Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 6

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 7

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Attention: Payment Instruction from the Minister of Finance

Received: from [93.80.89.23] (HELO User)
by fe1-mc.corbina.ru (CommuniGate Pro SMTP 5.4.2)
with SMTP id 124874694; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 17:54:00 +0400
Reply-To: <dr.ngoziokonja.fmf.gov@financier.com>

Attention: Beneficiary,
Payment Purpose: Inheritance Fund Release
Payment Value: $6,500,000.00 dollars
Authourized Paying Bank: Central Bank of Nigeria

Attention: Beneficiary,

I write to officially introduce myself to you as "Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala". I was appointed in July 2011 as the new Minister of Finance for the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Prior to this appointment, I was the Managing Director of World Bank (October 2007 - July 2011) and has also held the position of a Finance Minister and Foreign Minister of Nigeria, between 2003 and 2006. I am notable for being the first woman to hold either of those positions. I served as finance minister from July 2003 until my appointment as foreign minister in June 2006, and as foreign minister until my resignation in August 2006. I am writing by virtue of this email communication to inform you about the outcome of the Federal Executive Council meeting held yesterday Thursday 2nd February 2012, under the instruction of our President. (Dr. Good-Luck Ebele Jonathan). The purpose of the seating by the Federal Executive Council were concerning foreign debts owed to our foreign contractors/inheritance fund
beneficiaries.

However, acting in my capacity as the newly-appointed Minister of Finance for the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I have been mandated by the Senate National Assembly to check through the statutory disk of every payment pending during the last quarter of the year. Hence, your payment file has been forwarded to my desk for final approval. Therefore, after vetting and verification about the source and origin of your funds, I am convinced 100% that the $6,500,000.00 dollars is a legitimate inheritance claim. Hence, I have granted approval for the release of the $6,500,000.00 dollars in your favor.

For this reason, your payment has been rightfully approved and will be paid out directly into your bank account via "automatic swift transfer" from our Electronic transfer unit. Already, all transfer processing has been concluded in line with the new Nigeria Payment Policy. But before the $6,500,000.00 dollars can be credited into your bank account, a "Payment Release Code" must be issued to you personally from the Electronic Transfer Unit, which will enable your funds to be credited into your bank account within 2 hours. Issuance of the "Payment Release Code" is in total compliancy with the Principles of the Banking Codes on Money Laundering and it is also in accordance with the new CBN Payment Policy. Hence, issuance of the "Payment Release Code" attract a fee of $100 dollars ONLY; and the $100 dollars is the ONLY FEE you will be requested to pay for the final release of your funds. Every and all other fees will be deducted at source automatically.

However, on the note of receiving your inheritance funds, you are requested to forward the details of your receiving bank account; as well as make arrangement to secure and send the issuance fee of $100 dollars for the "Payment Release Code". The $100 dollar fee must be sent through Western Union or MoneyGram with the name of the Payment officer at the Electronic Transfer Unit (MR. CHRISTOPHER JOHNSON) as per the below details:

NAME OF RECIPIENT'S: MAKANJUOLA KUNLE
DESTINATION: LAGOS, NIGERIA.
SECRET QUESTION: TODAY
ANSWER: MONDAY
AMOUNT: $100 USD

I am expecting to receive your earliest reply and details of your receiving bank account, as well as the details of payment for the $100 dollars. My direct telephone number is +234-70-6912-7141 and private email: dr.ngoziokonja.fmf.gov@financier.com.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Federal Ministry of Finiance, Nigeria

P.S: Please note that all other authourities handling your payment has been stopped by the FBI. Hence, the CBN has been appointed as the sole authourity in-charge of your fund release. Therefore, you are advised to stop further communication with any other office or financial institution handling your payment.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:44 pm

CONTACT ME ASAP.

X-Originating-IP: [67.131.153.242]
Authentication-Results: mta1471.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=prvsec.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=prvsec.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO EMLS005.guttmanoil.com) (67.131.153.242)
by mta1471.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 10:32:06 -0700
Received: from User ([213.123.129.229]) by EMLS005.guttmanoil.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 11:11:49 -0400
Reply-To: <vic_golie@katamail.com>

Dear Sir,

I am sir Victor Golie (KSS) a Knight of St. Sylvester and a principal executive consultant of Government on International Debt Matters.
I have just been officially assigned by the Government to scrutinize debts owned to Foreign Beneficiaries and report back my observations.

In view of this recent development, i wish to implore you to give a comprehensive data’s of your debt so that I will work out a formulary that will usher in your funds being earmarked for release

However, the Government is not much keen on debts payment at the moment because so much government funds have been fraudulently diverted but the mandate
Now is that any interest accrued on these debts must be defrayed by the government.

