Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drahmedbello369@gmail.com finanzas@nogaleda.cl

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drahmedbello369@gmail.com finanzas@nogaleda.cl

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:50 pm

* 46.171.153.62 Orange Polska Spolka Akcyjna Konin Poland

Return-Path: <finanzas@nogaleda.cl>
Received: from pfx62.internetdsl.tpnet.pl ([46.171.153.62]:52637 helo=User)
by srv185220.publiweb.cl with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <finanzas@nogaleda.cl>)
id 1WSQ1I-0006dF-QX; Tue, 25 Mar 2014 08:59:53 -0300
Reply-To: <drahmedbello369@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: READ CAREFULLY
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 12:59:44 +0100
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: srv185220.publiweb.cl: authenticated_id:
ventas@comercialmadein.cl

ATTN:BENEFICIARY,

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS DECIDED TO WITHDRAWN ALL BENEFICIARIES FILES TO EXAMINE THEM ON THE REASONS THERE IS NO REMITTANCE OF THEIR PAYMENT TILL DATE,AND WOULD ADVISE/DIRECT YOU TO THE PAYING BANK WHILE MONITORING THEM AS THEY TREAT YOUR FILE FOR THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR FUNDS.

IN THIS REGARD WE WISH TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT YOUR FILE IS IN ORDER AND HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR THE SUBSEQUENT PAYMENT OF YOUR FUNDS.

YOU ARE HEREBY TO CONTACT THE DIRECTOR CREDIT CONTROL /WIRE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA WITH THE DETAILS BELOW SO THAT HE WILL TREAT YOUR FILE AND MAKE REMITTANCE OF YOUR FUNDS:

I,HEREBY WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS DECIDED TO WAIVE ALL DEBTS/CHARGES FROM ALL BENEFICIARIES.THE ONLY THING YOU ARE ADVISED TO DO IS TO SECURE A DOCUMENT FORM FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA WITH THE SUM OF US$370.THE FORM DOCUMENT WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU FROM THE OFFICE OF DR.DAVID MOORE AND NO OTHER PAYMENT WILL BE MADE AFTER THE FORM IS SECURED.

ANY CHARGES IMPOSED ON YOU AFTER YOU HAVE SECURED THE FORM SHOULD BE REPORTED BACK TO ME WHILE I RAISE ALARM ON YOUR BEHALF FOR A QUERY.

KINDLY USE THIS INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEE AND REQUEST FOR THE FORM DOCUMENT FROM DR.DAVID MOORE:SEND HIM THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AND HAVE YOUR FORM DOCUMENT FOR YOUR PAYMENT.

NAME: FRANKLIN NDUKA
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: YES
ANS; YES
AMOUNT;US$370

CONTACT HIM NOW:

NAME:DR.DAVID MOORE
E-MAIL: davidmoore1333@gmail.com
TEL: 234-8057732940
POSITION:DIRECTOR CREDIT CONTROL/WIRE TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE MONITORING ALL ACTIVITIES GOING ON AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AS WE EMPOWERED THEM TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT.

THEREFORE,YOU SHOULD STAND CONFIDENT TO RECEIVE YOUR APPROVED PAYMENTWHILE WE FOLLOW UP TO MAKE SURE THERE IS NO LAPSES IN THIS REGARD.IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF OF YOUR PAYMENT AND WORK WITH HIM FOR THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR FUNDS.

ON BEHALF OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA WE CONGRATULATE YOU FOR YOUR JOB WELL DONE WITH US.

REGARDS.

DR.ANYIM PIUS ANYIM
SECRETARY TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

mrwilsonlee97@gmail.com finanzas@nogaleda.cl

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:22 pm

* 46.171.153.62 Orange Polska Spolka Akcyjna Konin Poland

Return-Path: <finanzas@nogaleda.cl>
Received: from pfx62.internetdsl.tpnet.pl ([46.171.153.62]:55127 helo=User)
by srv185220.publiweb.cl with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <finanzas@nogaleda.cl>)
id 1WSXhB-00072b-PV; Tue, 25 Mar 2014 17:11:38 -0300
Reply-To: <mrwilsonlee97@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: VEIW THE ATTACHMENT
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 21:11:28 +0100
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: srv185220.publiweb.cl: authenticated_id: ventas@comercialmadein.cl

I am Mr. Edward Mike the Assistant Director Inspection Unit / United Nations Inspection Agency O Hare International Airport in Chicago USA.
During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage / vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and Africa, Revealed When it scanned an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 35 kg each.
The consignment was abandoned read the details on the attachment and get back to me.

