Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jessisanson110@zohomail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jessisanson110@zohomail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:02 pm

Recovery Scam:

Hello,

I must let you in on the real facts about your delayed payment. as the secretary to the foreign debt department of the World Bank Group office,I am very much aware of the ordeal you are passing through in order to actualize your long delayed payment.

Not long after the World Bank completed the acquisition process of all pending payments, I discovered that my boss connived with some top officials to divert funds already approved to settle lottery winners, international contractors, inheritances and more.

The World Bank has already given approval for the payment of all pending funds while my boss deliberately delay all payments and continue to issue one fee or the other from different quarters. I wonder why you haven't noticed all this while.

Your fund was authorized to be paid to you through the WB/IMF financial consultants in the USA with a Key Tested Reference/CLAIMS CODE Number,which was supposed to have been issued to you before now, Upon your response to this message, I shall give you all you need to contact the World Bank payment centers in the USA to facilitate the release of your payment.

Yours truly,
Ms. Jessica T. Sanson
Email: jessisanson110@zohomail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.216
Return-Path: <jessi.bell750@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.193]
Reply-To: jessisanson110@zohomail.com
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 23:57:48 +0200
Message-ID: <CAP8kFRLLKT52mD6rg436PV_gBw63nYjhUkCXucUwG4gsgnC4Mw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Important Message For You
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.