Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

africadevelopmentban-k@africamail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Hadi_mohammadi » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:34 am

توجه: آقای

ما سعی کردیم آن را از طریق دستگاه اسکن خود اسکن کنیم تا نسخه را برای تأیید برای شما ارسال کنیم. اما امروز صبح با مدیر پست DHL Express تماس گرفتم تا بدانم چگونه ویزا کارت را برای شما ارسال کنم که بلافاصله به من اطلاع داد تا آن را از طریق پست DHL Express برای شما ارسال کنم که تا 2 روز کاری آن را دریافت خواهید کرد. به شما اطلاع می دهم که برای ارسال ویزا کارت شما به دفتر اکسپرس DHL مراجعه کرده ام اما متأسفانه نتوانستم آن را برای شما ارسال کنم زیرا آنها فقط هزینه تحویل (250 دلار آمریکا) را طلب می کنند. در وهله اول فکر می کردم وقتی بسته به دست شما می رسد در کشور شما تحویل را انجام می دهند، شما می توانید آنجا را به آنها پرداخت کنید، اما آنها به من گفتند که خدمات آنها به این صورت تحویل نیست، هزینه تحویل باید به آنها پرداخت شود. دفتر اینجا قبل از تحویل انجام شود. اکنون باید مبلغ (250 دلار آمریکا) را برای هزینه تحویل آنها ارسال کنید.

مدیر پست اکسپرس DHL به من اطلاع می دهد که شما پاکت را ظرف 2 روز کاری دریافت خواهید کرد، او همچنین به من اطلاع می دهد که نماینده آنها به محض اینکه به آدرس موجود شما در آنجا در کشور شما برسد، از طریق شماره تلفن شما با شما تماس خواهد گرفت.

هزینه تحویل (250 دلار آمریکا) هزینه ویزا کارت (100 دلار آمریکا) مجموع هزینه ها (350 دلار آمریکا) برای روند سریع، باید کل هزینه ها را بلافاصله از طریق انتقال پول Western Union یا Money Gram ارسال کنید که به ما امکان می دهد آن را انتخاب کنیم. از اینجا بالا بروید و به اداره پست DHL express بروید تا کارت خود را برای شما پست کند. بنابراین شما باید سریع باشید و پول را با اطلاعات زیر امروز ارسال کنید تا من بتوانم به دفتر آنها برگردم و کارت شما را برای شما پست کنم. مدیر پست DHL Express به من اطلاع می دهد که تحویل به شما فقط 2 روز کاری طول می کشد تا بتوانید پول خود را در هر دستگاه خودپرداز در کشور خود نقد کنید، به محض ارسال پول، مرا به روز کنید.

پول را با اطلاعات صندوقدار بانک در زیر ارسال کنید:

GRAND MEDINA DAKAR SENEGAL
کشور: سنگال
شهر: داکار
مبلغ: 350 دلار آمریکا

توجه: به دلیل نقدی نبودن ویزا کارت، اختیاری برای کسر هزینه از ویزا کارت نداریم.

بانک توسعه آفریقا
بخش کارت اعتباری
با تشکر از همکاری شما
سلام و درود بنده نمی توانم چنین مبلغ زیادی رو براتون انتقال بدم همین الان با این مبلغ در کشور من می توانم یک خودرو خریداری کنم و متاسفانه بنده توان مالی این مبلغ رو ندارم و نمی توانم انتقال دهم اگر راه دیگری وجود دارد تا انجام بدم

در تاریخ چهارشنبه ۲۴ آوریل ۲۰۲۴،‏ ۱۷:۴۶ Development Bank of Africa <africadevelopmentban-k@africamail.com> نوشت:
نمایش نوشتار نقل قول شده
Hadi_mohammadi
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:23 am

Translation:

Note:

We tried to scan it through our scanning machine to send the copy to you for verification. But this morning I called the DHL Express postmaster to know how to send you the visa card who immediately informed me to send it to you via DHL Express post which you will receive within 2 working days. I inform you that I have visited the DHL express office to send your visa card but unfortunately I could not send it to you because they only ask for the delivery fee (US$250). At first I thought they would do the delivery in your country when the package reaches you, you can pay them there, but they told me that their service is not delivery like that, the delivery fee should be paid to you. They will be paid. The office here is done before delivery. Now you need to send the amount (US$250) for their delivery fee.

The DHL express post manager informs me that you will receive the envelope within 2 working days, he also informs me that their representative will contact you via your phone number as soon as they arrive at your existing address there in your country. will contact you.

Delivery Fee (US$250) Visa Card Fee (US$100) Total Fees (US$350) For a fast process, you must send the total fees immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer, which allows us Let's choose it. Go up here and go to the DHL express post office to post your card to you. So you need to be quick and send the money with the information below today so I can go back to their office and mail you your card. DHL Express postmaster informs me that it will take only 2 working days for delivery to you so that you can withdraw your money at any ATM in your country, update me as soon as the money is sent.

Send money with bank teller information below:

Recipient's name: A. F.
Surname: F
Name: A
Address number. 188 HLM GRAND MEDINA DAKAR SENEGAL
City: Dakar
Amount: 350 USD

Note: Due to the non-cash nature of the Visa card, we do not have the option to deduct fees from the Visa card.

African Development Bank
Credit card section
Thank you for your cooperation
Hello, I cannot transfer such a large amount of money to you. Right now, I can buy a car with this amount in my country. Unfortunately, I do not have the financial ability to transfer this amount. If there is another way, I can do it.

On Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 17:46, Development Bank of Africa <africadevelopmentban-k@africamail.com> wrote:
Show quoted text
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.