Contents of attached document: ltter.txt

Mr. Edward Mike
Assistance Inspection Manager
Chicago O Hare International Airport USA.
Telephone: (331) 333-5701
SMS Line: (312) 788-7326 (SMS ONLY)

Hello,

I am Mr. Edward Mike the Assistant Director Inspection Unit / United Nations Inspection Agency O Hare International Airport in Chicago USA.

During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage / vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and Africa, Revealed When it scanned an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 35 kg each.

The consignment was abandoned Because the Contents was not properly Declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was Declared as staff effect to avoid interrogation And Also the Inability of the diplomat to pay for the NON-INSPECTION CHARGES/ OFFICIAL UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT MONEY MOVEMENT CHARGE Which Is About $490 USD Before bringing in consignment into the U.S. and we refused to return the consignment back where it came from since, We have already received it.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will Contain more than $ 5 Million to $ 10.5 Million each and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Chicago O Hare International Airport USA till date. The details of the consignment Including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to Provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds With The address on the official documents Including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

PLEASE NOTE THAT this consignment is supposed to Have Been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in the Concluding
clearance processes.

The unpaid sum of $490 revenue income is the Government charges Which Can not be weaved or ignore and we do not Have Any legal authority to deduct any money from your consignment out before delivery to you. The U.S. Government is expecting you to pay the above charge as you receive this mail.

So in order words, I will advise you to send the required details to me for quick processing and response. Once I receive your information Including the receipt of the Sum payment of $490 for the NON-INSPECTION CHARGES/ OFFICIAL UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT MONEY MOVEMENT CHARGE, I can get everything Concluded Within 6-9 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Please direct your telephone number is required so we can reach you That for more information, I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive

Mr. Edward Mike
=
Telephone: +13313335701
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Naperville, IL
Original network provider* Denali Spectrum License, Llc

SMS Line: +13127887326 (SMS ONLY)
City or exchange location Chicago, IL
Original network provider* Ameritech Illinois
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

edwardmikeusa@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:39 pm

edwardmikeusa@gmail.com
revmarkwilliams778@gmail.com

Reply-To: edwardmikeusa@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 04:51:46 +0100
Subject: Attention Sir/ Madam.

Mr. Edward Mike
Telephone: (331) 333-5701) (CALLS ONLY)
SMS Line: (312) 788-7326) (SMS ONLY)

Attn:Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Edward Mike the Assistant Director Inspection Unit / United
Nations Inspection Agency O Hare International Airport in Chicago USA.

During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage / vault on
withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat
from London and Africa, Revealed When it scanned an undisclosed sum of
money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 35 kg each.

The consignment was abandoned Because the Contents was not properly
Declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was Declared as staff
effect to avoid interrogation And Also the Inability of the diplomat
to pay for the Non Inspection Charges Which Is About US$450 Before
bringing in consignment into the U.S. and we refused to return the
consignment back where it came from since, We have already received
it.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will Contain more than $ 5 Million
to $ 10.5 Million each and the consignment is still left in our
Storage House here at the Chicago O Hare International Airport USA
till date. The details of the consignment Including your name, your
email address and the official document from the United Nations office
in Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this
consignment, I will advise you to Provide your current Phone Number
and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds With The
address on the official documents Including the Name of the nearest
Airport around your city.

PLEASE NOTE THAT this consignment is supposed to Have Been returned to
the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the
delays in the Concluding
clearance processes.

The unpaid sum of US$450 revenue income is the Government charges
Which Can not be weaved or ignore and we do not Have Any legal
authority to deduct any money from your consignment out before
delivery to you. The U.S. Government is expecting you to pay the above
charge as you receive this mail.

So in order words, I will advise you to send the required details to
me for quick processing and response. Once I receive your information
Including the receipt of the Sum payment of US$450 for the Non
Inspection Charges, I can get everything Concluded Within 3-6 hours
upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Please direct your telephone number is required so we can reach you
That for more information, I wait to hear from you urgently if you are
still alive.

Mr. Edward Mike
Telephone: (331) 333-5701)
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: drahmedbello369@gmail.com finanzas@nogaleda.cl

Unread postby Devil_woman » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:57 pm

edwardmike@r7.com
no_reply@bezeqint.net

+13313335701

+13127887326

Received: from User (bzq-79-183-5-99.red.bezeqint.net [79.183.5.99])
by sa1.bezeqint.net (Bezeq International SMTP out Mail Server) with SMTP id 6C6BD246084;
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 08:13:34 +0300 (IDT)
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 79.183.5.99<br>Originating ISP: Bezeq International<br> City: Tel Aviv<br>Country of Origin: Israel<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

reply-to:  edwardmike@r7.com
to:
date:  Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 6:13 AM
subject:  Your Abandoned Consignment Is Here In Chicago International Airport USA.

