Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lana12wickstrom@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lana12wickstrom@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:38 am

Next of kin Scam:

Hello Sir,
I have a proposal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. My name is Lana Wickstrom of WMCZ Chambers Saskatoon Canada. I got your contact email from your country data directory while searching for a trustworthy somebody to handle the deposits left behind by my late client Dr. Rita. She died along with her son on the Afriqiyah Airways Airbus A330 that crashed on landing at Tripoli airport after a flight from Johannesburg May 12, 2010.
Before her death, she deposited the sum of $12.5M with Rogers Bank Toronto . The bank has mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claim before the fund gets confiscated as an unclaimed fund. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Dr. Rita , since I have found you worthy, so that the money will be released to you. I will prepare every relevant document that will assist your claims, and facilitate the release of the fund. Note that this transaction is risk free. There is no atom of risk in connection to this business as I have worked out all modalities to complete the transaction successfully. Once the money is released to you, we shall share the profit and the expenses equally. Please be kind to get back to me if you are not interested.
Also please do keep this proposal very confidential even if you have no interest .
Best Regards
Lana Wickstrom.

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <lanawickstrom627@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.42]
Reply-To: lana12wickstrom@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 11:34:53 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPyk4Dw=FM+jM_CrqWk8hsifZVCncnTPwBuNMbBT5To9rK0eMw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Very urgent.
To: lana wickstrom <lanawickstrom627@gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ana12wickstrom@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat May 11, 2024 9:14 am

Scammer's email address.: lana12wickstrom@gmail.com
Content of the email.: Dear xxxxx,
Thanks for sending your details, we have forwarded it to our attorney to start the documentation process and you will be updated very soon and some documents will be scanned and sent to you for your perusal.
The phone number you sent, are you on whatsapp with it?
Thanks.
Lana.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lana12wickstrom@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 14, 2024 12:30 pm

Scammer's email address.: lana12wickstrom@gmail.com
Content of the email.: Dear xxx
I write to inform you that we have submitted your application letter to the Rogers bank of Canada to process your inheritance and we submitted the application letter with other vital documents which are prerequisites to processing and approving your funds with the bank. I have attached herewith some of the vital documents meant for your update and record purpose, I submitted to the bank today for your perusal. Included in the attachment are 1, the application letter. 2, the affidavit. 3, the anti terrorist certificate and 4, the tax clearance certificate.
Please download and peruse them very well and do not forget to acknowledge receipt of the documents. Remember, this transaction is highly confidential and must be a secret between us and you until the money is successfully wired into your designated bank account, our friends might not be truly happy for our success, always keep the source of your financial breakthrough secret from envy and greedy friends.
I await your swift response.
Thanks and have a lovely day.
Yours Truly,
Lana Wickstrom

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.