Therefore, I am of the opinion that your data would be worked on to calculate the amount due now as interest, so that it would be paid to you first and foremost after which your original lost sum would be paid when the last quarter payment budget is endorsed and released.

I await your humble response.

Mr. Victor Golie.
FAX: 44-203-163-1820
E-mail: vic_golie@katamail.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:45 pm

TAKE MY ADVISE:::::::::::::

Received: from [82.128.124.108] by web193303.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 23:20:54 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Message-ID: <1344352854.20992.YahooMailClassic@web193303.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 23:20:54 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: rev.johntimothy@yahoo.com.tw

Christ The King Roman Catholic Church
#78 Queens Drive, Liverpool,
Merseyside L15 6YQ London England.
Official church website: ctkandol.org/

Date: 7/8/2012

Sir/Madam

From Rev. Father John Timothy.

I am Reverend John Timothy a citizen of Campania in Italy, am 42 years old and God fearing person, but due to my faithful Work in the Lord. I was invited to a Conference in Europe (London England) for R.C.C.S (2012 Roman Catholic Conference Seminar/Programme) for 4 months. This Programme was sponsored by Roman Catholic Churches all over the world to help the MOTHERLESS BABIES HOMES, LESS PRIVILEGE, ORPHANAGE HOME CENTRE.

The total Sum of ($50 Million Dollars) was map out from Roman Catholic Churches world wide to share amongst the Roman Churches in the world for Humanitarian work of God, But since we are unable to contact some Roman Catholic Churches through E-mail and telephones or Official church addresses, We decided to publish the Letter in the (Internet) to other (Private Individuals, Churches, Company, Office's and Organization) Etc. Who is Capable, Trust worthy and God fearing person who can assist to receive the Fund in the name of the Church in your Country/Region.

After Due consultation meeting with the Roman Catholic Council of priest in ROME and VATICAN CITY your country have been approve to receive the sum of ($2.5 Million Dollars) Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only, in the Number File of 00/929/11 of your country. And every necessary arrangement have been made regarding on the Transfer of the money to you as Representative of your Country. Please don't ignore this "Letter" because of your Religion or Believe, Because we are all serving the same Almighty God.

Fill your personal information’s to me such as:

Your Full Name:
Your Address And Country:
Your Sex:
Your Age:
Your Occupation:
Your Cell phone Number:

As soon as i received your reply, i will direct you to the step of receiving this fund into your bank account. Kindly reply to my private e-mail address for more information: (rev.johntimothy@yahoo.com.tw)

Your Faithfully,
Rev. Father John Timothy
General Co-ordinator
(Roman Catholic Conference Seminar 2012).
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:51 pm

US$2,653,000

Received: from [199.254.238.44] by web112105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 09:18:23 PDT
Message-ID: <1344356303.26536.YahooMailClassic@web112105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 09:18:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Federal Ministry of Finance <g.idris@fmf-ng-gov.co.cc>
Reply-To: g.idris@fmf-ng-gov.co.cc

The Director
Finance and Accounts
Federal Ministry of Finance
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District
Abuja.
Email: g.idris@fmf-ng-gov.co.cc

Dear Sir,

Payment of Recovered US$2,653,000 to you.

In view of the damage to our Central data system due to virus attack, we have lost your bank account details for the remittance of your contract sum of $2,653,000.

We were able to recover your Email address and amount due to you .

We have forwarded a payment instruction to our official paying bankers ( Cooperative and Commerce Bank,Abuja).

For security reasons we generated a safety numbered code for easy and secured identification to our bankers.

Your security payment code is: FMF/4423/96/ABJ.

Please keep this code secured and ensure you quote it to the bank in your initial commuication to enable them open up communication with you.

You may be required by the bank to supply your receiving bank account details for prompt payment upon confirmation of your code.

The payment is scheduled to be made into your bank account within 7 working days of initial contact to our bankers.

Urgent ly contact the Bank officer for prompt attention

Name: John Ceesay
Address: COOPERATIVE AND COMMERCE BANK,ABUJA
Aroro Zonal office
No.34 Sleek Avenue
Asokoro, Abuja
Email: operations@ccb-ng.co.cc

Inform us upon receipt of the money in your bank account for our records purposes.

Congratulations!

