite a penalty of US$500,000.00 only which will be made PAYABLE to you (The payment Winner) according to agreement sign on your behalf in the supreme High Court of Justice Washington DC United States.

We also confirm that the Mr. Peter F. Stanton Master Atm card you will receive from DHL Courier Company will functions in any AUTOMATIC ATM Machine in your country or any part of worldwide with Maximum amount of US$15,000 per day withdrawal and you can use the ATM card transfer money to any bank of your choice in the USA/Worldwide with maximum amount of US$350,000 per day transaction through any ATM Machine Transfer online guiding, also you can purchase stuffs online with the ATM Credit card convince at your time as its secure and safe till you cash full payment of US$200,000,000.00 credited on your behalf from United Nations Fund Unit Department united states of America.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters advise you to go ahead send the US$299.00 direct to DHL Accountant as Washington Trust Bank instructed you so that your own ATM Master card will be delivered to you this week And be final informed that after 48 hours two days and you did not send the fee as instructed, Bear in mind that your approved payment sum of US $200,000,000.00 must cancel back and send as government properties payment file here in the United States of America to avoid lost the payment to scammers.

Thank you very much for your co-operation as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.
Best Regards

God Bless you all .
F.B.I Special Agent
Mr.Walter Skinner

Phone:
+17258679535
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Las Vegas, NV
Original network provider* Commio, Llc
Wayne

Re: callantinem@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:21 pm

Re: PAYMENT UPDATE
People
Mrs. Joan Angelia <callantinem@gmail.com> Today at 6:58
BCC
Message body
From Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters Washington, DC 20535 United States
Update , 19 June 2019 and welcome to new month for you and your family there.

We sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a certified mail or a face-to-face conversation, it is due to the urgency and importance of the security information involve.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters and World Bank Group Washington, DC in conjunction with others Security Investigation Agencies in the United States advise you to contact Capital Bank Financial, Bank Online CENTER Payment officer with information listed bellow and request the delivery of ATM Card to you immediately because the Master Atm card worth your full payment of US$25,500,000. 00 in your name is 100% genuine with due process of law, and it is well free from all illegal activities which you have the lawful right to receive the credit card from DHL Company as soon as you send payment of US$299.00 to DHL Accountant agent ,.... Contact the bellow bank in charges of your US$25,5Million to advise you the address of the receiver today before they will send you the visa card as soon as you send the fees to them.

Capital Bank Financial Bank Online CENTER
Address: 6000 Executive Blvd, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Contact Person: Mr.Scott Brannan
Remittance Director
Capital Bank USA, Payment officer
Bank Email: (callantinem@gmail.com)
Phone/TEXT: +12092481491

We also confirm that the Mr.Scott Brannan Bank Online CENTER you will receive from DHL Courier Company will functions in any AUTOMATIC ATM Machine in your country or any part of worldwide with Maximum amount of US$15,000 per day withdrawal and you can use the ATM card transfer money to any bank of your choice in the USA/Worldwide with maximum amount of US$350,000 per day transaction through any ATM Machine Transfer online guiding, also you can purchase stuffs online with the ATM Credit card convince at your time as its secure and safe till you cash full payment of US US$25,500,000. 00 credited on your behalf from United Nations Fund Unit Department united states of America.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters advise you to go ahead send the US$299.00 direct to DHL Accountant as Capital Bank Financial instructed you so that your own ATM Master card will be delivered to you this week And be final informed that after 48 hours two days and you did not send the fee as instructed, Bear in mind that your approved payment sum of US US$25,500,000. 00 must cancel back and send as government properties payment file here in the United States of America to avoid lost the payment to scammers.

Thank you very much for your co-operation as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.

Best Regards

God Bless you all .
CC: F.B.I: Agent Joan Angelia
CC: Special Agent Mr.Walter Skinner

FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20035-0001.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Urgent Response From FBI

Agent Joan Angelia <drahmedbello45@gmail.com>
Bcc:

16 Aug at 17:22

For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
From Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters Washington, DC 20535
United States
Update , 19 June 2019 and welcome to new month for you and your family there.

We sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via
e-mail instead of a certified mail or a face-to-face conversation, it
is due to the urgency and importance of the security information
involve.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters and World Bank Group
Washington, DC in conjunction with others Security Investigation
Agencies in the United States advise you to contact Capital Bank
Financial, Bank Online CENTER Payment officer with information listed
bellow and request the delivery of ATM Card to you immediately because
the Master Atm card worth your full payment of US$25,500,000. 00 in
your name is 100% genuine with due process of law, and it is well
free from all illegal activities which you have the lawful right to
receive the credit card from DHL Company as soon as you send payment
of US$299.00 to DHL Accountant agent ,.... Contact the bellow bank in
charges of your US$25,5Million to advise you the address of the
receiver today before they will send you the visa card as soon as you
send the fees to them.

Capital Bank Financial Bank Online CENTER
Address: 6000 Executive Blvd, Rockville, MD 20852, USA
Contact Person: Mr.Scott Brannan
Remittance Director
Capital Bank USA, Payment officer
Bank Email: (financialcapitalbank@gmail.com)
Phone/TEXT: +12092481491

We also confirm that the Mr.Scott Brannan Bank Online CENTER you will
receive from DHL Courier Company will functions in any AUTOMATIC ATM
Machine in your country or any part of worldwide with Maximum amount
of US$15,000 per day withdrawal and you can use the ATM card transfer
money to any bank of your choice in the USA/Worldwide with maximum
amount of US$350,000 per day transaction through any ATM Machine
Transfer online guiding, also you can purchase stuffs online with the
ATM Credit card convince at your time as its secure and safe till you
cash full payment of US US$25,500,000. 00 credited on your behalf from
United Nations Fund Unit Department united states of America.

Federal Bureau of Investigation Headquarters advise you to go ahead
send the US$299.00 direct to DHL Accountant as Capital Bank Financial
instructed you so that your own ATM Master card will be delivered to
you this week And be final informed that after 48 hours two days and
you did not send the fee as instructed, Bear in mind that your
approved payment sum of US US$25,500,000. 00 must cancel back and
send as government properties payment file here in the United States
of America to avoid lost the payment to scammers.

Thank you very much for your co-operation as we earnestly await your
urgent response to this matter.

Best Regards

God Bless you all .
CC: F.B.I: Agent Joan Angelia
CC: Special Agent Mr.Walter Skinner

FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20035-0001.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:07 pm

Immediate Attention
Dr. Ahmed Bello <tundelemo496@gmail.com>
Reply-To: drahmedbello2020@gmail.com
Bcc:

27 Oct at 23:15

Dear Beneficiary.

It is obvious that you have not received your fund due to lack of
payment for the bank, cost of transfer or the documents, and also due
to past corrupt Nigeria Governmental Officials and with the foreign
Banks, who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason
and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an
attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your
end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations
have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria
His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari to boost the exercise of
clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and
organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract
Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes.

Now your payment will be send to you by ATM MASTER/VISA CARD that will
be coming alongside a custom pin which you will use to withdraw up to
$5,500 per day from any ATM MACHINE that has the Master Card Logo on
it.

Also with the ATM MASTER/VISA CARD you will be able to transfer your
funds to your bank Account. The ATM MASTER/VISA CARD comes with a
handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Your ATM CARD
payment would be sent to you via DHL,UPS or FedEx. Because we have
signed a contract with them which should expired in one Month time.

To effect the release of your Compensation fund valued at $15.5million
through ATM MASTER/VISA CARD, you are advised to Re-confirm with the
below information's,

and all you need to know is that you will take care of the charges
of the delivery of your card only.

Your Full Name :

You’re Address:

Home/Cell Phone:

Age/Occupation:

Copy of Your ID:

We shall be expecting to receive your information as you have to stop
any further communication with anybody or office.

you can aswell call me on my private phone number for more directives
here is the phone number:( +2347069600321 ) i wait your urgent call.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best regards,
Dr. Ahmed Bello
(Group Managing Director/CEO)
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.