Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

aramex_delivery_co9@hotmail.com

Wed May 01, 2024 12:57 pm

Recovery scam:

I have registered the ATM master card with Aramex Delivery Company this morning as we agreed and the delivery will take off tomorrow morning based on my agreement with Aramex manager Mr. Simon M.Anthony Phone no:(+234)70-3595-2981 and the only fee you will send to him is their delivery fee of $25 only so contact and ask him for the payment information you will use to send him the $25.00 MOST IMPORTANT:reconfirm your current delivery address to him then contact him via the following email { aramex_delivery_co9@hotmail.com } I will not be reached till OCT 20th,2024.Your amount in the Card is $15.8 Million and the P IN code of your ATM CARD is: {0608}
Thanks
Mr. Grayson Wyatt

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <mrstevenwilliams88@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.215.176]
Reply-To: aramex_delivery_co9@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 1 May 2024 12:47:59 +0100
Message-ID: <CACFXuEUKWArm4z1ULGXOOGAGeuNAHTPMVBDkEHvRvtJbn1fsgw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I have registered the ATM master card
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +2347035952981
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd

aramex.delivery.co@hotmail.com

Tue May 14, 2024 10:38 am

Same recovery scam format, different email address.

I have registered the ATM master card with Aramex Delivery Company this morning as we agreed and the delivery will take off tomorrow morning based on my agreement with Aramex Manager Mr. Shamsudeen Hamza. The only fee you will send to him is their delivery fee of $25 only so contact and ask him for the payment information you will use to send him the $25.00 MOST IMPORTANT: Reconfirm your current delivery address to him then contact him via the following email {aramex.delivery.co@hotmail.com} I will not be reached till OCT 20th,2024. Your amount in the Card is $15.8 Million and the PIN code of your ATM CARD is: {2208}
Thanks,
Mr. Jean Taylor.

Header:

Return-Path: <globalchambers93@gmail.com>
Reply-To: aramex.delivery.co@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 11:24:54 +0100
Message-ID: <CAJJSFaCopqU-U6YnD1rPXV_FKvwTNjZYj_S8_NJ+8Ywx0n0PVA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I have registered the ATM card
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Post a reply