Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

captainjeanbrooster@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

captainjeanbrooster@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:15 am

On ADN:

My name is Captain Jean Brooster i want to discussed an important issue which we can not
discussed here because this is site i need your email so that we can talk private
or you contact me on my mail (captainjeanbrooster@yahoo.com )
waiting for urgent reply as i said before let me have your email or you contact me direct to my mail

Profile elements:

jean3
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: Alaska
City: Kabul

Zip Code: agfh
Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Other

good once are looking for? so good things is made for good people so try to be good in any thing bye
is good to be good

Headline: LOVE IS ALL WE NEED
Looking for: Friends

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: captainjeanbrooster@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:17 am

Email:

Dear Friend

Hope this mail meets you in good state of mind, in regard to our e-mail at social dating network. and after believing my self to give you a trust to hold for me, i will like you to let me know if you can carry out this business for benefit of you and me. i am believing that it is a bright chance for us to build a strong relationship/family together, if we can trust our self in this deal,so my dear read through and see the reason why i am on the dating site.I hope that you can help me out in this matter, anyway.

My name is Captain Jean Brooster a female military officer of the USMC stationed in Camp Bamiam/Bamiyan Afghanistan. i was born on 24-09-1979, i join the military service after my study on the 20-1-2002. i am second child of my parent, i like to invest in Hotel and Tourism or real estate. so please my dear kindly read down and think if you can be able to carry out the assignment and reply me as soon as possible

I am using this medium to open communication with you regarding moving an amount of money that have being in my custody of the US/UN joint military command in Afghanistan which i am in charge of guiding it for some years now.

I will not start by trying to deceive you about the source of this money. But I need you to be the receiver of $7.5 Million Dollars. Out of this amount of money,I am willing to offer you 20% of your share.

I am also looking at investing my share of the money in a good business venture especially in Oil and Gas, Hotel and Tourism or Real Estate in your country which will also be my country if things go on well with us . Some of our officers successfully had their share of the money delivered to them in many countries of their choice. i want to know if you can or if your willing to stand for me so that i can send this money in your name,because i am not going to do it my self because i am still in active service. so i need somebody to stand in for me. and also i can't do it with USA contact because i could get caught. so i choose you because i believe it will be very safe for me to entrust this fund to you after reading your profile page.. please if you are willing and not afraid kindly send reply me .i know you must have come across many e-mails. i will be very happy if you can give this try. if you are willing to take a positive risk and let us work together as one. because i don't know why we meet at first place and i am positive to give you my trust and believe.

I will need your full details regarding this business offer
Full Name:......................... ..............................
Photo Copy of your International passport or national id card.......................... .
Full Address....................... .
Phone......................... ...........
Marital status........................ .........
With this i will forward you every information concerning this business and also it's believe that we working together in partnership and i will give you my full details/data.
Please It is important that you do not discuss this proposal with any body no matter how closed you are to the person because of my security reasons here in Afghanistan. i look forward to your positive response.

Regards,
Captain Jean Brooster.

Header:

Return-Path: <captainjeanbrooster@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.163.12.100]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.163.597
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 -0800 (PST)

Originating IP: 197.163.12.100
Originating ISP: Link Egypt
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.