Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ammaarahyounis072@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ammaarahyounis072@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:26 am

Money Transfer Scam:

Greetings, Dear.

Permit me to bring this little and urgent information to your notice from Ghana. My name is Mrs. Ammaarah Younis, A Sudanese Citizen, married to Late Mr. Abu Bakr Younis, Chief Personal Security to His Excellency, N. Mboumba former Minister for Petroleum, Hydrocarbons and Gas, he has also held many potential posts in the present administration of Ali Bongo of Gabon.

Am presently taking refuge here in Ghana where my late husband advise us to run to. According to him on his sick bed, he said that I and my son, Abdul Malik should move to Ghana to seek for asylum/refuge. He gave me some Documents that contain the address of the private security vault for safekeeping where he stated that he deposited a huge amount of money ($12.6 Million USD) in a private security vault for safekeeping and meant for Investment.

My dear, it is my pleasure to contact you for this business venture which I intend to establish in your Country under your supervision. I require your assistance to lift and invest this fund in any lucrative business where tax will not take much of the money.

Further, I need a brief introduction of yourself with a Valid Identity Card, Mobile & WhatsApp Number, we must plan it well and work together as a team to successfully carry out this deal.

Thank you for your audience and I do wait for your prompt response.

Sincere regards,

Mrs.Ammaarah Younis.

Header:

Received: from 10.222.142.150
Return-Path: <macousashley368@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.47]
Reply-To: ammaarahyounis072@gmail.com
From: My Investment Offer For You <macousashley368@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 15:50:18 -0600
Message-ID: <CANbB5s3_yUiTu0Okm3BBN8mS+SQjX2ipKbCD41ruH5hvHvfzaw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Greetings, Dear Sir/Madam,I do wait for your prompt response.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.