Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

andriyhobikoba@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

andriyhobikoba@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 22, 2024 8:43 pm

Part of reports on Ukraine Scams: search.php?keywords=UKRScams

Dear Sir/Madam,

How are you doing today? I hope everything is OK with you? I am writing this letter with due respect.

My name is Diana Hobikoba Novikova Andriy, a businesswoman from the Ukraine. I am a close ally of the government. Due to the invasion of Ukraine by the Russian military, my properties were destroyed including my businesses, I have decided to move my assets abroad for fear of being cut off by the war.

I made an arrangement with one of Ukraine's leading commercial banks and they package the sum of US$5,500.000.00 and move through the system Or New Online banking Crypto transfer. payment system is exclusively,

The fund has been move out of Ukraine and deposited to Security Bank Abroad in Overseas, I need your honest and obedience to receive the fund from the bank and safe keep it, I will join you for a new life because here is no more conducive to anyone as the attack from Russian military is increasing day by day.

Sir, if you are willing to consider this offer, a substantial amount shall be set aside for your compensation. And an offer of investment cooperation shall be extended with regard to investment opportunities available in your country.

Finally, further detail regarding the modus- operandi shall be communicated to you upon receipt of your favorable response. Rest assured that this is risk-free for both parties.
Best regards,
Mrs Diana Hobikoba Novikova Andriy,

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <jongbeolee@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.50]
Reply-To: andriyhobikoba@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 08:23:02 -0600
Message-ID: <CAKp3UVkb5VuQoMMSyYGHke=oQ4umgc-UjGnTj8BXphkGKmUSig@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.