Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Stencfc18i8@usa.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Stencfc18i8@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:32 pm

Recovery Scam:

Greetings to you, hope you are doing well.

This is to inform you that Bank of America is in charge of your funds now, all your information and documentation has been transferred to the bank of America for easy payment.

Your funds is a total sum of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only (US$5,500,000.00) you have only this month to receive your funds because we shall be closing the last quarter payment of the year 2024 in a few days time.

Your funds are in their custody right now, therefore you are entitled to chat Mr Nicholas Paton Taylor Vice President Bank of America through Whatsapp so that it can be easier for you to reach him, to enable you know how your funds will be transferred to your bank account, you can also reach him through email address.

Here is the Whatsapp number +1 (9253099668)
Email Address: Stencfc18i8@usa.com

Mr. Nicholas Paton Taylor vice President Bank of America he is in charge of your fund. forward your details to him with your bank account number to enable your funds transfer to you immediately. As soon as you hear from them let me know okay good luck.

Regards
Bank Executive Director

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.43
Return-Path: <financial.consultant.aol23@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.171]
From: Bank Executive Director <financial.consultant.aol23@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 17:27:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CACuDhv60Ct_+fMTtb+87YeePn3Fd=ywF1JtQHC7AtmGyb1wLFg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I TRUST YOU ARE WELL, YOUR URGENT RESPONDS IS HIGHLY NEEDED
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +19253099668
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Danville, CA
Original network provider* Level 3 Telecom Of California, Lp - Ca
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

financial.consultant.aol23@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:06 am

Greetings to you. I hope you are doing well.

This is to inform you that Bank of America has been appointed by the world financial regulatory agency to monitor the disbursement of shortlisted beneficiary funds through Quad Trust Investment Bank Ltd in the United Kingdom.

However, be informed that your funds have been gazetted for payment. Hence, your information and documentation have been transferred to the Quad Trust Investment bank for easy payment.

Your funds is a total sum of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only (US$5,500,000.00) you have only the month May 2024 to receive your funds because we shall be closing the first quarter payment of the year 2024 in the month of May.

Your funds are in their custody right now, therefore you are entitled to chat Mr Nicholas Paton Taylor Vice President Bank of America through Whatsapp so that it can be easier for you to reach him, to enable you know how your funds will be transferred to your bank account, you can also reach him through email address:

Here is his Whatsapp number +1(814) 520-3045

Email Address: financial.consultant.aol23@gmail.com

Mr. Nicholas Paton Taylor, vice President Bank of America, is the chief monitoring supervisor of the fund distribution. Forward your details to him with your bank account/contact details to enable him to create a payment file for your fund transfer to you immediately through Quad Trust Investment Bank u.k.

Regards
The Bank Executive Director

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <unitednations10100x@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.172]
From: Bank Executive Director <unitednations10100x@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 03:52:39 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKqw07Wb72TsR4noNqGh1FETPXnUZG8c3d8Ov9EN00YQvOQn3Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I TRUST YOU ARE WELL, YOUR URGENT RESPONDS IS HIGHLY NEEDED
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +18145203045
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Erie, PA
Original network provider* Core Communications, Inc. - Pa
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.