Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ericmooredesk@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ericmooredesk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:05 pm

Hello,

How are you doing today? I would like to share this good news that will put a smile on our both faces. Our company has decided to give out charity to people from all over the World to play Powerball lotto, the results are announced every 2 days and if you win the money will be paid to you within 72 hours.

I want you to send me the below information and I will try my best to smuggle your name through our admin during today game use and if your name appears as one of the winner we shall share the money 50% / 50%, I will guide you how to claim the money even if you are not in the US.

Send me the following details below if We have an agreement.

Complete name
Address
Contact number
Email address
Occupation
Date of birth.

I shall be waiting for your response.

Header:

Return-Path: <remote@rimeib.tn>
Received: from smtp22.topnet.tn (smtp22.topnet.tn. [41.226.21.46])
Reply-To: <ericmooredesk@gmail.com>
Subject: pls move to inbox,lottery claims update
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 16:21:41 -0700
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ericmooredesk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:38 pm

Hello my Friend,

I bring you greetings and to congratulate us for being one of the winners of our lottery announcement. I am very happy and excited to have succeeded in injecting your name through our admin and I can categorically confirm to you that our company has compiled all the winners information to send to our affiliated banks both in the US and in diaspora for the payment.

Please expect the payment institution to initiate communication with you. Their payment is going to be through crypto currency according to our company's instructions and directives to protect your payment from the anti money laundering agency in your country

I hope you understand that in no account you mention my name as your partner although the crypto currency institution will not ask you any complicated question because your payment was directed by our admin. Update me once you get any information from the crypto currency institution but before I forgot the amount allocated to you is $850,000.00 dollars a second category of award so take note that what you will be paid is $850,000.00 dollars .

If you are not familiar with crypto currency platforms you must reply to the institution and complain to them that you don't know how to operate crypto currency. Maybe there would be an alternative option. I need your update when the payment institution reaches out to you

Thank you and good luck to us. Have a nice weekend.

Best regards
Mr. Eric Moore
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ericmooredesk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:35 pm

My company has directed the payment and do not ask unnecessary questions please. Just wait for them to contact you tomorrow. This is not a joke but a serious project.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.