Mr. Edward Mike
SMS Line: (312) 788-7326 (SMS ONLY)

Hello,

The consignment was abandoned Because the Contents was not properly Declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was Declared as staff effect to avoid interrogation And Also the Inability of the diplomat to pay for the NON-INSPECTION CHARGES/ OFFICIAL UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT MONEY MOVEMENT CHARGE Which Is About $490 USD Before bringing in consignment into the U.S. and we refused to return the consignment back where it came from since, We have already received it.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will Contain more than $ 5 Million to $ 10.5 Million each and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Chicago O Hare International Airport USA till date. The details of the consignment Including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to Provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds With The address on the official documents Including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

PLEASE NOTE THAT this consignment is supposed to Have Been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in the Concluding
clearance processes.

The unpaid sum of $490 revenue income is the Government charges Which Can not be weaved or ignore and we do not Have Any legal authority to deduct any money from your consignment out before delivery to you. The U.S. Government is expecting you to pay the above charge as you receive this mail.

So in order words, I will advise you to send the required details to me for quick processing and response. Once I receive your information Including the receipt of the Sum payment of $490 for the NON-INSPECTION CHARGES/ OFFICIAL UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL CONSIGNMENT MONEY MOVEMENT CHARGE, I can get everything Concluded Within 6-9 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Please direct your telephone number is required so we can reach you That for more information, I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive

Mr. Edward Mike
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

globedeliverycompany@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:03 pm

Reply-To: emike1395@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 07:24:41 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPvemKhhYCodK2pqZr-JsazG6Smj_+-Q6UyFdnKXZADr09NLiQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***GOOD DAY

Mr. Edward Mike
Telephone: +3127887326
SMS Line: +3127887326 (TEXT MASSAGE)

Hello,

clearance processes.

Mr. Edward Mike
Telephone: (312) 788-7326

+13127887326
Owner is supposedly based in Chicago, IL
VoIP - Google Voice
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

hardizamuhammed@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Please we do apologize for the little delay.
People
Rev Henry Mike <hardizamuhammed@gmail.com> 14 Jun at 10:56 PM
Reply-To: "Rev Henry Mike" <rev.hanrymikeusa@gmail.com>
To
Message body
FUNDS NOTIFICATION OF DELIVERY FROM THE
Federal Reserve Bank New York,

Urgent Attention :

This is to let you know that the bank and the Ups delivery Company has concluded on the arrangement's regarding the delivery of your ATM Visa card worth the total sum of US$10.5Million United States Dollar and which is ready to be dispatch to your home address by Thursday dated
14Th of June 2017 and the Mail man will be carrying out the delivery once you comply and follow his instruction directives.

PLEASE CALL THE DELIVERY MAIL MAN THIS IS VERY URGENT NEEDED HE IS WAITING FOR YOUR CALL AND SMS MESSAGE.

NAME: Rev Henry Mike
TEL: +13127887326
SMS +17083915562

However, Please this is very urgent and important try and see what you can in other to raise or borrow the Delivery Stamp Duty fee. Insurance
fee of US$170 which is the only thing you have to pay for the arrival to take place right away to your home address once you proceed and
send the needed fee as soon as possible.

Finally, once we hear from then we will send the Western Union payment information to send you to send the US$170 as soon as possible so that we can proceed immediately without having any wast of times at hand.

Finally, the bank await for your urgent e-mail response in regards to the below needed info to avoid any wrong delivery of your parcel, DO NOT FAIL TO E-MAIL US BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED FURTHER WITH THE DELIVERY TODAY.

HERE IS THE DELIVERY INFORMATION NEEDED FROM YOU ALSO URGENTLY.

1. Your Full Name:
2 Direct Tel:
3. Delivery Address
4. Your Nearest airport

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from USPS website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.

