Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wu.transfer@linuxmail.org

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

wu.transfer@linuxmail.org

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Received: from [197.251.162.54]
Reply-To: WU OFFICE <wu.transfer@linuxmail.org>
Return-Path: <barrister_joel49@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: PICK YOUR MTCN ???????

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
Lomé Grand-Marché,
20, rue du Commerce
Lome-Togo/Accra Ghana
Aflawo Branch.

Dear Benefactor,

We are given you the only chance and opportunities to get your funds under a short period of time due that today is 14th, November 2013, we are aware that due to your inactive respond all these while, we do understand your act of rejecting or not responding to us all these while without any doubt because of your previous encounter toward those who has cheat or scam you in the name of our company, we are given you an opportunity/guarantee letter for no further demands/charges after making this payment of $46.00USD (Only).

I assure you 100% that as soon as you send and pay the only charges of $46.00USD your funds will be release immediately to you without any further delay from our end, just try and trust us for just this last time.

Note that your new-2-Mtcn are:

YOUR (10) MTCN CONTROL NUMBER:

(1)
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) : 777-886-5553
Sender First Name :
Sender Last Name :
Receiver First Name :
Receiver Last Name :
Amount : $5,000.00USD

(2)
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) : 064-0016-7200
Sender First Name :
Sender Last Name :
Receiver First Name :
Receiver Last Name :

(3)
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) : 879-767-3332
Sender First Name :
Sender Last Name :
Receiver First Name :
Receiver Last Name :

(4)
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) : 444-212-6671
Sender First Name :
Sender Last Name :
Receiver First Name :
Receiver Last Name :

(5)
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) : 661-212-3671
Sender First Name :
Sender Last Name :
Receiver First Name :
Receiver Last Name :

(6)
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) : 893-332-9991
Sender First Name :
Sender Last Name :
Receiver First Name :
Receiver Last Name :

(7)
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) : 776-011-5656
Sender First Name :
Sender Last Name :
Receiver First Name :
Receiver Last Name :

(8)
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) : 111-889-0091
Sender First Name :
Sender Last Name :
Receiver First Name :
Receiver Last Name :

(9)
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) : 351-333-2075
Sender First Name :
Sender Last Name :
Receiver First Name :
Receiver Last Name :

(10)
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) : 732-016-7222
Sender First Name :
Sender Last Name :
Receiver First Name :
Receiver Last Name :

Remember that without sending the fees/charges of $46.00USD to the following receiver information's below these mail, note that there are no way the above MTCN can be pickup by you since is not yet assigned or reflect in your country as the receiver of the funds, the amount arrange to be sent to you which were already place to be transfer to you are: $50,000.00USD which were programmed in (10) MTCN control numbers, so without any doubts you are hereby ask to remit the fees to the following information below:

Receiver Name: Mrs. Sagoh Obges
City: Accra
Question: Last?
Answer: Payment
Amount: $46.00USD

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible, send me the payment information via mobile Sms Text or via mail, i wait to hear from you in a short while.

Best Regards,
Dr. Ofori Mark Kwame
Chief Managing Director
Western Union Head Office
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

dr.johnson.wampah@gmail.com houthof.buruma@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:40 pm

Return-Path: <houthof.buruma@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dr.johnson.wampah@gmail.com
Sender: houthof.buruma@gmail.com
Received: by 10.80.146.68 with HTTP; Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:07:50 -0800 (PST)
From: "dr.johnson.wampah@gmail.com" <dr.johnson.wampah@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:07:50 -0800
Subject: Good news
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello My Good Friend,

How are you today ? Hope all is well with you and your family ? I hope this mail finds you in an excellent condition of health. But if you do not remember me quickly,note you have received an email from me in the past regarding million dollars business proposal which we never concluded at that time.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that the business has been concluded with another British Merchant who financed it to a logical conclusion. Presently i'm in London UK for investment projects with my own share of the total sum,meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Due to one reason or the other best to known you at that time. Due to the effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the transaction, I have decided to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of Three hundred thousands dollars i.e ($300,000.00). I have left an International Certified Bank Draft for you,amount of $300,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world.

Now contact my pastor in Ghana his name is Rev Dr Gideon Woedemg
Address: DNT 42 Dome Kwabenya Road Accra Ghana
Email : Rev_dr_gideon_woedemg@yahoo.com
Tel: +233 2415 69162

Ask him to send you the total sum of Three Hundred Thousand USA dollars ($300,000,00), A CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT which I kept with him for your compensation,for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your past efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Dr Gideon Woedemg and instruct him to send the Bank Draft to you through a reliable courier company to avoid any mistake.

