Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

pastorandredonaldklen@gmail.com

Fri May 10, 2024 7:11 am

Next of Kin Scam:

Good day to you beloved

I am Pastor Andre Donald Klen , A Pastor with Lakewood Church (3700 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77027, USA )

I am writing to you with a confidential business proposal that presents a unique opportunity for partnership in the transfer of a significant fund.

I wish to seek your honorable assistance in transferring a sum of money
(Eighteen Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) belonging to my deceased congregant, whom I operated/managed and guided on the operation of the account in which he deposited the huge sum of money with Bank of America but unfortunately, he was diagnosed with COVID 19 CORONA VIRUS which took his life afterwards on 25 August 2020.

Are you in any way related to the deceased Surgeon ? I am contacting you particularly because you bear the same surname with the deceased.

Kindly get back to me even though you are not related to the deceased so we can discuss and enable me to provide you with more information regarding this matter .

I wait to hear from you today and please send me an email to my private email only ( pastorandredonaldklen@gmail.com )

May the Good Lord continue to bless and keep you and the Family.Remain Blessed

Sincerely

Pastor Andre Donald Klen
pastorandredonaldklen@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <andrei@andreitailors.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [52.101.189.3]
Subject: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Thread-Topic: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Thread-Index: AQHaoiAsVhBZDQC5xkGv+KM4NRl9qQ==
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 14:51:01 +0000
Message-ID:
<YT4PR01MB1059821E24FB1E1A52E8F5758CBE62@YT4PR01MB10598.CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Post a reply