Name: Lona A Matter: http:/ /www.usps.com
EL502003391US
Name: Gorge William http:/ /www.usps.com:
Name: James Thomas http:/ /www.usps.com
Name: Chirst Admas of CA http:/ /www.ups.com
Tracking Number: 1Z69X5332310004116.
Name: Daive Lona of CA Tracking
Number: 7015064000043591134.
Name: Robert Hills of Wisconsin
Tracking Number: 70150640000439551015
Name: Linda Hills of MD: http:/ /www.usps.com ;
Tracking Number: 70143490000143088899.
Name: Leon of CA: http:/ /www.usps.com ;
Tracking Number: 70142120000298374523.
Name: Name: Raymond of Illinois;
http:/ /www.usps.com Tracking Number 7014
3490 0001 4308 4792.
Name: Rev Hudson: of California
www. Usps.com Tracking Number 7013
2630 0000 6786 6306
Name: Lullie : of Maryland www.
Usps.com Tracking Number: 7012 1010
0003 1819 9685.
Name: William B : of Michigan
www. Usps.com Tracking Number: 7012
1010 0003 1819 9692.
Name: James David: of W, DC, www. Usps
.com Tracking Number 7014 2120
0004 0271 7680.

PLEASE I WAIT YOUR RESPONSE,

Thanks for your understanding &
co-operation .

Mr.Ben S. Bernanke
Former Chairman Federal Reserve Board
New York ,
CC: Mrs Janet Yellen
CC: United Nation
CC: IMF

Phones:
+13127887326
City or exchange location Chicago, IL
Original network provider* Ameritech Illinois

SMS +17083915562
City or exchange location Cicero, IL
Original network provider* Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

tundelemo496@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:13 pm

URGENT RESPONSE
People
Dr Edward Mike <tundelemo496@gmail.com> Today at 11:53
Reply-To: dr.edwardmikeusa@gmail.com
To
Message body
CHICAGO O'HARE
International Airport.
Address: 10000 West O'Hare, Chicago, IL, 60666 USA
CALL/SMS: (312) 788-7326

Attention: Beneficiary:

I am Dr. Edward Mike the Assistant Director Inspection Unit / United
Nations Inspection Agency Chicago O Hare International Airport USA.

During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage / vault on
withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat
from London and Africa, Revealed When it scanned an undisclosed sum of
money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 35 kg each. The
consignment was abandoned Because the Contents was not properly
Declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was Declared as staff
effect to avoid interrogation And Also the Inability of the diplomat
to pay for International Consignment Money Movement charge before
bringing in consignment into the U.S. and we refused to return the
consignment back where it came from since, We have already received
it.

On my assumption, Your two consignment trunk boxes Contains the total
sum of Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
(US$15.5 Million) and the consignment is still left in our Storage
House here at the O Hare International Airport USA. till date. The
details of the consignment Including your name, your email address and
the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are
tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor. However, to enable me
confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will
advise you to Provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to
enable me cross check if it corresponds With The address on the
official documents Including the Name of the nearest Airport around
your city.

PLEASE NOTE THAT this consignment is supposed to Have Been returned to
the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the
delays in the Concluding clearance processes and it is the more reason
why you have to act fast now to claim your consignment before further
action of the US Government.

The unpaid International Consignment Money Movement charge is the
Government revenue income charges which Can not be waved or ignore and
we do not Have Any legal authority to deduct any money out from your
consignment before delivery to you, so note that you are in title to
receive your consignment with its exact content, and right now the
U.S. Government is expecting you to clear up the unpaid International
Consignment Money Movement charge as you receive this mail.

So in order words, I will advise you to send the required details to
me for quick processing and response. Once we receive your information
Including the payment receipt for the International Consignment Money
Movement Charges, I can get everything Concluded Within 3-6 hours upon
the receipt of your respond to our email.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Dr. Edward Mike
CALL/SMS: +13127887326
Wayne

wakondas@kolumbus.fi

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Re: YOUR FUND IS READY
Office Of the Presidency <wakondas@kolumbus.fi> 28 Aug at 9:19 PM
To
@
Message body
ATTN: DEAR
After a crucial meeting with the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria yesterday, he has given an order with immediate effect, that all beneficiaries whose contracts/inheritance payments are still pending, that is to say, that those who have not yet received their payments should have a cause to smile at last.
The President has approved the first batch payment of USD$10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to be paid to the merited beneficiaries without further delay.
According to him, such beneficiary will only have to pay a fee of $150 only for an APPROVAL which will authenticated in his/her own payment file. Once he pays the fee within 2 bank working days the beneficiary will receive his/her fund without any further delay.
Also, the President sounded a note of warning that if after paying the required fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150 usd) for the APPROVAL and anyone or group of
individuals approaches you again asking for more money you should not hesitate to report such a person to us for appropriate investigation against such a person.
You are also informed that any beneficiary who prefers to receive his payment by ATM method should forward to us his/her full names, address and phone number. The cost of delivery is not payable by such a beneficiary.
If you choose to receive your fund by bank to bank wire transfer you should also forward your bank details including your means of identification and phone number.
If you prefer payment by Cash Delivery, you are to furnish us with your full names, address and phone number. Cost of delivery is payable by us.
You are to contact the bank which has been assigned with the payment of such fund to you on the following information:
BANK: UBA Bank
NAME OF THE OFFICER: Rev.Henry Mike
E-MAIL: rev.hanrymikeusa@gmail.com