Furnish him with your information's below which has to take to the courier company to send the Draft.

Your full name........................
Age & occupation...................
Your country & city.................
Mailing address......................
Telephone number..................

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I'm very busy here in London UK because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.Mind you,I had forwarded
instruction to the pastor on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Dr Gideon Woedemg and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards
Mr.Johnson Wampah
=
+233241569162
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

dr.johnson.wampah@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:37 pm

Good News
People
dr.johnson.wampah@gmail.com 15 Dec at 7:20 AM
To
Message body
Hello My Good Friend,

How are you today ? Hope all is well with you and your family ? I hope this mail finds you in an excellent condition of health. But if you do not remember me quickly,note you have received an email from me in the past regarding million dollars business proposal which we never concluded at that time.

I am using this opportunity to inform you that the business has been concluded with another British Merchant who financed it to a logical conclusion. Presently i'm in London UK for investment projects with my own share of the total sum,meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Due to one reason or the other best to known you at that time. Due to the effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the transaction, I have decided to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of Three hundred thousands dollars i.e ($300,000.00). I have left an International Certified Bank Draft for you,amount of $300,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world.

Now contact my pastor in Ghana his name is Rev Dr Gideon Woedemg
Address: DNT 42 Dome Kwabenya Road Accra Ghana
Email : rev_dr_gideon_woedemg@yahoo. com
Tel: +233241569162

Ask him to send you the total sum of Three Hundred Thousand USA dollars ($300,000,00), A CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT which I kept with him for your compensation,for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your past efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Dr Gideon Woedemg and instruct him to send the Bank Draft to you through a reliable courier company to avoid any mistake.

Furnish him with your information's below which has to take to the courier company to send the Draft.

Your full name........................
Age & occupation...................
Your country & city.................
Mailing address......................
Telephone number..................

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I'm very busy here in London UK because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.Mind you,I had forwarded
instruction to the pastor on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev Dr Gideon Woedemg and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards
Mr.Johnson Wampah
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

lllinois.lott.usa777@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:22 pm

[No Subject]
People
ILLINOIS LOTTERY USA <lllinois.lott.usa777@gmail.com> Today at 11:35
Reply-To: lllinois.lott.usa777@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
IlLLINOIS LOTTERY USA (Headquaters)
Director Name : Mr.thomas darlington.
Tel : +1917410641
E-Mail: info@il-lotteryusa.com
Ghana ANNEX OFFICE (Accra)
Director Name : Mr.kwame Ofori.
General Manager: Tel : +233241569162

!!!!!CONGRATULATION!!!!

Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the E-MAILS LOTTERY RAFFLE DRAW an International program held on the 16th of October, 2017.Your e-mail address was attached to the following information’s.

(1) TICKET NUMBER: 007-68-34-101-6352
(2) SERIAL NUMBER: 847555023
(3) LUCKY DRAW NUMBER: 2017/6589-530/24801

Which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum payment of $850,000.00 (Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand Dollar).

NOTE: Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our security protocols to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from all over the world.

This promotional program takes place every year. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by International software organization committee, we hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next coming (1Million Dollar) international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact below email address for further payment release processing.

E-Mail: mr.kwame.ofori@gmail.com

CONGRATULATIONS: Contact your claim agent for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Remember, you must contact your claims officer not later than 7th of NOVEMBER, 2017. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference numbers in every one of your Correspondences with your officers. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims officer as soon as possible. Congratulations once again from all our staffs and thank you for being part of our Promotions program.

We wish you continued good fortunes.

Best regards.
Mr.kwame Ofori Promotion Committee Chairman

Phone:
+233241569162

+1917410641
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Verizon New York Inc.
Wayne

Re: wu.transfer@linuxmail.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:24 am

Profile Elements:
Olabode Sanyaolu / olabode.sanyaolu
Active on April 27th, 2017
Lives in Accra, Ghana
Interested In: Men and Women

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.kwame.ofori@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:40 pm

ILLINOIS LOTTERY USA,GHANA ANNEX PAYING OFFICE.

Dear lucky winner...

Date........................21-10-2017

We acknowledged the receipt of your mail about your winners and claim.

It is with great respect and sincere sense of responsibility that I intimate you, the winner of this year's E-MAILS LOTTERY RAFFLE DRAW prize award of ($850,000.00USD) United States Dollars and is my responsibility in helping you get hold of your award prize.

