Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

umarukabiru163@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

umarukabiru163@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 9:52 pm

Investment / Loan scam:

Good Day,

My name is Umaru Kabiru, I have funds for investment. I am looking for investment opportunities in your country.

If you are interested, let me know, so that I will give you more details.
I am writing to schedule a meeting with you to discuss a project financing and Investment Opportunity at my disposal.

I represent the interest of a Wealthy Investor who can grant an outright Loan in terms of debt Financing as a means of expanding our investment portfolio Overseas.

If you have any prospective business plans or existing projects that require Long-Term Funding, I can arrange the loan for you at a reasonable interest rate.

Please respond to me for more information.

Regards,
Mr. Umaru Kabiru

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.204
Return-Path: <umarukabiru163@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.166.51]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 02:51:27 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+G-UpMVUJMAs=nL4H9DE+W=paFxtctD7KBH+Qbr0wu574WNYw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Please respond to me for more information.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: umarukabiru163@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 23, 2024 7:06 pm

Scammer's email address.: umarukabiru163@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Hello Sir

I want to use this opportunity to explain a little about this fund that we are giving as a loan. I have a Libyan client who was a prominent businessman during the days of Libyan president Mummar Gaddaffi. As the government of Gaddaffi was removed, he came down to Ghana with funds and over 500 million US dollars worth of gold. We converted over 300 million dollars to cash and it is deposited here in Ghana in a private Financial facility.

The funds were deposited in a financial institution here in Ghana called Mid Coast Capital . But we are fully incharge of the transaction from Ghana.

If you are ready and capable of accepting the funds, we can get the working contract for the fund signed.

I would love to have a Whatsapp video call conversation with you later today. I will want you to send us your business plan/what do you want to do with
the funds and how much loan do you want? Send your full details including your identity.

This is my Whatsapp number +233574299832. Give me your convenient time.

Best Regards
Mr. Umaru Kabiru
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.