Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blessingbonifacemusyoki@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

blessingbonifacemusyoki@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 11:34 pm

Dear Sir

How are you? I know that you will be astonished to read from an unknown person. To start with, I’m Boniface Blessing Musyoki, a (23yrs) old boy, and my Father a citizen of republic of KENYA , The son of Mr. Blessing Musyoki, who was the former director of the accounting department under the North Atlantic Securities Sarl, Meanwhile I got your contact from a reliable source through my searching for a genuine person who can be my foreign partner.

My father who is now very ill, which I think he might not survive the illness, managed to secure some amount of money that amounted to the sum of 20 MILLION POUND during his operational period in his office as the director of the accounting firm.

This is the bank information below
ROYAL BANK SCOTLAND
Bank Address; Unit 22/23, Thistles Goosecroft Rd Stirling Fk8 2ES, United Kingdom
Bank Email; royalbankscot@scotlandmail.com
BankEmail; royalbankscoland020@gmail.com
Tell:+447537183766
Tell;+447926677994
Mr Brown Billy
Director, International Monetary Remittance Department
Royal Bank Scotland

We have a first foreign partner who succeeded get the fund to he accounts in England and he have pay for the ALL DOCUMENTS COVER THE TRANSFER TO HIM, but unfriendly he wants us to share 50% / 50% percentage with us and my mother did not accept it with him, and we told him to return the fund back to ROYAL BANK SCOTLAND. This is the reason why we are looking for a new partner who we ready to accepted 40% and we the owner of the fund we take 60% please if you are ready you need to get back to us with your full information to enable us to know the person who want to receive the fund for investments there,

This is the information request from you
Your home addresses
Your international passport or driver lenience
Your home line and cell phone line,

As soon as we receive it, we will send you all the documents cover the fund with my passport copy also the bank information to enable you to contact them and you we tell them you are the new partner who want to receive the fund for investments and them we tell you what to do for the fund to be transfer into your account, please put it in your mind the FUND IS ONLINE ready to transfer for process.

Thank
BLESSING BONIFACE MUSYOKI
Tell; 00233555162720

Header:

Return-Path: <blessingbonifacemusyoki@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: BLESSING BONIFACE MUSYOKI <blessingbonifacemusyoki@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 06:18:39 -0700
Message-ID: <CAJiZuLUBfwZywAJife0-DPfCZWFCPmzFVNUJTWm=jO6Tb2eY4g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: TO / MY FUND IS IN ROYAL BANK SCOTLAND LONDON

Phones: +233555162720
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)

+447537183766
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Stour Marine Limited

+447926677994
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.