The information you received was to officially notify you of this E-MAILS LOTTERY RAFFLE DRAW award and to advise you to contact the processing office immediately upon receipt of this message for more information concerning the verification, processing and eventual payment of the above prize to you and our agent will immediately
commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you forward the following information's below.

FULL NAME:......................................
PHONE NUMBER:...........................
ADDRESS:.........................................
SEX:....................................................
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:.................

Your are advised under this notice to visit our below website and contact our authorized paying office emails,by forwarding your winning information as stated below.

The paying office contact Information are as follow:

ILLINOIS LOTTERY USA,GHANA ANNEX PAYING OFFICE
Headquarters E-Mail------ info@il-lotteryusa.com
Ghana Annex E-mail------ ghana@il-lotteryusa.com
Telephone Number---------+233249363751
Our Website---------------www.il-lotteryusa.com

Contact Person: Al haj Usman Baomia

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice,remember you are to contact our above emails as soon as you received this notice because,after the due date, all funds will be returned to our treasury account as unclaimed.

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications,please quote your below reference/serial numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.

(1) TICKET NUMBER: 007-68-34-101-6352
(2) SERIAL NUMBER: 847555023
(3) LUCKY DRAW NUMBER: 2017/6589-530/24801

Congratulations once more.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.kwame Ofori.

Added Phone:
+233249363751
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: wu.transfer@linuxmail.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Illinois Lottery Ghana Annex
E-Mail: ghana@il-lotteryusa.com
Address:Hse No 217,DNT Kaneshi Acc
P.o.Box CT 1010

Your Winning Notification
Ref.Number: MICROAA4/734-0
Batch:....8863217874
Date:21/10/2017.

Re-Approved Winning Payment amount of $850,000.00 United States Dollars.

In Respected of Approved Lottery Lucky Winner.

Dear Valued Winner, .

Congratulations as we happily announce to you once again that the draw Of the Illinois Lottery Draws,online International Lottery program held on the 10th OCTOBER 2017,in which your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 007-68-34-101-6352 with Serial number 847-555-023 drew the lucky numbers [ 2017/6589-530/24801 ].

The Bonus Ball [02], which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e, matches 3 plus bonus.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$850,000.00 (Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars Only) credited to
file nos KTU/9023418808/17.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 email addresses of unions,associations and corporate bodies that are listed online.This promotion takes place yearly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within U booklet representative office here in Ghana West Africa as indicated in your play coupon.In view of this,your US$850,000.00 (Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) would be released to you by our payment offices here in West Africa.

For security reasons,you are advised to keep your winning information confidential until your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.Please be warned.

Note,you will pay the sum of Six hundred and fifty United States Dollars i.e ($650 USD) for the Government clearance tax,to lawyer to obtain a legal court clearance certificate from the ministry of Justice (HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE) here in Ghana before your payment release can be signed,for payment of your winning money into your bank account in your country without delay.

Why will you pay Government tax ? Ans.Immediately a winner have been chooses from the head office of free email lotto,the winner's profile will be sent to the Government department to keep and when the winner have been contacted,he or she must pay a tax to let the Government sure that the winning money goes to the right person.

Important notice,
It’s not possible for any winner to collect his winning money without he or she pays the ($650 US) Government clearance fees tax.Secondly its not possible for any agents to pay or deduct this amount from the winning amount.

You are hereby advise to quote your below winning batch number.To enter your winning batch number for your payment winning confirmation,what you will do is to visit our website as follows : http:/ /www.il-lotteryusa.com after visiting our website,you will them LOG IN your below winning batch number at the top right corner of our website, where BATCH NUMBER was writing at the top of our website,and click (TRACK WINNING) to confirm your information in our system.

Your winning batch number is ( 8863217874 )For your winning payment transfer into your designated account,kindly send the Government clearance charges via the authorized lawyer information below and confirm the payment receipt to us in this office for immediate payment of your winning.

Receiver First Name : Adama
Surname : Sanussi
City : Accra City
Address : No 43 Dome Pillar 2 Accra Ghana

As soon as we received the payment information from you,we shall proceed immediately for immediate release of your winning payment.

Thanks for your cooperation and accept our congratulations once again.

Yours faithfully
Alhaj Usman Baomia
Senior Operation Director (Ghana paying Annex)

CC: Illinois Lottery Headquarters (USA).

