Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stellamorez24@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stellamorez24@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 11:05 pm

Recovery Scam:

BARRISTER HERRY BENSON & COUNSELORS AT LAW
06 BP 1409, KAMPALA, UGANDA

Hello my good friend.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family.

You may not understand why this mail came to you, however, if you do not remember me, you might have received an email in the past regarding a multi-million Dollars business proposal which we never concluded because of one reason or the other.

I am using this opportunity to inform you about my success in getting the fund released and transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from the
Caribbean, Who is a citizen of the United Kingdom.

Presently I'm planning how to travel out to where he assisted to retrieve the money from the bank, and the money has been currently deposited with a BANK, but due to the effort (sincerity, courage and trust worthiness) You showed during the course of the transaction, I deemed it right to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of €1,850,000.00 (One Million, Eight Hundred And Fifty Thousand Euros Only) Note that I tried all my best to reach you on phone but I didn't know your current phone number and all I could do is to raise an International Bank Draft worth of that value on your name which upon contacting my secretary will assist you to Liquidate the Draft and Load it in an ATM Card which will be acceptable in an ATM Machine anywhere in your Country, or deposit it with any investment bank for your claim.

I would like you to contact my SECRETARY for the collection of your Fund which will be funded in an ATM CARD. I have authorized her to assist you to process the Bank Draft and Load it into an ATM CARD whenever you contact her.

Please I would like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart, also comply with my secretary's directives so that she will assist in processing the Draft for you without any delay.

MY SECRETARY CONTACT INFORMATION:
MS.STELLA MOOREZ

Therefore, you should send her your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want her to send the ATM CARD when processed.
Thanks and be blessed.

Regards,
Barrister Herry Benson

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.93
Return-Path: <bruceadamson869@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.193]
Reply-To: stellamorez24@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 06:35:03 -0700
Message-ID: <CACMmB7Jy3eN+O+SAeRoekSaZu7FKV0JujwWOjzJOYMM7DZgXyQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.