NOTE: Our cogent reason for nominating this bank is because other commercial banks have not lived up to their expectations. So this is a trusted and tested bank for this purpose.
Contact the officer in charge immediately on receipt of this mail and he will surely meet your needs.

Office Of the Presidency
Wayne

deliveryagentmarthauti00@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Re: Urgent Respond For Delivery.
People
Agent MARTHA UTI <deliveryagentmarthauti00@gmail.com> 14 Dec at 10:54 AM
BCC
Message body
I am Agent MARTHA UTI the Assistant Director Agency Chicago O Hare International Airport USA, We have been trying to reach you on your telephone about I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat.

During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage / vault on withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and Africa, Revealed When it scanned an undisclosed sum of money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 35 kg each. The consignment was abandoned Because the Contents was not properly Declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was Declared as staff effect to avoid interrogation And Also the Inability of the diplomat to pay for International Consignment Money Movement charge before bringing in consignment into the U.S. and we refused to return the consignment back where it came from since, We have already received it.

On my assumption, Your two consignment trunk boxes Contains the total sum of Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$15.5 Million) and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the O Hare International Airport USA. till date. The details of the consignment Including your name, your email address and the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor. However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will advise you to Provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to enable me cross check if it corresponds With The address on the official documents Including the Name of the nearest Airport around your city.

PLEASE NOTE THAT this consignment is supposed to Have Been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in the Concluding clearance processes and it is the more reason why you have to act fast now to claim your consignment before further action of the US Government.

The unpaid International Consignment Money Movement charge is the Government revenue income charges which Can not be waved or ignore and we do not Have Any legal authority to deduct any money out from your consignment before delivery to you, so note that you are in title to receive your consignment with its exact content, and right now the U.S. Government is expecting you to clear up the unpaid International Consignment Money Movement charge as you receive this mail.

So in order words, I will advise you to send the required details to me for quick processing and response. Once we receive your information Including the payment receipt for the International Consignment Money Movement Charges, I can get everything Concluded Within 3-6 hours upon the receipt of your respond to our email.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Agent MARTHA UTI
CALL/SMS: (312) 788-7326
Wayne

Re: drahmedbello369@gmail.com finanzas@nogaleda.cl

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:17 pm

Dear Beneficiary.
People
Dr Ahmed Bello <mr.edwardmikeusa@gmail.com> Today at 10:50
Reply-To: drahmedbello45@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
United Bank for Africa
Our Head office : U. B. A. House, 57, Marina,
P. O. Box 2406, Lagos, Nigeria.
Telephone:+234-8088785709

Dear Beneficiary.

It is obvious that you have not received your fund due to lack of
payment for the bank, cost of transfer or the documents, and also due
to past corrupt Nigeria Governmental Officials and with the foreign
Banks, who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason
and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an
attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your
end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations
have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria
His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari to boost the exercise of
clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and
organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract
Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes.

Now your payment will be send to you by ATM MASTER/VISA CARD that will
be coming alongside a custom pin which you will use to withdraw up to
$5,500 per day from any ATM MACHINE that has the Master Card Logo on
it.

Also with the ATM MASTER/VISA CARD you will be able to transfer your
funds to your bank Account. The ATM MASTER/VISA CARD comes with a
handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Your ATM CARD
payment would be sent to you via DHL,UPS or FedEx. Because we have
signed a contract with them which should expired in one Month time.

To effect the release of your Compensation fund valued at $15.5million
through ATM MASTER/VISA CARD, you are advised to Re-confirm with the
below information's

Your Full Name :

You’re Address:

Home/Cell Phone:

Age/Occupation:

Copy of Your ID:

We shall be expecting to receive your information as you have to stop
any further communication with anybody or office.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best regards,
Dr. Ahmed Bello
(Group Managing Director/CEO)
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.