Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rickbnwbk@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rickbnwbk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:11 pm

Dear Beneficiary.

How are you doing today? I pray my email finds you well and in good health.

This communication is to inform you that I have discussed with the Bank directors of the paying Bank in Reserved bank of South Africa, and it is confirmed that payment is ongoing this 1st quarter year 2024 as that your name has been shortlisted as part of the beneficiary who will benefit from the payment exercise.

The Bank has further assured me that there will be no up front payment from the beneficiary whatsoever as that you are not required to pay any money hence you are required to fly down to MEXICO for the signing of your funds release documents and proceed to KOREA to receive your payment.

The Bank will take care of all expenses such as your flight going to MEXICO and KOREA including your returning back to your home country. The Bank will also pay for your hotel reservation during this three days Bank meeting in MEXICO and two days in KOREA to receive your payment. If you can make this trip to MEXICO and KOREA then I shall need the below information for perfection of your flight ticket alongside your hotel booking.

1.Name of your nearest Airport
2.Attach Valid International Passport
3.Direct Telephone Number For Easy communication.

As soon as I receive this information then I shall commence payment proceedings to ensure no lapses this time.

Expect your valued response.

Sincerely Yours.

Mr Rick Beard.
Managing Director,
International Monetary Fund.(IMF).
London,UK.

Header:

Return-Path: <rickbnwbk@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 08:23:41 -0700
Message-ID: <CAFD3ejwQO9t45bizCHZPw6YFvBMyenbyYnd=GooEeea65jO9rw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: YOU WILL NOT SPEND ANY MONEY UPFRONT TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rickbnwbk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:55 pm

Attn:

Thanks for your mail dated 17th with your details attached, You should understand that every arrangement has been concluded for you to travel to Mexico to sign your fund release documents and to Korea to receive your payment.

In view of this, You are expected to send a copy of your passport to commence your traveling arrangements and your whatsapp number for easy communication.

You should indicate the date you will prefer to travel in order to book your flight ticket and hotel reservation on your chosen date of departure.

Waiting for your valued response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Rick Beard.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rickbnwbk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:58 pm

Attn:

Sir,

Your mail dated 18th received with the contents well noted, Be informed this transaction is 100% risk free and your security is guaranteed on your round trip so there is nothing to be nervous about since you are in safe hands. You should understand the bank will take care of your traveling expenses such as flight ticket, hotel reservation and feeding throughout your stay and also ensure your safety on your round trip.

Note On your arrival in MEXICO a bank official will come to pick you at the airport and convey you to your hotel and check you in to your hotel room thereby give some money for your feeding and upkeeps afterwards he will proceed to the bank to get your fund release documents and present to you for your signing in your hotel room. This arrangement is made specially to avoid you passing through bank protocol of first come first serve and some questions which the bank will ask about the fund which you may not be able to answer.

Note you have a few days to spend on this round trip i.e. 4 to 5 days to finalize this transaction.You have to try your best to get whatsapp or download whatsapp on your phone because it is very important for us to communicate on whatsapp to facilitate this transaction. You are advised to apply for a passport and send the copy of your passport when ready, Meanwhile send the name of your nearest airport in order to start processing traveling arrangements while we wait for your passport to come out.

Waiting for your urgent response,

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Rick Beard.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.