Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dede_purchase@yongjin.co.id

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dede_purchase@yongjin.co.id

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:04 pm

X-Originating-IP: [60.251.196.121]
Authentication-Results: mta1366.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=yongjin.co.id; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yongjin.co.id; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO yun-sheng.com.tw) (60.251.196.121)
by mta1366.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 06 Dec 2013 22:59:55 -0800
Received: by yun-sheng.com.tw (Postfix, from userid 783)
id 364422DC49; Sat, 7 Dec 2013 08:47:35 +0800 (CST)
Received: from localhost by mail
with SpamAssassin (version 3.2.5);
Sat, 07 Dec 2013 08:47:34 +0800
From: FROM OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA <dede_purchase@yongjin.co.id>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: *****SPAM***** Your Payment Is Ready

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
Abuja NIGERIA Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your Ref.

ATTN: Beneficiary,

We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigerian Government, Under the auspices of the civilian Head of State, President Goodluck Jonathan and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr Sanusi Lamido Sanusi held a meeting Today concerning Your payment, both foreign and local contractors and some inheritance funds.

On going through files last week, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated, so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment accordingly.

CONGRATULATIONS;

Contact Person in charge of your payment now.

DR. JAMES UCHE , Email: Contact Person: jamesuche2010@yahoo.com Contact him now and inform him that you received an email from The Federal House of Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria, Instructing you to call him for immediate release of your fund and forward your Details to his office to avoid transfer mistake and tell him how you want to receive your payment.

Kindly reconfirm the following information for easy processing the release of your fund: FULL NAMES HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS DATE OF BIRTH OCCUPATION TELEPHONE NUMBERS, ANY OFFICIAL ID. We have these Four (4) options of transferring your funds to you:
1. Telegraphic Transfer
2. ATM Smart Card
3. International Certified Draft
4. Cash Delivery

Let him know which of the above you prefer.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO REMIT A SUM OF $165.00usd AS A RRP FEES WITH THIS NAME.Please take note that no other hidden fee attached,If any body ask you to for any other thing , please report him or her to Us Immediately.

JAMES UCHE NWAOGU.
DESTINATION, LAGOS NIGERIA.
QUESTION, TO WHO.
ANSWER, JAMES.
AMOUNT:$165.00USD
VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAMM.

Best Regards
Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim
Secretary of the federation
(Federal Republic of Nigeria)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jamesuche2010@yahoo.com martin.owoh@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:11 pm

Same contact E-mail:

Dear Friend

It's been long I heard from you. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds, without any positive outcome. I am obliged to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from Uk.

Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the men accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and he rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.Therefore, in appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the Funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $850.000.00 (Eight hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars) this is from my own share, I did this simply to show you that it is good to do good things to the right people always.

Presently, I am in London Uk for investment project with my own share under the advice of my partner.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow, I will be sending you e-mail from time to time to know if you have received your share or not.

Now contact my personal secretary I left the check with him, do furnish him with your full contact details such as thus:

(1) Full names……….& Age…………
(2) Company's or house address……..
(3) Telephone/fax number………..
(4) A copy of your identity card………………
CONTACT PERSON: JAMES UCHE
Email Address: jamesuche2010@yahoo.com

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the effort at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here in Uk because of the investment projects, which the new partner and I have at hand. So feel free to get in touch with Mr JAMES UCHE to send the check to you without any delay.Sincerely
Best Regards

Mr. Sanusi Sanusi Lamido

Header:
Return-Path: <martin.owoh@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic305.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018
Reply-To: "Mr. Sanusi Sanusi Lamido" <jamesuche2010@yahoo.com>
Subject: Your compasention
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: dede_purchase@yongjin.co.id

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:13 pm

From Rev Peter Orji (UN DIPLOMAT)
People
Rev Peter Orji (UN DIPLOMAT) <martin.owoh@yahoo.com> Today at 16:11
Message body

Dear friend,

My name is Rev Peter Orji ; am a top European diplomat working under the United Nations. I am newly assigned to head the diplomatic sector of the United Nations Regional Head Quarters here in West Africa.

This is to officially notify you that your outstanding Awards/Inheritance fund which has been due for payment over a period of time now have been re-approved for immediate delivery. Your fund and fifty eight others were released and endorsed for immediate delivery after the just concluded United Nations summit held in Geneva, Switzerland.

The United Nations (UN) in agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and all financial sectors involved resolved to release this fund to you. This is in line with the on going International face mending exercise for the year 2018. Your payment will be made out from the United Nations Drop Box here in Abuja. You are requested to get back to me immediately you receive this email for details. I await to hear from you.
Please reply me here only: peterorji44@hotmail.com

Kind regards,
Rev Peter Orji (UN DIPLOMAT)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

jamesuche2010@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:13 am

Attn:

My boss instructed me today to contact you, since I have been expecting to hear from you.

Anyway, my boss left a ATM CARD of $850,000.00 (EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).which I was instructed to send to you as soon as you request for it. Right now, the ATM CARD is here with me in the office and I will mail the ATM CARD to you from here as soon as we arranged for the mailing process.
it may sound too good for you to believe but there is this say seeing is believing.

My boss did not leave money for the delivery of the draft so you will have to arrange and send the delivery cost of $375.00usd to me through Western Union Money transfer or by moneygram with my name below.
The ATM CARD can only been send by a diplomatic courier services, and is a government courier services, and this is to avoid any risk. With this the ATM CARD will deliver to your door step.

Name: JAMES UCHE NWAOGU.
Address: 715 apapa Lagos Nigeria.
Test question:What colour.
Answer:White
Amount:$375.00 USD

Kindly send your delivery address,telephone number, because the ATM CARD has been issued in your name, you will have to receive it and start withrawl from any ATM machine any where in the world.

Waiting for the western union or moneygram transfer details soon from you today with other of your informations to avoid any futher delay.

Mr James Uche.
Secretary.
Call me here 234 80 20999313

Phone:
+2348020999313
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamesuche2010@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:12 am

Attn:

Here is the bank account which you will use to send the requested $375.00

BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO
ACCOUNT NAME: DENISE A. C.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 316280XXXX
ROUTINE NUMBER: 031100869
BANK ADDRESS:18489 COASTAL HWY,UNIT 1, REHOBOTH BEACH DE 19971
SWIFT CODE: WFBIUS6S

As soon you make the payment kindly send me the payment slip here by attachment.
I wait to hear from you soon today.
Mr James Uche
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamesuche2010@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:19 pm

Ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamesuche2010@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:13 pm

Ok, Send it through Ria by First bank of Nigeria with my details below.

I wait to hear from you soon with code numbers of the Ria money transfer details and also the senders names and address.
Please try to send it today if possible to enable me send the ATM card to you and your full address and tel number is highly needed.
Mr James Uche
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamesuche2010@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:37 pm

The only is ok nothing is wrong with it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamesuche2010@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:03 pm

I did not believe it, there is nothing wrong with that bank account, Ok, Send it through Ria by First bank of Nigeria with my details below.

I wait to hear from you soon with code numbers of the Ria money transfer details and also the senders names and address.
Please try to send it today if possible to enable me send the ATM card to you and your full address and tel number is highly needed.
Mr James Uche
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamesuche2010@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:07 pm

You can send the Itune cards what the same amount of of $375.00, I will sale it here and use the money to deliver it to you.
I wait for it soon.
Mr James Uche
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.