Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Franktyson082@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Franktyson082@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 01, 2024 1:07 pm

Recovery Scam:

Greetings

So, You relax at your home and working place without considering your outstanding payment which you have been pursuing for many years without success and never mind responding to me as I have determined to help you out as I am secretary of the Bank. It seems that you are no longer interested in claiming your fund $15.500.000.00USD from the Bank. Note that your whatsApp mobile number or Telegram number is highly needed for our confidential communicating the way to help you out without Bank long protocol / process.

Reconfirm your full name and address which will be attached to your payment file.

Today may be the last message I am going to write to you again and I am going to withdraw from assisting you and do not blame me when you lose your fund as the federal task force has started to deactivate all payment files for unclaimed funds.

I am tired of waiting for you because I am very sure that you acknowledged my messages. So I am going to cancel my plan to assist you if I did not hear from you between today and tomorrow.

Frank Tyson

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <franktyson446@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.216.49]
Reply-To: Franktyson082@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 13:05:03 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJ6oagvQb_zOKk_mzO63Z-8wgpCkbrWrEgRSB+NwvSMGW3OJ8g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings....
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.