Gatumbwa Idris
Director
Finance and Accounts
Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
Abuja.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 pm

WINNER

X-Originating-IP: [203.192.162.151]
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 19:12:12 +0200
Reply-To: msteams12@msn.com

We are pleased to announce to you once again as one of the lucky winners in the UK Microsoft Award held for the second quarter of the year. You have therefore been approved for a total cash out cheque of £900,000.00.GBP (Nine Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds). Email address for this award was selected from databases of major hosting companies worldwide and entered for this promotion award. Note that no ticket was sold, email users from your country are in the level A ranking for claim.

The UK Microsoft Award sponsor this award to encourage the use of their product internationally. In order to redeeme the cheque award of this prize you are to provide the details below for the final verification and payment approval immediately.
1. Full Names.
2. Contact Address
3. Your Mobile Number (for confirmation and final verification)
4. Occupation.
5. Date of Birth
A claim file will immediately be opened for you after the receipt of your information. Thereafter, your claims will be processed, verified, legalized and funds approved for payout by the Microsoft Award agent. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your funds remitted to you. This is security majors to curb double claiming and impersonating. We look forward to hearing from you Congratulations!
Kindest Regards,
Mr. Brandy Owen
+447024039287.
Microsoft Promotion®.
© 2012 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:53 pm

DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE

Received: from [41.71.190.109] by web122101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 10:28:37 PDT
Message-ID: <1344360517.56228.YahooMailClassic@web122101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:28:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Secreatry to Federal Republic of ." <sfrn_nig0931@yahoo.com>

THE PRESIDENCY
DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
RE:IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT WITH REF: N0.GVRCBN/NNPC/FGN/MIN/0012:
ATTN,

I am PRESIDENT GOOD LUCK JONATHAN , President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I bring to your immediate notice and urgent attention that this new Government understand your plight, the huge amount of money you have spent and all the disappointment you have suffered in the past to get your contract fund paid to you.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in my file your outstanding contract payment is is $10.5 million dollars (ten million five hundred thousand united states dollars). With due respect sir, do re-confirm to me if this is not inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings,

1) your full name.(2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address. (4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Copy of your int’l passport.

As soon as your information is received, your payment will be made in a certified bank draft, cash payment or k.t.t wired to your bank account directly from Central Bank of Nigeria and a copy of payment slips / draft will be given to you for you to take to your bank and confirmation depending on your choice payment.

Upon good confirmation of this mail from my secretary Mr. Anyim Pius Anyim, you are therefore as a matter urgency required to contact our approved paying bank immediately for immediate release of this fund.

This morning a Telex Signal attached with a Presidential Instruction Stamped and Signed by Me The President have being sent to (zenithbank) to contact you for the payment of your Contract Fund and Four other Contractors within 72 Banking Hours. You are however, strongly advised for the interest of your person, your esteemed Company to Contact the Payment Account Officer,Mr. Godwin Emefiele on Tel: 234-1-8423371 Email: (zenithbankintenationalplc@yahoo.com) for the Immediate payment of your Contract Fund within the next 72 Banking Hours.

Regards,
PRESIDENT GOOD LUCK JONATHAN .(GCFR)
President,Federal Republic of Nigeria Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja Nigeria
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Dear God's Select,

Received: from [212.52.146.254] by web195001.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 Aug 2012 01:35:37 SGT
Message-ID: <1344360937.77095.YahooMailClassic@web195001.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 01:35:37 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: susanyakco2010@gmail.com

Dear God's Select,

I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My Name is Miss Susan yakco, and I am contacting you from my country Tunisia I want to tell you this because I don't have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I married to Miss Susan Brown who worked with Tunisia embassy in Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in the year 2005.We were married for eleven years without a child.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$ 8.5m (Eight Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars) in a bank in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso in west Africa Presently this money is still in bank. He made this money available for exportation of Gold from Burkina Faso mining.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want you to take 30 Percent of the total money for your personal use While 70% of the money will go to charity, people in the street and helping the orphanage. I grew up as an Orphan and I don't have any body as my family member, just to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. Am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because these sicknesses have suffered me so much.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Burkina Faso and I will also instruct the Bank Manger to issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money in the bank that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Always reply to my alternative for security purposes

Hoping to receive your reply:

From Miss. susan yakco
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Please reply me immediately

Received: from [212.52.159.73] by web171406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 19:02:19 BST
Message-ID: <1344362539.5485.YahooMailClassic@web171406.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:02:19 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: abdulaiye001@voila.fr

Hello Friend,

I am Mr. Abdulaiye RAHMANI, the current Chief Auditor of a formidable Bank of Africa here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso ,I got your email address recommended du Burkina Faso business consultant and i decided to contact you for beneficiary and a 100% free business transaction. I am trusting this deal to you by faith and hope that you will handle it without any betrayed .In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US $9.500.000 (Nine million Five hundred thousand US dollars) In an account that belongs to one of our consultant customer in Burkina Faso and he have a consultant company in our country.

