Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

officeinfo0906@gmail.com

Thu May 09, 2024 11:12 am

Recovery scam.

Attention

Greetings, I am here writing to you concerning your Seven Million United States dollars ($7, 000, 000, 00 USD Only) Unclaimed Donation Funds from the Charity Funds Foundation Donation Office Under United Nations Fund Compensation Unit AU.

Your fund package that you have supposed to receive from the delivering agent since that has not been delivered to you. I want to inform you that the delivery of your package which contains your Fund has been approved for delivery to you within 24 to 48 hours. So is advice to get back to me as soon as you receive this email to enable us to proceed with the delivery as soon as we hear from you.

Reconfirm your delivering information to me again to avoid wrong delivering.
Your Name___
Your Country__
Your Address___
Your Age
Your Occupation
Your Airport
Direct Phone number__

Regards
God bless you
Mr. Mike Smith
Email:officeinfo0906@gmail.com
Shipping Clearance Services

Header:

Return-Path: <carlosk4959@gmail.com>
Reply-To: officeinfo0906@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 22:07:12 -1200
Message-ID: <CANxwu_2WC-hCYtAt2M_ZF0DiY2wA3ExsjsmNam9Ch+-5B9pABg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Approved Package,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Re: officeinfo0906@gmail.com

Sat May 11, 2024 9:31 am

Scammer's email address.: officeinfo0906@gmail.com
Content of the email.: Attention ,

Greetings, thanks for your email response concerning your Seven Million United States dollars ($7, 000, 000, 00 USD Only) Unclaimed Donation Funds from the Charity Funds Foundation Donation Office Under United Nations Fund Compensation Unit AU.

I wish to inform you that we have completed every necessary arrangement for the delivering of your Package to you home address within 24 hours but will be required to pay your Package Clearance with the insurance Fee which is the sum $250.00 USD Only. That you need to pay for your Package Clearance to enable the Clearance office to free your Package for delivery to your doorstep within 24 hours.

I am very sure of the delivery to you within 24 hours as soon as you send the needed fee now.

Reconfirm your delivering information to me again to avoid wrong delivering.
Your Name___
Your Country__
Your Address___
Your Age
Your Occupation
Your Airport
Direct Phone number__

Regards
God bless you
Mr. Mike Smith
Email:officeinfo0906@gmail.com
Shipping Clearance Services