Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annablair001@proton.me

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

annablair001@proton.me

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:53 am

Dying Widow Scam:

My Dear Beloved Friend,

This email has brought life into me and for your acceptance to assist me in executing this project which has been my dream to help others. I want to let you know that I did not only have your information by my power but with the direction of almighty God who is my instructor in all I do. I understand you may be skeptical because it is strange to get this kind of email from a total stranger, but know that God has directed me to your side because he knows you won't let me down in any way.

My Dear, I would like to let you know that I have been diagnosed with Cancer. I want to assure you that this project will not take much of your time because all the information regarding this project is intact. The fund is deposited in a bank and all that is required is for them to recognize you as the new beneficiary of my late Husband's fund and then have it transferred to you, so that you can use it as I earlier stated.

Please Keep this contact confidential for now till such a time these funds get to your Custody. This is to ensure that nothing jeopardizes my last wish on Earth due to my present state of health. I also want you to be assured that whatever expenses you made on the process of this transaction will be noted down and can be taken out from the 50% after you receive the fund.

You can reply back on these email: annablair001@proton.me

Thanks so much. I will wait to hear from you soon.

Blissful day,
Mrs. Anna Blair.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.152.9
Return-Path: <lindaclifford001@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.178]
Reply-To: annablair001@proton.me
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 10:18:44 -0700
Message-ID: <CAE1L20Tk0mUZ+K9w441NU+N5ygT9pWj1PoZNor3T6hxrwvG_Ww@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: My Dear Beloved Friend
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.