Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alfonsdodooh@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

alfonsdodooh@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:47 pm

Loan Scam:

Dear Sir/Madam

Investment Project Financing

I have a ready Investor who is willing to invest in projects by providing private investment Loans and Joint Venture Partnership Funds to serious and credible project owners.

At the moment my high net-worth private investors have the financial muscle and capacity to fund projects between USD 5 MILLION to USD 6.5 Billion for capital projects, and Equity Investment Plans. At 3% annual interest rate for a Loan period of 10 years with a grace period of 12/18 months.

Kindly send your business plan and executive summary or refer us to anyone with a good business plan, for our investment team review and immediate funding. We are waiting to proceed with the closing and disbursement of investment funds. Stand informed that you will have the chance to confirm and receive the necessary investment funds within 4 to 7 days.

I hope we can work together in securing the investment funds you seek and other future transactions.

Thank you in advance as I anticipate your kind response.

Alfons Dodooh

Header:

Received: from 10.217.136.19
Return-Path: <alfonsdodooh@aol.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [66.163.191.204]
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:43:45 +0000 (UTC)
Message-ID: <1638551355.1622615.1713617025744@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Investment Project Financing
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.