Who died along with his entire on 19 october 2011 in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso The Late El Hadj Oumarou Kanazoé, A citizen of Nationality of Burkina Faso residence in Ouagadougou.

I agree with you to take 35% of this money will be for you and respect to the provision of a foreign account , 5% will be for expenses incurred during the business , 60% will be for us and my colleagues.

I suggest to hearing from you.

Your’s faithfully

Mr. Abdulaiye RAHMANI
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Re:ATTN:FUND BENEFICIARY,

Received: from [209.73.132.54] by web181102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Aug 2012 12:16:37 PDT
Message-ID: <1344366997.85702.YahooMailClassic@web181102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 12:16:37 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: info.ghanacommercialbank.gh@postafiok.hu

INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
Processing Department
Trust Towers Asylum Down,GCB.
Head Office Ring Road
North,Accra-Ghana.

ATTN:FUND BENEFICIARY,

RE:SWIFT TRANSFER OF US$ 1.5 MILLION ACCRUED INTEREST INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I am DR.CHRISTIAN AKWA,HEAD OF TREASURY DEPARTMENT,GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK (GCB) LTD.This is the second time we are notifying you about your over-due funds. Sometime ago,In the Memorandum of Understanding(MOU)It was revealed in your file as your name was penciled as the bonafide beneficiary to receive your over-due funds which was brought to our bank from the Economic Community of west African States (ECOWAS) In collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)

We wish to inform you that the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) finally resolved the issue in London after one week meeting and decided to pay all out-standing funds payment of US$1,500,000.00(One Million Five Hundred United States Dollars Only) via Swift Telegraphic Wire Transfer(KTT)or swift Online Transfer for onwards payment into your account,which the government is incurring deficit and we are indebted to pay all OVER-DUE funds without any further impediment.

Henceforth,All the previous banks, should submit their payment files due to their bureaucratic activities and inability to release these funds as scheduled by sending you a transfer confirmation slip to enable you notify your bank about the incoming funds into your designated bank account without any further delay.

As a matter of fact ,we do not have enough time to waste since we have wasted much time in contacting our respective customers, so try and comply with the essential remittance requirements to ensure the swift release of these funds into your account. Example, your international passport or your drivers license, your telephone and fax number for easy communication with your designated bank details.

Endeavor to call on Tel:+233-232181973 ,Fax:+233-261557461,to ensure the swift transfer of these funds.

We await your prompt reply as soon as possible.

Yours in Service,

DR.CHRISTIAN AKWA
HEAD OF TREASURY DEPARTMENT,
GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK LTD.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Contact me urgently

Received: from [212.52.159.74] by web192701.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 Aug 2012 04:10:36 SGT
Message-ID: <1344370236.65598.YahooMailClassic@web192701.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 04:10:36 +0800 (SGT)
Reply-To: zida.zograna44@voila.fr

Good day,
It is my pleasure to communicate with you on this fruitful transaction; please I need your urgent partnership and cooperation to provide a good and reliable bank account that can receive money from Burkina Faso. Late Col. Muammar Gaddafi had sum of US$16. 4 Million Left in our bank where I work and I happen to be the account officer to the deposit and I want to present you in our bank as a Business Associates to late Col. Muammar Gaddafi jointly in purchasing of Gold from Burkina Faso mining cooperation.

Do not have any atom of fear in you why I had full courage and faith to contact you to put claim on this fund is consequence upon the failure of my several attempts to locate member of Late Col. Muammar Gaddafi’s family. As am talking to you right now through this email our bank is waiting to release / transfer the above mentioned fund to anyone who comes up to present himself or herself as Relation or Business Associate to late Col. Muammar Gaddafi with a valuable information about the fund.

I have all the valuable information and I am ready to supply it to you to claim the fund and I want to guarantee you that this transaction is 100% risk free and will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. All I need from you now is your Honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and Trust to enable us sees this transaction through. At the conclusion of transferring the fund to your bank account you will have 40% of the total fund as the account owner, 50% will be for me, and 3% will be mapped out for any expense that occurs, while 7% will be set aside as a free will donation to charity and motherless babies homes.

Please on your confirmation of this email indicating your interest, i will furnish you with more information. Endeavor to let me know your decision rather than keep me waiting. Contact me via this Email: ( zida.zograna44@voila.fr ). Note, treat this proposal as top secret but if you are not interested please delete my letter from your computer.

Thank you I wait to hear from you soonest.
Best Regards
Mr. Zida Zograna.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.