Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

paulmaroga@aol.com eskomholdingsssaaaaa@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sarbsa@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:24 am

FROM SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK, SOUTH AFRICA

International Payment Office, Ref No 72242.

Attention:

Good Day,

We have noted your email when you said that you have sent the fee once again to the Chinese bank account and it takes us 24hrs to confirm the fee from the broker and if after 24hrs the fee is not confirm by the broker then we will stop and cancel all transfer into your bank account and forfeit your money,

,we also need the two bank forms to be fill and send back to us today with the payment confirmation slip from your bank as a proof that you have sent the fee because we have to forward it to the broker that is how it operate.

,once the fee has been confirm, then your money will be remit into your bank account immediately and once we have made the transfer we will also send to you the transfer slip.

This is all 24hrs is the time to confirm the fee from the broker and the two bank form and the payment slip is highly needed by us today.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed

Head of Operation

International Remittance Department.

Tel/: +27 11 076 2875 /Fax; +2711 2197458

Dear ,

I have received your email and i say to you thanks so much for all the effort and our effort will not be in vain and once the money has been credited into your bank account kindly update me as soon as possible because all my hope and life is on that money.

My Dear Friend,thanks so much for your effort and honesty.

I wait to hear from you once you have received the US$35M in your account.

God Bless.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sarbsa@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:05 am

Attention:

Good Day,

As par today we have not yet confirm your payment from the broker other payments done was confirm but your own was not confirm for that we have stop all transfer process into your bank account and send your US$35M to South Africa Escrow account and get it forfeit as Unclaimed Contract Money so your US$35M is gone forever and it will never get into your account again.

This is the final update we have no time to play with foreign contractors.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed

Head of Operation

Dear

Thanks once again for the update and i hope you will get it as you have said.

My Friend,i hope that you sent the payment confirmation slip to the bank because if you did not do that,then the bank will be thinking that you are lying please make sure that you follow as the bank directed you.

Once you confirm the money in your account kindly update me.

Have a lovely and wonderful weekend.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ricardoinvestment2018@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:39 pm

Dear ,

I cannot understand your email very well because to the best of my understanding i see no reason why you send payment to the bank and you cannot send them the proof of payment and there is no banks all over the world that you made payment that proof of payment was not giving you even due that the proof was not giving to you why is it that you cannot send the payment confirmation from your bank to the bank for the bank to see because right now to the bank all is a lie to them.

My Friend,how do you mean that we should look for reputable bank because if i lose this money is your fault to me it seen to me that you have fail me and i am losing this money to me now is clear that all that you have been telling me is all lie.

I am upset now.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:01 pm

Dear ,

Good Day,

I feel bad now because had it been that i have any money i should have pay this fee without asking for your help because when i was paying for all those documents i did not ask you for help in terms of fee because that i was not having any money again that is why i pleaded to you to help me pay this fee to the bank instead of you to be open to me from the start that you will not help me it should have been better than you lying to me that you make the payment to the bank now am about to lose this US$35M.

My Friend,but why should you lie to me and how can you send payment to the bank without any proof to the bank that the payment has been sent by you well i have see it now that you lie to me and i hope that the bank did not forfeit the money that is my prayer now.

Thanks for lying to me.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:22 am

Dear ,

I have to be honest and 100% assurance to you that i so much have faith and trust on you but what is making me now confused is that how can you send payment to the bank without proof of payment to them in that case the bank will be thinking that you are lying to them please help me to save this US$35M into your bank account by sending the confirmation email from your bank to the bank as a proof of payment or send the payment confirmation slip to the bank that is why you send me an email that bank is sending you such email as you told me because the bank has not confirm the payment and also no proof that the payment has been sent by you to them the bank.

My Friend,if really you sent the payment as i trust you then listen to me and send the proof to the bank so that the bank will not take any negative action on the US$35M not going into your bank account please do that now because tomorrow the bank will be on duty at work so that as the bank open work tomorrow there will see the payment confirmation from your side please and please.

I am so worried and scared and upset now i don't really know what else to do or say than please listen to me and do as i have said.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sarbsa@accountant.com ricardoinvestment2018@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:37 am

Attention:

Good Day,

I have to let you know that as par today we have not receive any payment from you and all the payments made into that Chinese bank account has been confirmed every day but is only your payment that has not confirm and after 48hrs if we do not confirm your payment, then we will have no other option than to forfeit your contract money of US$35M as unclaimed contract money and that will be the end of your US$35M.

This is a final email from us to you.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed

Head of Operation

Dear ,

I am surprise to read your email with the words f*ck sake is not nice we are all matured men not babies anymore to use such words.

My Friend,not that i did not believed all that you are saying but what am trying to clear to you is that you have to send the proof to the bank so that the bank will not think that you are lying of which i know that you are not lying but you cannot send payment to any banks without you not sending the proof to the bank as a payment confirmation slip.

My Friend,since that you said you are going to the bank do so today and forward the slip to the bank and also to me so that i will know that all is well.

Thanks.

Ricardo.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:10 am

Attention:

Good Day,

We have noted your email and we authorize our broker in China that you sent the payment into to send to us all the payment confirmation statement into the China account for the Month of January 2018 we have the bank statement from the broker from 1st of January to date we check it all but your own payment is not there so what is going on.

,i see no reason why you cannot get the transfer slip from your bank so in order to save your US$35M not to be forfeit send to us the copy of the payment confirmation from your bank today and if we do not get it then it will be clear to us is you that is lying and we will forfeit your US$35M.

,there is no bank that you make payment into without the bank not giving you the slip so go back to your bank and get the slip today and send it to us if not by tomorrow we will forfeit your US$35M.

,note that we are tired of waiting for you and tomorrow is your final day to prove that the fee has been pay by you or not by sending the slip to us by today.

,base on the print out that we got from our broker there is no details of your payment in the statement send to us but all the payments made to us via our broker into China account we saw it all and confirm all but yours is not there so to us now it is clear that you is the one lying you did not make any payment.

Now send the slip to us today or lose your US$35M to be forfeit by tomorrow.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed

Head of Operation

Dear:

Good Day,

I have noted when you say that it was a figure of speech well understood.

My Friend,I am confused now and i don't know what is going on now and i fully trust you that you made the payment but i don't know what is going on now that almost 2 weeks now payment has been made without no confirmation i am totally confused now because the way things are going now is like we will lose this money because if the bank did not confirm the payment soon then we will surely lose the money.

My Friend,please i am sorry to disturb and stress you go back to your bank again demand the transfer print out from your bank and send it to the bank now please so that the bank will see that you really made the payment because that is the only proof of all this issue.

Please do as i have directed you and get back to me today with good news please.

Ricardo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:19 am

Attention:

Good Day,

Base on your email it is clear to us that you did not make any payment you have been lying to us so we don't care if you recall the payment or not because from the start you did not make any payment so today we will finally forfeit your money as unclaimed money.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Sandra Alice Reed
Head of Operation

Dear ,

I don't really know what is going on because i am confused this is the way i will lose this US$35M that i have suffer for so much i am upset now.

Ricardo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.