Header;
Return-Path: <illinois_lottery_annex_office@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic307.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017
From: ILLINOIS LOTTERY <illinois_lottery_annex_office@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: ILLINOIS LOTTERY <illinois_lottery_annex_office@yahoo.com>
Subject: Illinois Lottery Ghana Annex
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@il-lotteryusa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:26 pm

Director Name : Mr.Thomas Darlington
Tel : +1 917 410 6414

Approved Winning Payment amount of $850,000.00 United States Dollars.

Dear Valued Winner,

We have a report from our annex office in Ghana West Africa that your winning payment release has been facilitated to be credited into your account but you are not complying with the government clearance requirement to meet up our company policy in immediate release of your winning payment.

Note,your lottery winning price in genuine as you have been informed and be in our winners list,so therefore,you need to trust your winning and look for a way to comply with the obligatory government clearance charges for immediate transfer of your winning payment into your account.

We have already issued and release your winning payment cheque to our annex office in Ghana and it is ready for immediate remittance of your winning payment into your account as soon as you comply to the obligatory government clearance,in which each and every winners do comply to before their various winning payment is released to them accordingly.

We will like to made it to be known to you once again that you are among of our selected winner of this year's E-MAILS LOTTERY RAFFLE DRAW prize award hence,you have 100% guaranteed for successful delivery of your winning payment which is already approved and signed.

We advise you to get in touch with our annex office in Ghana and comply to the government clearance certificate charges amount of Six hundred and fifty dollars only,to enable the government clearance certificate to be quickly issue for immediate remittance of your approved winning payment with ease.

Thanks for your understanding and congratulations once again.

Yours Faithfully
Mr.Thomas Darlington

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.2.94.197 with SMTP id h188csp610827jab;
Mon, 23 Oct 2017 01:15:06 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABhQp+SxvR+/7GubKIPatsVW+mYP/1KR4HLUA8MwBxXxHpG8w0ufdrCL96ffxpdwVJVyIhRtWAZt
X-Received: by 10.98.158.211 with SMTP id f80mr12470123pfk.156.1508746505976;
Mon, 23 Oct 2017
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1508746505; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=adt2ARjkD9IVqeHzQSBdDaQC2BTU3b3Hr7WFcdALOyKrHhbicuayZ04kGCxsOG3U1c
uyDe5tHWpfPy4JIXXmODFh5fPg06FVZy0SZOPEf2xJwjla11wXOcKk1HEIlwUy7tuXTk
WvYdFbQcOBAft1IlXy5xKq+1Mc7fQ6W2ZAC/G/vZ/kjQGSwPgvG0y+3y3saCM1ucyZFg
/mI5ErY9UKLpaYayN68FKW0VJnBlyU4mhOTjc0hdiu7j+e3FQbqaThSjpsKhltc7M/oS
UwmJcgDydaVIRmlKdPVy74NNXEbwCEdUjfUR/+8kslaVdwvaOx9HjYQDcD3KPJo6gIQN
AKLw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:message-id:subject:cc:to:from:date
:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:arc-authentication-results;
bh=aiZAVGZPlXvI075iLGsDdrA/OkcT8AnzB538aEtDonA=;
b=ew5mM6DOC541eq8GZc1I9VCB0YSrSLAV4goPVV++bmST8PyQIbdbsaMxVaYMGIiCqa
aa38turVSFQBCBSdWKIVq9Tao16+4sidvXLGrjgn9igvKpdAZtYxr4g+IMzF12v5oKai
xWD/+WiKJvoe1KZ9CgmebSQ5y8vZA1O5w8svCctnpK6wrxfkYebCz76MrDB81R0/W4Q2
W3RmGCKmNGa0iHxGG39FhNzi4p1uufMCb41rgtnbmFNXuJF0VSmR5LQzXr9Pxyk+UdSR
GWHR7yKKaZPJqH3BWc6YFBeomOZjGw+nm8wCCtW4Einu8uLfy/zyc+TYN/W0Y2/5eOt/
nX3g==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning info@il-lotteryusa.com does not designate 23.83.222.29 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@il-lotteryusa.com
Return-Path: <info@il-lotteryusa.com>
Received: from camel.ash.relay.mailchannels.net (camel.ash.relay.mailchannels.net. [23.83.222.29])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id t125si4631361pgc.19.2017.10.23.01.15.03
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Mon, 23 Oct 2017
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning info@il-lotteryusa.com does not designate 23.83.222.29 as permitted sender) client-ip=23.83.222.29;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning info@il-lotteryusa.com does not designate 23.83.222.29 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@il-lotteryusa.com
X-Sender-Id: hosterbox|x-authuser|info@il-lotteryusa.com
Received: from relay.mailchannels.net (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by relay.mailchannels.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id EE1795C807E for < >; Mon, 23 Oct 2017
Received: from kirk.hosterbox.com (unknown [100.96.127.30]) (Authenticated sender: hosterbox) by relay.mailchannels.net (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 8DC685C8101 for < >; Mon, 23 Oct 2017 08:14:59 +0000 (UTC)
X-Sender-Id: hosterbox|x-authuser|info@il-lotteryusa.com
Received: from kirk.hosterbox.com (kirk.hosterbox.com [172.20.63.30]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384) by 0.0.0.0:2500 (trex/5.9.14); Mon, 23 Oct 2017
X-MC-Relay: Neutral
X-MailChannels-SenderId: hosterbox|x-authuser|info@il-lotteryusa.com
X-MailChannels-Auth-Id: hosterbox
X-Celery-Suffer: 6d0f769749f8d81c_1508746499810_2219941646
X-MC-Loop-Signature: 1508746499810:721745622
X-MC-Ingress-Time: 1508746499809
Received: from [::1] (port=57892 helo=www.il-lotteryusa.com) by kirk.hosterbox.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <info@il-lotteryusa.com>) id 1e6Xsn-001wbh-Mw for ; Mon, 23 Oct 2017
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Phone:
+19174106414
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Verizon New York Inc.

