Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alliancelicesterbank@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alliancelicesterbank@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Subject: Alliance & Leicester Bank PLC
From: Alliance Leicester Commercial Bank <alliancelicesterbank@gmail.com>

Alliance & Leicester Bank PLC
Carlton Park, Narborough Leicester,
Leicestershire, LE19 0A London.

Attn:Beneficiary,

RE: NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT OF ACCRUED INTEREST OF ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS STERLING ONLY (GBP150,000.00).

This is inform you that your inheritance fund, which was deposited with us has accumulated an interest of sum of One Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling Only (GBP150,000.00).

In line with the joint agreement signed by the board of trustees of Alliance & Leicester Commercial Bank and the depositor of the inheritance fund, the management has mandated us to pay you the accrued interest pending when approvals would be granted on the principal inheritance Sum.

In view of the above, you are hereby required to complete the attached questionnaire form, affix your passport photograph, sign in the specified column and return back to us via email for the processing of the transfer of your fund.

Do not hesitate to ask question(s) where you consider necessary for clarification.

Yours faithfully,

Elizabeth Manning (Ms.)
Deputy Credit Officer,
Alliance & Leicester Bank
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, delete the file from your computer and destroy any copies which may have been printed.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

infob6695@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Subject: Re-US$10.500.000.00 [Inheritance Contract Fund]

Attn: Beneficiary.

Re-US$10.500.000.00 [Inheritance Contract Fund]

I Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria wish to notify you that, after my final official meeting with the CBN Board of Directors, Minister for Finance Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala (Mrs.), Economic & Financial Crimes Commission [EFCC] Chairman Mr. Ibrahim Larmode , the Director Nigerian Financial Intelligence Agency Mr. Francis Usani and his Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON President Federal Republic of Nigeria [FRN] till 29th May 2015, it was resolved that, your Inheritance Contract Fund part payment worth Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only [US$10.500.000.00] will be release to you this quarter through our reserved bond account with the World Bank Group Headquarters, 1818 H Street, NW Washington, DC 20433 United States of America.

In view of the above, I will send a wire transfer Instruction debit note directly to the Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer [CFO] of the World Bank Group Washington DC [EDS01] Mr. Bertrand D. Badré for adequate attention as soon as I receive your account re-confirmation.

As a matter of due process and administrative policy, in order to avoid transfer error, you are officially required to re-confirm your account coordinates as follows:

Bank’s Name: ------------------------
Address: -----------------------------
Tel/Fax: -----------------------------
Account Name: ------------------------
Ac/No: -------------------------------
Swift Code: --------------------------
Beneficiary: -------------------------
Beneficiary’s Address: -----------------
Telephone: -----------------------------

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this may cause you. Please feel free to call me directly if you have any relevant question for clarification on this matter.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation

Yours Faithfully

Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele
Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

fidelitybank0599@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:03 pm

Subject: Urgent Attention (Your Payment Is Ready)

This is to bring to your notice that orders given by the Presidency and the entire house of senate for the year 2015 is that my bank is the chosen bank to pay out all foreign contract/inheritance funds. My bank was ordered after meeting held in the presidential village Aso-Rock Abuja to contact and proceed with payment of your contract/inheritance Funds by informing you that the former bank in charge of your payment via ATM Card being Oceanic Bank plc, Zenith Bank,Union Bank, EcoBank, ETC is no longer in charge of this payment.

I wish to inform you that your ($7.5M) outstanding payment has been approved and ready to be paid but we want to confirm first from you by giving you our mode of payment this arrangement was agreed between the Presidency and the Senate Committees so take note that we only (1) mode of Payment Stated Bellow:

ATM Card Payment: An ATM Card Will Be Charged With This Amount with Limited Withdrawals per Day.

I will require you to get back to this office regarding this information and we will take it from there.

Yours Respectfully,
Dr. James Allen
Director Foreign Payment Department.
Wayne

infob6695@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:02 pm

Lloyds Bank, Dartford, United Kingdom
People
info BANK <infob6695@gmail.com> Today at 9:13
To
BCC
Message body

RE: NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT OF ACCRUED INTEREST OF ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS STERLING ONLY (£150,000.00).

This is inform you that your contract/inheritance fund, which was deposited with us since 2013-2016 has accumulated an interest of sum of One Hundred and Fifty
Thousand British Pounds Sterling Only (£150,000.00).

In line with the joint agreement signed by the board of trustees of Lloyds Bank and the depositor of the fund, the management has mandated us to pay you the accrued
interest pending when approvals would be granted on the principal Sum.

In view of the above, you are hereby required to complete the attached questionnaire form, affix your passport photograph, signed in the specified column and return back to us via email for the processing of the transfer of your accrued interest.

Do not hesitate to ask question(s) where you consider necessary for clarification.

