Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fernanarthur80@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fernanarthur80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:43 pm

Hello Greetings to you, My name is Mr. David L. Maggard Jr. I was appointed as Deputy Executive Director for Law Enforcement and Homeland Security on August 5, 2019. Prior to becoming Deputy Executive Director, I served as the Assistant Chief of Airport Police in 2015 and later became the Chief of Airport Police in 2016. As Chief of Airport Police, I led the nation’s largest aviation law enforcement agency with more than 1,100 sworn and civilian employees who work at Los Angeles International (LAX) and Van Nuys (VNY) airports, The purpose of this message is to let you know that, I discovered an abandoned old wooden cargo box ,that has been abandoned here at the airport room, for over a period of years, and when it scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money, including 3 Bar of Gold.

From my findings, the cargo Box originated from United kingdom, and Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities.The details of the cargo box, including your name and email address on the official document from United kingdom, where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with Airport Authority.

as it stands now, you have to reconfirm your information
Your full Name _______
Your Cell Phone Number _______
full Address ____

so that I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left for you to decide if you still need the Cargo Box or allow us repatriate it back to UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

NOTE: While scanning the Box our cash track machine detected that the content of the abandoned wooden Box is cash worth the sum of ($8.5Million USD). Please get back to me very urgent !! and request for the pictures of the box and the gold.

David L. Maggard
The Deputy Executive Director for Law Enforcement and Homeland Security
Best Regards.
Contact Email:(maggard.david@aol.com)

Header:

Return-Path: <fernanarthur80@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: maggard.david@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 01:51:58 -1200
Message-ID: <CAJCzMCTScdmeA4S2BgihUFCienhBTP0E86FSat9Ek2sCxtpEvw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello Greetings to you,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.