Note: for the details of the fake site used in scam see viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62831.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@il-lotteryusa.com illinois_lottery_annex_office@yahoo.c

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:29 pm

Director Name : Mr.Thomas Darlington

Approved Winning Payment amount of $850,000.00 United States Dollars.

Dear Valued Winner,

Your email has been received.Below is the contact email and telephone number of our annex office in Ghana West Africa.

P.o.Box CT 1010
Tel:+233 2415 69162

Kindly contact your payment center in Ghana and do comply accordingly and send the clearance certificate charges amount of $650 to them for immediate transfer of your winning payment to you.

Thanks for your cooperation and congratulations.

Yours Faithfully
Mr.Thomas Darlington

P.o.Box CT 1010

Date:24/10/2017.

PAYMENT APPROVAL NOTIFICATION

Dear Lucky Wiiner,

We write to inform you that we have received a final notification and instruction from our headquarters in USA yesterday, to immediately effect the transfer of US$850,000.00 thousands dollars in favour of you immediately after you have comply with the obligatory government clearance certificate charges within the remaining limited time to return your winning cheque back to the headquarters as unclaimed prize, failure to comply to our company winning payment policy.

Note that all arrangements have been finalized towards the transfer of the above stated amount into your nominated account immediately after your compliancy with the clearance payment amount of $650 dollars only,for the issuance of the government approved clearance certificate.

It should occur to you that the management of ILLINOIS LOTTERY GHANA ANNEX would not be answerable to a penalty against violation of the international law of the Insurance mortgage brokers,as you may have known, your funds were insured by an insurance protection policy equity well certified cover.

Please bear with us because we are strictly restricted from tampering or making deductions from your funds as applied by the insurance policy. Therefore, through this medium, you are requested to settle your government clearance certificate charges according to the Ghana Revenue Service (G.R.S).The government clearance certificate charges have already been calculated to the tune US$650.00 ( Six Hundred And Fifty United States Dollars Only).Please do note that this is non negotiable as we are strictly restricted from effecting the transfer until the charges have been paid.

Therefore, you are advised to corporate with this authority by paying the government clearance certificate charges without any further delay to enable us effect transfer of your winning payment to your nominated account immediately with ease.

Your winnings payment will be transferred 24hrs upon the confirmation of the stated charges.

NOTE THAT THIS DIRECTIVE AND INSTRUCTIONS IS FINAL.

You can check your attach file for the copy of your winning award certificate.

Yours faithfully
Alhaj Usman Baomia

Fixed.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ghana@il-lotteryusa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:47 pm

P.o.Box CT 1010

Date:24/10/2017.

Re-Approved Winning Payment amount of $850,000.00 United States Dollars.

Dear Valued Winner,

Below is the payment collector officer information to send the government clearance certificate charges through as requested.

Send the require charges amount of $650 through Western Union,Money Gram or Ria transfer via below information.

Receiver First Name : Adama
Surname : Sanussi
City : Accra City
Address : No 43 Dome Pillar 2 Accra Ghana

As soon as we received the payment information from you,we shall proceed immediately for immediate release of your winning payment.

Yours faithfully
Alhaj Usman Baomia

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.