Yours faithfully,

Elizabeth Manning (Ms.)
Chief Credit Officer,
Wayne

unitednationworldwide70@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:00 pm

People
LLOYDS BANK UNITED KINGDOM <unitednationworldwide70@gmail.com> Today at 20:38
Reply-To: fb_fb@qq.com
To
Message body

RE: NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT OF ACCRUED INTEREST OF ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS STERLING ONLY (£150,000.00).

This is inform you that your contract/inheritance fund, which was deposited with us since 2013-2017 has accumulated an interest of sum of One Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling Only (£150,000.00).

In line with the joint agreement signed by the board of trustees of Lloyds Bank and the depositor of the fund, the management has mandated us to pay you the accrued interest pending when approvals would be granted on the principal Sum.

In view of the above, you are hereby required to complete the attached questionnaire form, affix your passport photograph, signed in the specified column and return back to us via email for the processing of the transfer of your accrued interest.

Yours faithfully,

Elizabeth Manning (Ms.)
Chief Credit Officer,
Wayne

procurementimf@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:55 pm

People
LLOYDS BANK UNITED KINGDOM <procurementimf@gmail.com> Today at 19:09
Reply-To: infob6695@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
Attn:Beneficiary

This is inform you that your contract/inheritance fund, which was deposited with us since 2014-2017 has accumulated an interest of sum of One Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling Only (£150,000.00).

In line with the joint agreement signed by the board of trustees of Lloyds Bank and the depositor of the fund, the management has mandated us to pay you the accrued interest pending when approvals would be granted on the principal Sum.

Yours faithfully,

Churchill Woods
Chief Credit Officer,

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, delete the file from your computer and destroy any copies which may have been printed.
Wayne

diplomaticcourier848@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Arbuthnot Commercial Finance
People
Arbuthnot Commercial Finance <diplomaticcourier848@gmail.com> Today at 19:00
To
@
Message body

This is inform you that your contract/inheritance fund, which was deposited with us since 2014-2017 has accumulated an interest of sum of One Hundred and Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling Only (£150,000.00).

In line with the joint agreement signed by the board of trustees of Arbuthnot Commercial Finance, and the depositor of the fund, the management has mandated us to pay you the accrued interest pending when approvals would be granted on the principal Sum.

Yours faithfully,

Jacop Farholt
Chief Credit Officer,
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------
Wayne

federalhighcourtnig76@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:08 pm

People
Arbuthnot Commercial Finance <federalhighcourtnig76@gmail.com> Today at 10:56
To
@
Message body

In line with the joint agreement signed by the board of trustees of Arbuthnot Commercial Finance, and the depositor of the fund, the management has mandated us to pay you the accrued interest pending when approvals would be granted on the principal Sum.

Yours faithfully,

Jacop Farholt
Chief Credit Officer,
Wayne

Re: unitednationworldwide70@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:18 pm

Fidelity Bank Plc Nigeria
People
FIDELITY BANK PLC<info@fidelity-bank.com> <unitednationworldwide70@gmail.com> Today at 13:30
To
Message body

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that orders given by the Presidency and the entire house of senate for the year 2017 is that my bank is the chosen bank to pay out all foreign contract/inheritance funds. My bank was ordered after meeting held in the presidential village Aso-Rock Abuja to contact and proceed with payment of your contract/inheritance Funds by informing you that the former bank in charge of your payment via ATM Card being Oceanic Bank plc, Zenith Bank,Union Bank, EcoBank, ETC is no longer in charge of this payment.

I wish to inform you that your ($3.5M) outstanding payment has been approved and ready to be paid but we want to confirm first from you by giving you our mode of payment this arrangement was agreed between the Presidency and the Senate Committees so take note that we only have (1) mode of Payment Stated Bellow:

ATM Card Payment: An ATM Card Will Be Charged With This Amount with Limited Withdrawals per Day.

I will require you to get back to this office regarding this information and we will take it from there.

Yours Respectfully,

Nnamdi Okonkwo
Executive Director
Wayne

Re: alliancelicesterbank@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Finance
FIDELITY BANK PLC<info@fidelity-bank.com> <alliancelicesterbank@gmail.com> 13 Dec at 10:30 PM
BCC
Message body
Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that orders given by the Presidency and the entire house of senate for the year 2017 is that my bank is the chosen bank to pay out all foreign contract/inheritance funds. My bank was ordered after meeting held in the presidential village Aso-Rock Abuja to contact and proceed with payment of your contract/inheritance Funds by informing you that the former bank in charge of your payment via ATM Card being Oceanic Bank plc, Zenith Bank,Union Bank, EcoBank, ETC is no longer in charge of this payment.

I wish to inform you that your ($3.5M) outstanding payment has been approved and ready to be paid but we want to confirm first from you by giving you our mode of payment this arrangement was agreed between the Presidency and the Senate Committees so take note that we only have (1) mode of Payment Stated Bellow:

Yours Respectfully,

Nnamdi Okonkwo
Executive Director
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.