Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

roberts011@live.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

roberts011@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 03, 2024 11:16 am

Recovery Scam:

FROM THE BMO BANK
Chicago IL, 60606
Tel: +1(315)572-4468

Good day,
You should understand that I am only here to help you so do not see that I need money from you because I do not need any money from you. Be rest assured that I will help you to make sure that you receive your funding Valuem $11,500,000.00 Million as the real beneficiary of the funds. You should also follow up all my humble advice and directives. As part of the standard payment procedure, please be advised that the following steps will be undertaken.

1. (Verification:) Our team will conduct a thorough verification process to ensure the authenticity of the fund. This step is crucial to maintain the security and integrity of the transaction.

2. (Legalization:) Following successful verification, the funds will undergo a legalization process, adhering to all necessary legal and regulatory requirements of the banking system. This step ensures compliance with financial regulations and guarantees the legitimacy of the transaction. It will cost you a legalization fee of $250.00 only, no more fee will be asked in the near future. please advise how you prefer to send the fee in the next email account, bitcoin, WU, Ria, MG,?

3. ( Final Authorization:) Once the verification and legalization processes are complete, the final authorization will be granted by the Authority to initiate the transfer of the fund into your nominated bank account/ ATM Card delivery

We understand the importance of a seamless transaction for our customers, and we assure you that every effort will be made to expedite the process. Typically, the entire procedure takes no more than 72 business hours from the initiation of the verification process to the confirmation of funds into your nominated bank account. For any queries or clarifications during this process, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated service team via this email channel. You should go ahead to send me your information below.

1. Your Full Names.
2. Your Full Address.
3. Your Mobile Telephone /Whatsapp Number.
4. Your Occupation.
5. Copy of Your International Passport.
6. The Name of your Nearest International Airport.
7. Bank Name.
8. Bank Address.
9. Account Number.
10. Account Name.
11. Iban Number.
12. Swift Code.

Have a good day. Await your quick reply To Email: roberts011@live.com

Best Regards,
Mirando Walton

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <richmond.luke98@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.41]
Date: Fri, 3 May 2024 11:03:57 +0100
Message-ID: <CADia-cHTdJXi8EaHicrkhcd0su5WT2UnA1d-0fqnNtVkjUy8EQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: VERY URGENT!
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +13155724468
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Liverpool, NY
Original network provider* Omnipoint Communications, Inc. - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.